Lourdes Hospital

Lourdes Hospital Employee Reviews

Wonderful people and culture
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Paducah, KYJuly 27, 2015
This is a fast-paced, intense, high-stress job, but I DO love it. The people throughout the entire hospital from the top all the way down are WONDERFUL and I enjoy every single one of them. There's rarely a day that goes by that I will not have at least one thing to smile about. It is very very hard work and I do put in extra hours at times to get it done. But it is very rewarding and I love the people I work with.
great place to work
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Paducah, KYJuly 23, 2015
Enjoyed my work, was pleasant place to be, company concerned for employees, benefits were good, always busy, able to volunteer
a great place to work
ServSafe Certified Cook (Former Employee), Camden, NJJuly 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: sometimes you get burned
you learn a lot in the nutrition dept about different diets for the patients. You could advance and transfer after 6 mos. you have educational opportunities, in another line of work
Lourdes
Registered Nurse Clinical Care Manager (Former Employee), Willingboro, NJJuly 18, 2015
A typical day including bedside nursing on telemetry/med/surge floors. I learned everyday about disease processes and how to handle declining patients. All of the nurses worked together and helped each other.
Very Great Staff, Helpfull and always try to maintain positive
Transporter/Technician EKG (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great work atmosphere, Super nice staff
I work as a Transporter at OLOL Hospital. The staff are great, very helpful. We transport a large number of patients from different floors mainly to the Diagnostic Imaging Department. If we encounter with a difficult patient or situation, then one of the coworker will help to bring the best care for patients. The hardest part of my job is when you are caring for a patient that is very ill or in pain, but there is not much that you can do except try to communicate with them and transport them safely with care and if they are cold provide a warm blanket if possible. Its very pleasing to hear patients telling you thank you for what may seem not so important just transporting, but most of our patients are kind and thankful for all the care that we provide them. The most enjoyable moment, is when you know that you have given the best care possible and it was appreciated.
good people to work with
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Burlington, NJJune 17, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: not making my 40 hours a week
Hours were cut short due to decrease in pt load. Manager tried to get us more hours. Co-workers always ready to help. I learned thzat the hospital tried to get us our hours when they could.
Excellent place to work for
Receptionist/Volunteer (Former Employee), Willingboro, NJJune 16, 2015
Awesome day everyday something new and exciting.
What i learned about this job was to be very patient with people on all levels no matter what,who,or where they come from.
Management could have been better only because i was a volunteer who did so for a year an never got hired although i enjoyed every minute of the experience.
My co-workers were great and fun to work with met a lot of people from all departments an they were very nice.
The hardest part about that job was not being able to do more for someone.
The most enjoyable part of that job was coming back another day to do it all over again.
Very tight knit group of techs there.
Student Technologist (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYJune 10, 2015
Great team of techs willing to help each other out at all times. As a student this was very nice to see. The techs were all very involved and interested in our growth as students.
Great learning environment
YOUTH APPRENTICE (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYMay 27, 2015
Pros: people willing to teach you
Cons: one semester is not long enough for one department
I received the opportunity to leave high school half day and learn hands on at the hospital doing tasks that aids, surgical technicians, and nurses do. I rotated through various departments in the hospital including Women’s and Children’s, OR Pharmacy, Cardiology, and Diagnostic Imaging.
Management was wonderful and always there for help or questions.
All the people I met, my co-workers, were very welcoming and willing to help me learn.
The hardest part of the job was leaving. After each semester I never wanted to leave the department I was in.
The most enjoyable thing was all the hands on and real life situations I got to see and learn about.
customer service
Nutritional Asst (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAMay 21, 2015
I really enjoyed working in this health care workforce being able to help those who are in need the most , being able to uplift the sick penitents and bring joy back into there lives.
Great work place
Area cleaner (Former Employee), Camden, NJMay 18, 2015
I really enjoyed working in the hospital, kind of wish I could have moved up because I really think I would still be an employee there to this day.
great place to work
Emergency Department RN (Current Employee), Burlington, NJMay 13, 2015
Lourdes is a great start for a new RN or the more experienced RN. They have their own nursing school, so it is a teaching hospital. They are open to new grads. There is also plenty of opportunity for growth in your career.
ARNP (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYApril 23, 2015
Wound care is challenging work. Assess and develop treatment plan for patients with chronic wounds. Perform wound debridement and appropriate dressing materials.
Productive workplace where the employees were eager to assist student nurses in their educational experience
Student Nurse (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYApril 23, 2015
A typical day at work consists of a pre-conference, where we get report on our patients for the day. Once we receive report we introduce ourselves to our patients and begin care. The patients receive a bed bath and a dressing change while taking their medications, which we provide them with and then chart on cerner. We simultaneously perform head to toe assessments and record intake/output prior to bringing the patients to their physical therapy classes, where we coach them through their mandated exercises. I learned a lot here about using the eMAR and how important it is to make precise documentation. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to see patients regain their mobility, but it is rather difficult sometimes to manage their post-op pain.
Lourdesis a nice environment to work very pleasent.
CNA/1:1 Patient Sitter (Former Employee), 1600 Haddon Ave. Camden, N.J. 08104April 17, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast on certain Holidays
Cons: They hsave a shuttle from the Patco to the job.
I believe that Our Lady Is a good place to work, good work environment. Also it has good benefits if you are full time , but I worked Staffing that was a good thing you just don't get benefits it was a pleasure to work for them. Thank You 4/17/2015 I rate it at 5
I enjoyed working with a very knowledgeable group of women and a very diverse group of patients.
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYApril 15, 2015
I always wanted to be a nurse, so I started on the Women and Children floor as a surgical technician on the maternity side.. Going back to school was challenging while working nights, but receiving my nursing degree was the most amazing feeling. My first year was spent on the pediatric/ med surge side, where I learned to take care of surgical and pediatric patients. Once a position became available on the maternity side, I transferred to labor and delivery. This unit is "open", so I deal with antepartum, postpartum and labor and delivery patients every day, as well as the fetal demises and the occasional hysterectomy. The fetal demises are by far the hardest part of my job and the most enjoyable part is the birth of a healthy baby. There are two operating rooms on the Women and Children floor and due to my start as a surge tech I like to circulate during cesarean sections and I also work as a scrub nurse when needed. Every labor and delivery RN is able to circulate and recover her patient afterwards. This is a magnet hospital and a great place to work.
Sales and Marketing
Marketing and Sales (Current Employee), Camden, NJApril 6, 2015
Serves as a principal link between the company and its high value residential customers. Receive numerous contacts

