Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Dynamic and Challenging place
Production Manager (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 8, 2015
A world full of opportunities from the manufacturing side to retail.
Mixing tradition and innovation.
You can work independently, tons of perks and amazing people
okay place to work for
Service Associate (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 1, 2015
Management could be better. Sell and clientele to clients each day. Hard to work around my school schedule and hard to get a weekend day off
Free from dust
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Aventura, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good clean company
Cons: something is better than nothing
Got rid of dust on weekly basis. Excellent workers who share their point of view. Politeness and niceness. Treating each other with dignity.
Busy, Constant, Not Very Progressive For Employees
Client Services Liaison (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Working with Louis Vuitton was an excellent experience and introduction to the luxury retail world. However, little compensation is provided to the company's employees. It is among the few luxury retail brands that do not offer comission to their employees and little to no recognition to its operational staff. Additionally, there are rarely accommodations made to clients in regards to store policies.
Luxury Retailer that will help gain knowledge to run your own business
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: uniforms were provided by company as well as opportunities to purchase merchandise.
Cons: position is only hourly based and you are rarely given opportunities to attain extra income.
Working for Louis Vuitton was a great experience. I had all the natural characteristics to thrive in retail but Louis Vuitton refined them. I learned how to interact with clients and give them customer service fitting of a world class company.
Manager
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Luxury retail. Make sales goals and motivate staff. Great co-workers great product.
Great People, Okay Compensation
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
This looks great on your resume and the people are fantastic however compensation is sub par
Nice place to work
inventory control manager (Former Employee), nyDecember 28, 2014
Good Company.
Excellent sales associate.
Management is average. Some better than others,
Great perks, not the best environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 7, 2014
Pros: employee discount
Cons: management
A great place to get experience in dealing with high end customers. Great discount for employees as the merchandise never goes on sale for the public. But expect much from management. A lot of favoritism and not much room for growth.
Amazing place to work
Loss Prevention Store Supervisor (Former Employee), La Habra, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: free suits every year
Cons: employees calling in sick in the last minute
I was responsible in protecting the merchandise, product, goods and services of my employer. My duty responsibilities was studying the store’s employees, customers and records in order to watch for any suspicious or persons in illegal behavior.

The best skill I learned as a loss prevention supervisor is being proactive through developing standard facilities and investigating for new security equipment or technology.

I was also able to provide training to my employees on how to spot fraud acts as well as stop theft.
Productive and fun workplace
Service Associate (Current Employee), Troy, MISeptember 24, 2014
Working at Louis Vuitton the environment requires individuals that are independent and self starters. I enjoy the challenges of having to make goals and being creative. I also enjoy my co-workers we have a great work environment.
Is what it is
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2014
Not an easy company to work for but its a good place to start your career and have a good/well known name on your resume, don't plan to stay too long though.
Great Opportunity to Learn the Luxury Industry
Client Relations Ambassador (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2014
An amazing company who has been around since the 1800s to learn all skills and traits necessary to excel in the luxury industry.
Fast paced and productive work place
Sales Consultant, Topanga (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 1, 2014
Assist customer with general product inquires, meet and exceed sales goals, outreach to previous and new clients, provide exceptional customer service to all clients, assist in operational duties, send and receive packages, and fulfill store transfers.
Great company
Store Planning Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great company, environment and culture. Opportunities for mobility and growth.
Warehouse
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAMay 15, 2014
Secured job, set hours and benefits but they rarely cope with your school schedule or anything else.
Client Service Leader
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
• Facilitated training courses on building and maximizing on client relationships to promote longevity and a steady business.
• Point person for client matters regarding servicing, events, hospitality, and rectifying any negative feedback.
• Managed team individually on their customers’ developments through outreach and follow-up.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits, competitive enviroment, organized establishment
• Sold exclusive fine jewelry and watch collection in a high-end, luxury environment
• Created a detailed clientele portfolio to maintain quality relationships with clients
• Provided elevated service and hospitality to VIC (very important clients)
• Networked within the local community to strengthen and grow the client base
• Managed inventory and security procedures in the fine jewelry department
One of the best job I could have had for the past 7 years.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2014
Throughout the past seven years, the only constant I have had has been my job with Louis Vuitton. I have grown a passion for the brand and I love talking to people about my passion. I have been a top seller in the Scottsdale, Arizona location as well in Las Vegas when I transferred. Due to my passion and outgoing personality, I have gained personal, loyal, and dedicated clients through Louis Vuitton.

The most difficult aspect about the company is their reluctance to move up employees who show they are willing and capable to take on more responsibilities.
Assisting clients and stores with any issues as well as filing feedbacks and tracking ads and editorials
Customer Relations Specialist/ Complaint Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: employee discount and friendly co workers
Cons: angry clients and having no authority to make decisions
A typical day in my current job is located in a cubicle. I speak mostly to clients answering product and policy questions as well as processing orders and assisting with complaints.

I also assist with event RSVP lists as well as keeping trackof ads and editorials that feature our products. On top of that I file formal written feedbacks for the company to keep track of a variety of issues.

The hardest part of the job is receiving complaints. I wish I could make everyone happy but unfortunately I do have to uphold the company policies and that doesn't always please everyone. However I now feel that I have learned how to deal with those uncofortable situations in a productive manner. Also it is a very fast past enviroment where I am expected to multi task and the job has taught me to manage my time in many areas.

1 2 3

About Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton North America is the North American operations subsidiary of French luxury goods giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis – Read more

Louis Vuitton Salaries