Louisville Bedding Company Employee Reviews

High turnover, low moral, worse pay
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 21, 2016
Never have the tools you need, no one to count on when needed. Learned that there is no training. Management is absent, disfunctional, and there is no leadership. Co-workers are fine. Hardest part of the job is no leaders. Most enjoyable part is clocking out.
Pros
Night shift
Cons
No leaders
Outstanding work environment.
Shipping Clerk / Bonding department Card Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 5, 2016
Louisville Bedding provides an outstanding work environment with a focus on maximum productivity and employee morale.They believe in taking care of their employees.
Tv in the breakroom and laid back
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Louisville KYJanuary 19, 2015
I learned a lot from the older maintenance man, It was the best type hands on experience. The job was laid back most of the time sometimes stressful when something major breaks down.
Pros
More experience
Not well managed.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville KyAugust 22, 2013
If you are hired to work in shipping be prepared to work tons and tons of overtime. (if that is your thing then you will love it) sometimes 12-16 hour days. too many trucks to load and not enough workers. company in my opinion is mismanaged. Louisville Bedding used to be a great place to work but they sold off 60% of their company and now they just have one customer. I did not find anything enjoyable about working at LB and since they have a very high turnover rate it seems that that is the same way other feel. they do have a super nice supervisor and a few other nice management employees
Pros
I didn't find any
Cons
Too many hours mismanagement
Great Place To Work
Feeder (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2013
Company Has Recently Relocated To Phoenix, AZ From California. Originally From KY.
Pros
Provides Excellent Training. Management Easy To Talk To
Cons
Not Air Conditioned-- But, Don't Know Of Many Warehouse Jobs That Are
Productive.
Prep Utility Person (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 22, 2013
Working a this company was very helpful because I learned a lot.
Pros
Free lonchs
Cons
Healthcare
The company is selling off 60% of its assets of basic bedding
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 17, 2013
I have learned a lot in the time I worked here.
I have become proficient in graphic design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
My department head was awesome to work for. It was a team effort to accomplish presentations. I worked with some great people who I will miss. The hardest part of my job is the constant changing of priorities of what is due when.
Pros
Creatively Challenging
Cons
Benefits have dwindled over the years
Challenging & Exciting Place To Work
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville , KYJanuary 24, 2012
Outstanding company to work for with a rich history that speaks for itself. Since 1889, Louisville Bedding Company has grown and expanded to more than one million square feet of manufacturing space worldwide. Eight manufacturing and distribution centers across the U.S., Canada and China. Holds a strong presence for a National and International source of quality home textiles which include: mattress pads and mattress protectors, fiberbeds, featherbeds, latex foam, polyurethane foam, comforters, sheets, and bed pillows.Louisville Bedding Company has grown to be the World’s largest producer of mattress pads.
Pros
esop company, 401k, full benefits, great management, local company grown to be international company
Cons
can not think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Louisville Bedding Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Louisville Bedding Company Reviews by Location