each day and ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the sales of advanced products and services.

Customer transactions focus on new service orders, moves and changes, but also include disconnects, billing

adjustments, inquiries, arrangements, and solving customer problems.
Very Stressful
Medical Technician (Former Employee), Burlington, NJApril 2, 2015
Even though I loved what I did, the work environment was very stressful and not pleasant. The techs were treated as if we were low man on totem pole. The director and house doctor were not pleasant to work for. It was more about number rather than patients.
Medical Assistant
/ (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: building relationships with patients
Cons: Irritable patients
Preparing each exam room according to the requirements of the doctor. I was also responsible for completing phlebotomy procedures as well as administering vaccinations.
Fast pace, nice place to work
Patient Access -Team Leader (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 1, 2015
A typical day at work is very busy and interesting. Very fast pace the day almost just flies right by you. You get to meet all different kinds of people everyday. What I learned most at this job is that you can be a very fast worker and get the job done, but what really matters is accuracy. The communication between managment and employees is great you are always informed of changes before they are actually put into place. Also managment gave employees an opportunity to include concerns and ideas. My coworkers are fantasic. They are very friendly and helpful. Very good team players. The hardest part of the job is knowing that the patients that you serve are sick and you want to do everything in your power to make them feel better. The most enjoyable part of the job is being the most important part of the company. Customer service is number one it starts with us if we do a great job from the moment the patient walks in the door it makes the patients visit a lot smoother.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lourdes Hospital

Lourdes Hospital is sponsored by Catholic Healthcare Partners (CHP), one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the nation. – Read more

Lourdes Hospital Salaries