Lotus Technical Services USA is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of commissioning and start up services specifically designed to ensure the facility starts its life at the highest performance level possible while improving the facility delivery process, increasing systems reliability, improving energy performance, ensuring good environmental quality, and improving sustained operation and maintenance of the facility. We are currently recruiting a Commissioning Engineer for a role based in New York.
Provides engineering and technical support to coordinate and execute commissioning of critical facilities systems in Data Center and Semi Conductor installations. Provide oversight in the MEP design process; witness the testing of mechanical, electrical and controls systems in local, auto and failure modes of operation.
- Perform engineering design reviews
- Perform tests of, emergency power, generators, UPS, central mechanical plants, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, HVAC systems, life safety and instrumentation and control systems
- Conduct field observation surveys and prepares field reports on the status of equipment and installations with respect to compliance to drawings and specifications
- Prepares punch list reports
- Develop functional test procedures/scripts
- 7+ years working on the commissioning of Data Centers and/or Cleanroom facilities
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in development of test documentation, tracking spreadsheets and reports
- LEED AP a plus
Indeed - 12 months ago
Provides Commissioning and Start-up, Calibration, Construction staffing services to the micro electronics and pharmaceutical industries