Lourdes Hospital Employee Reviews

Great facility
Medical Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 16, 2017
Sitting in meetings, planning physician physicals, creating a monthly ER schedule, working with doctors and helping others when I can made the day all worth it.
Productive.
Unit Secratary (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 14, 2017
Very good place to work, Management is good. At times coworkers are difficult could be better precepting. Would like better training. Overyall good environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Better training
Volunteer experience
Info Desk Operator (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 10, 2017
This was just a volunteer position. I cannot really comment as I worked for 2 hours on Saturdays. I was hoping this would get me "in the door" at Lourdes but it has not been successful for me.
Until recently Lourdes was an exciting place to work
Vice President, Chief Resource Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2017
Recent change in CEO has changed the culture.While healthcare is changing rapidly and with little real insight as to what will happen with ACA. The culture at Lourdes is now somewhat antagonistic
Long work days but enjoyable
Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYAugust 7, 2017
I enjoy working for Lourdes. I would like to continue.Currently looking for other job opportunities in different departments.Most work days are fast paced and stressful.
fast past environment
Medical office assistant (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working at Lourdes. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I learned things that in the end would make me an better person. When I left I was working at the call center answering phones for 37 Dr.s
Pros
having great coworkers
Cons
not enough employee parking
Life at Lourdes
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 26, 2017
Typical day at Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital is dealing with the challenges we face every day coming in. Lourdes is a Cardiac and Pulmonary hospital. Learning new techniques and different way to perform procedures by the education of the Er Nurses. Management isn't perfect but what place is? The hardest part of the job is leaving knowing that we can't be superman all the time. Seeing sick and sad faces so we put on our poker face to show the patients that everything will be OK. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team despite our problems and difference. We come together and help the ones who are in need. Also, making the patients laugh, smile and helping them enjoy their time at Lourdes.
Pros
Food constantly entering the ER.
Cons
short 30min lunches, no incentive, lack of moving up and Recognition
Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJuly 20, 2017
Great mission
Pharmacist are great to work with
Multiple locations and services in multiple areas
Great urgent care hours and providers and staff
Open on weekends
good hospital
RN/Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 20, 2017
good hospital with dedicated staff and services.
i enjoyed my co-workers very much. good team atmosphere as well.
;zlsdflssdl;akjfasldkjfa;lskdja;sldkjf
A great hospital to learn new techniques.
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NY 13905July 19, 2017
Lourdes was a good hospital to work at . Their was not much room for advancement and the staffing seemed to be a problem for the night shift. Many times during the night shift their was not enough time to get all treatments done. The workplace culture was very satisfying.
Pros
Patient education was a positive aspect of the job for me.
Cons
Shortage of staff.
interesting place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJuly 18, 2017
work in the Emergency Department as a RN and Relief Charge RN - quick paced environment - team atmosphere with staff and MDs - emphasis on training and continuing education
A day at Lourdes Hospital
Radiologic Technologist / MRI (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJJuly 13, 2017
Arrive on time to be assigned a location of rotation : Main department, Emergency department, OR, and portables. Pay attention to lunch relief and tagging other employees out
ok place to work
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJuly 12, 2017
i have worked as a case manager for the last 9 1/2 years. I recently changed jobs to PRN. The job is good but stressful at times. we currently have no clinical manager so there is no direction at this time.
Pros
work out in the community
Cons
on call work
Christian oriented hospital with exceptional morals and values
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lone Oak, KYJuly 12, 2017
Wonderful place to work with clients and families being a number on priority. Lourdes does much to help the community as well as their employees. There is job advancement and stability.
Pros
Bonuses for extra help when client need arrises.
Cons
Short staffed sometimes as well as any healthcare facility
productive
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJuly 6, 2017
I enjoyed working there got to meet alot of people. Enjoyed talking with family's when I cleaned their rooms. All the people I worked with in my department were kind and thoughtful people. Supervisor was great.
Pros
sick and vacation days, health care
Cons
pay could have been better for type of wirk we did.
Community Oriented Hospital
support for physicians and nursing staff (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 30, 2017
The company was very invested in employees and this investment paid off in the employees' commitment to the customers. For a large healthcare organization, they still had time for personal contact.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 29, 2017
This is a good hospital. More of an individual based kind of work. It is a very busy hospital so there will be a big flow of patients. The staff is nice.
Mission oriented
Corporate Reimbursement Integrity Specialist (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJune 29, 2017
Lourdes is a great place to work because they are mission oriented. They attempt to service every patient fairly. The pay may not be the highest but it is fair.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
It was a very fast paced yet balanced office invironment that was enjoable to work in.
Surgical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJJune 27, 2017
The typical day began with three physicians. One of the most greatest aspects of the job was the ability to learn new medical data programs. I enjoyed greeting the patients, and their family.

It was a very diversified workplace, that provided excellent services to all its patients.

I believe their was no issues with the job, nor the Doctor/Patient services that we provided, and it was a fast paced office environment.

The most enjoyable part of my position was meeting new people, and feeling part of a great team.
Pros
The quality of healthcare provided to our patients, working in a friendly environment, and utlizing my bilingual sils to ensure excelllent services to the Hispanic population.
Cons
Hald hour lunch break and paygrade.
great place
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJune 25, 2017
Everyone is friendly and great to work with! The benefits are great and the work environment is nice. Everyone will go above and beyond to help another employee out.
benefits
Cons
breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lourdes Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.