Lourdes Hospital Employee Reviews

Love the environment and my co-workers
Patient Access Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 11, 2017
I have no complaints about Lourdes I just need a full-time job with time off and benefits. The pay was great and the environment was wonderful i have met some great people and learned a lot here.
Our unit was an excellent team and made job fun
LPN (Former Employee) –  Joint base MDLSeptember 9, 2017
Loved working for the unit I did but wish management would have kept the unit to benefit those who needed it. It would have been a true asset to the community to whom we served.
Pros
great unit
Cons
low pay, upper management did not listen to manager of our area
Team work
Staff Nurse, Progressive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 9, 2017
Lovely place to learn how to build team skills. Fun loving culture to work thru high stress moments together. Supportive team members. Can learn need and leading edge skills to apply in other areas of the medical field.
Pros
Where you learn to work as a team
Cons
Management needed
Good
Staff Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Fair work culture. Disorganized staff management. Helpful supervisors and management. Compensation competitive to surrounding employers. Enjoyable work environment.
Fast Paced Rewarding place to work
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NY 13905September 2, 2017
My position may no longer exist at Lourdes although I was one one one with many patients. I helped them in many areas that kept them safe and in a positive frame of mind in order that their healing progressed in a satisfactory manner during their in-patient stay. I loved speaking with some of the patients about their youth and finding out about our similarities and dissimilarities. The worst part of the job was when a patient became violent and there was not enough support staff to lend a hand.
Pros
Patients
Cons
physically draining and often sustained personal injuries
I love my work place.
Registered Nurse, Progressive Care Unit (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 31, 2017
Lourdes Hospital in Camden is the place where I work and I love working there. The patient population is so varied. The staff from environmental or a volunteer to the CEO are extremely friendly and approachable. The staff that I work with with the managers and CNO are very helpful and understanding. The culture at the workplace is very varied and everyone accepts each other in their unique roles. I just love working there and that is the reason that even I have to travel a few extra miles I don't mind because for me friendly and helpful staff is more important than just money.
Pros
Extremely friendly
Career Growth
Corporate Director, Food & Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 27, 2017
Our Lady of Lourdes is a great place to work. It is a great stepping stone for anyone's career. You can grow in your career because of what we do for patient's and the skill sets we teach. We are a respectful organization that truly cares about the associates.
Pros
Autonomy, Mentoring, Culture
Cons
influx at present
great work environment
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJAugust 25, 2017
Great relaxed informative work environment. People are easy to work with and always available to help out. Atmosphere was conducive to work. Easy commute.
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 20, 2017
I think that the pay is not what it should be for the work that we do. It is a good and stable place to work, and the benefits are very good for what you have to contribute towards.
Great facility
Medical Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 16, 2017
Sitting in meetings, planning physician physicals, creating a monthly ER schedule, working with doctors and helping others when I can made the day all worth it.
Productive.
Unit Secratary (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 14, 2017
Very good place to work, Management is good. At times coworkers are difficult could be better precepting. Would like better training. Overyall good environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Better training
Volunteer experience
Info Desk Operator (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 10, 2017
This was just a volunteer position. I cannot really comment as I worked for 2 hours on Saturdays. I was hoping this would get me "in the door" at Lourdes but it has not been successful for me.
Until recently Lourdes was an exciting place to work
Vice President, Chief Resource Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2017
Recent change in CEO has changed the culture.While healthcare is changing rapidly and with little real insight as to what will happen with ACA. The culture at Lourdes is now somewhat antagonistic
Long work days but enjoyable
Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYAugust 7, 2017
I enjoy working for Lourdes. I would like to continue.Currently looking for other job opportunities in different departments.Most work days are fast paced and stressful.
fast past environment
Medical office assistant (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working at Lourdes. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I learned things that in the end would make me an better person. When I left I was working at the call center answering phones for 37 Dr.s
Pros
having great coworkers
Cons
not enough employee parking
Life at Lourdes
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 26, 2017
Typical day at Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital is dealing with the challenges we face every day coming in. Lourdes is a Cardiac and Pulmonary hospital. Learning new techniques and different way to perform procedures by the education of the Er Nurses. Management isn't perfect but what place is? The hardest part of the job is leaving knowing that we can't be superman all the time. Seeing sick and sad faces so we put on our poker face to show the patients that everything will be OK. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team despite our problems and difference. We come together and help the ones who are in need. Also, making the patients laugh, smile and helping them enjoy their time at Lourdes.
Pros
Food constantly entering the ER.
Cons
short 30min lunches, no incentive, lack of moving up and Recognition
Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJuly 20, 2017
Great mission
Pharmacist are great to work with
Multiple locations and services in multiple areas
Great urgent care hours and providers and staff
Open on weekends
good hospital
RN/Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 20, 2017
good hospital with dedicated staff and services.
i enjoyed my co-workers very much. good team atmosphere as well.
;zlsdflssdl;akjfasldkjfa;lskdja;sldkjf
A great hospital to learn new techniques.
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NY 13905July 19, 2017
Lourdes was a good hospital to work at . Their was not much room for advancement and the staffing seemed to be a problem for the night shift. Many times during the night shift their was not enough time to get all treatments done. The workplace culture was very satisfying.
Pros
Patient education was a positive aspect of the job for me.
Cons
Shortage of staff.
interesting place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJuly 18, 2017
work in the Emergency Department as a RN and Relief Charge RN - quick paced environment - team atmosphere with staff and MDs - emphasis on training and continuing education

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lourdes Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.