Louisville Slugger Employee Reviews in United States

challenging but rewarding
employee (Current Employee) –  Louisville KYMarch 11, 2015
This can be a fun place to work and also challenging with the competition in todays marketplace. It can be rewarding working with both internal and external customers by helping them out through business practices. Overall I have enjoyed my time with the company.
Productive and Fun working with aluminum bats
Team Leader/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 5, 2013
A typical day at work was when machines use to work good without breaking down and when we use to came out with a good number of production.
I learned how to talk to my co worker wen they needed to stay late to finish with the orders and to assigned them a work wen there machine wore in a prosess of getting fixed wen it use to brake down .I also learne to have a communication with management for everything in regards work and problems with co workers.
Co-workers use to coporated with me with all new ideas to imprube.
The hardest part of the job was when bats use to have a lot of marks deep scratches and dents, because bats use to take longer to polish them.
The most enjoyable part of the day was caming out with a good number of production .
Pros
free picnic partyes with all the money they use to get from the recycle.
Cons
no bonus if there use to be accidents.
Productive and fun workplace
Events Internship (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 24, 2012
They are a great company to work for and provide a family atmosphere. Great internship program and you work with people of high integrity.

4.3