Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Retail is Dying
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2017
The industry is not what it used to be. LV is overall a good place to work, but only if you use it as a way to get elsewhere. You will be miserable if you try to get a promotion or make a living out of this company as the opportunities are not there anymore.
Fast Paced
Operations/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tumon, GUJuly 19, 2017
Fast paced
Great co workers
Would recommend for students to work here they will work around your school schedule

Cons: Work on weekends and holidays
Amazingplace to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2017
Wonderful environment working for a high fashion luxury company as an assistant manager. Great staff that includes upper management, sales professional and stock.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Client Expert Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bal Harbour, FLJuly 7, 2017
Good place to work. You learn about designers and new brands. You meet nice people and build relationships that last. A lot of room to grow in the field.
I worked as a contractor
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 6, 2017
I provided consultation services. I can say the folks I did work with were top of the line. Hard working and dedicated to the company. Especially the Director of Operations.
Great Team Experience
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ 08401June 21, 2017
Great atmosphere and place to work. I had the pleasure of not only being on the cutting edge of fashion, but had a great team to support and help refine my selling techniques while establishing client relations.
Poor staff treatment
Sales Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 21, 2017
Managers seem to focus on numbers rather than focusing on other metrics to understand their team. Needs to include commission on Leather Products to give employees better incentive.
Very proffesional place to work.
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 16, 2017
A day at work basically consisted of clocking in, taking calls, and making sales. As far as the environment, it was very relaxed and I would recommend this job to anyone.
Great people and great products
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 10, 2017
I was an Operations Lead for the Client Services department. I met many wonderful people, built lasting friendships and relationships. Overall, Louis Vuitton is a fun place to work, however the work culture could be improved to make employees feel more valued and appreciated.
fun workplace
Selling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLMay 2, 2017
I learned every day from the costumers the management is good but no confiable no hrs most all the times
the job is interesting for me My passion is a costumers services and the retails the most enjoyable with the costumers and enjoy every day
Productive and fun work place
Operations Manager, Client Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJApril 21, 2017
Regular visual floor moves, inventory control, opened multiple stores including abroad, trained new staff as well as managers, rolled out multiple projects for the whole company, in charge of VIC events, trunk shows.
Pros
Management and corporate support
Cons
Low salary
Those were the days!!
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2017
The time I spent working for LVMH will always be a fond memory. The retail industry was enjoying a healthy business. It was a joy to come to work and plan events, knowing that you were going to make money. LVMH was a great company to work for.
seasonal part time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 15, 2017
working at louis vutton was great. people are nice you learn a lot history of the company which was very interesting. but first you need to love fashion.
A luxurious company to work for in terms of product/experience offered and its treatment of its employees.
SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2017
A small staff for a multi-million dollar store means we dealt with extravagance regularly and would partake vicariously through our clients. The atmosphere on the sales floor is that of being "on-stage," as in, when visible to anyone while working, one must be expertly comported. I loved it.
Simply being associated with LV also opens doors elsewhere thanks to the brand's heritage and legacy.
Productive and Great work environment to work in!
Sales Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 28, 2017
Amazing workplace and a great company to work for! Learned a lot of essential skills needed to be developed in the real sales world and achieved the ability to conquer very high goals.
great place to learn how to create a need in what is being sold
Leather Goods Specialist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 9, 2017
LV showed show to sell an idea and encourage customers to be loyal to the brand and always encouraging its employees to create a lasting relationship with everyone they meet
Awesome
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 25, 2017
Working here is awesome and I love it. The work environment is awesome. The best thing about this job they let you work independent.
I regret ever taking on this job
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 19, 2017
The pay is honestly great, and the people you work with is somewhat great but not really the management. Louis Vuitton Client services here in San Francisco was projected to close but yet they still hired people, whichI guess its okay because it was the holiday. The other office was already opened to so they did already have help so why hire another two sets of teams when they'll be closing 5 months later.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Horrible management
Productive yet fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2017
would highly recommend working here. love the envoirnment. Most employees are very cool and very helpful. others not very nice.
Very professional and fun environment.
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day for me at Louis Vuitton would be coming into work unloading the truck getting the product ready to be put on the sales floor, replenishing the floor, After that is done I usually continue with unloading the product from the boxes and getting the product ready for backstock, When that is done, I am usually assigned to stock check duties or shipping throughout the day. Later on in the day when traffic slows down I continue to replenish the floor and refill packaging on each floor.