Louisville Bedding Company

Louisville Bedding Company Employer Reviews

Not well managed.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Louisville KyAugust 22, 2013
Pros: i didn't find any
Cons: too many hours mismanagement
If you are hired to work in shipping be prepared to work tons and tons of overtime. (if that is your thing then you will love it) sometimes 12-16 hour days. too many trucks to load and not enough workers. company in my opinion is mismanaged. Louisville Bedding used to be a great place to work but they sold off 60% of their company and now they just have one customer. I did not find anything enjoyable about working at LB and since they have a very high turnover rate it seems that that is the same way other feel. they do have a super nice supervisor and a few other nice management employees
Great Place To Work
Feeder (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2013
Pros: provides excellent training. management easy to talk to
Cons: not air conditioned-- but, don't know of many warehouse jobs that are
Company Has Recently Relocated To Phoenix, AZ From California. Originally From KY.
Productive.
Prep Utility Person (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 22, 2013
Pros: free lonchs
Cons: healthcare
Working a this company was very helpful because I learned a lot.
The company is selling off 60% of its assets of basic bedding
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 17, 2013
Pros: creatively challenging
Cons: benefits have dwindled over the years
I have learned a lot in the time I worked here.
I have become proficient in graphic design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
My department head was awesome to work for. It was a team effort to accomplish presentations. I worked with some great people who I will miss. The hardest part of my job is the constant changing of priorities of what is due when.
Challenging & Exciting Place To Work
Distribution Manager (Former Employee), Louisville , KYJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: esop company, 401k, full benefits, great management, local company grown to be international company
Cons: can not think of any
Outstanding company to work for with a rich history that speaks for itself. Since 1889, Louisville Bedding Company has grown and expanded to more than one million square feet of manufacturing space worldwide. Eight manufacturing and distribution centers across the U.S., Canada and China. Holds a strong presence for a National and International source of quality home textiles which include: mattress pads and mattress protectors, fiberbeds, featherbeds, latex foam, polyurethane foam, comforters, sheets, and bed pillows.Louisville Bedding Company has grown to be the World’s largest producer of mattress pads.

About Louisville Bedding Company

Louisville Bedding wants to be there while you eat and sleep your life away. The company makes textiles for the bedroom and dining – Read more