LOTT ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE
Working closely with the President and CEO of the organization, the senior accountant is responsible for the recording, analyzing, and overall reporting of all financial transactions, including budget preparation and Financial Statements. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hard-working multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. The ability to work independently, take initiative, meet deadlines, and foster teamwork will be critical to the candidate’s success in this position. He/she will interact with Board members, staff, residents, as well as independent auditors and government agencies.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Experience in finance with at least Four years in Health Care.
1. Working knowledge and experience with QuickBooks.
2. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
3. Working knowledge of financial operations of an Assisted Living Program, Nursing Home, Home Care or Hospital desirable.
4. Knowledge of New York City/State Medicaid Program and Federal Medicare Program as it relates to an Assisted Living Program, Home Care, Nursing Homes, Hospitals or Managed Care desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and three references. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE