Lourdes Hospital

Lourdes Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Direct Patient Care
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Camden, NJDecember 13, 2014
Pros: healthcare setting
Cons: schedule
Caring For Patients Diagnosed with renal failure. Monitoring Vitals, communicating with our patients to make sure their outside lifestyles were as normal as they could have and they were not laking of their daily essensials. giving them peace of mind and a helping friendly hand. always treating them with dignity and respect.
Emergency Department Experience
Emergency Department Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Willingboro, NJDecember 12, 2014
new graduate employed as full time ER RN, gained excellent nursing skills foundation in a diverse fast paced environment.
Positive Work Environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Marlton NJDecember 1, 2014
Pros: positive atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
Constantly learning new things and great Dr. both as a boss and a friend.
Great in home experiences with families.
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee), Camden, NJNovember 24, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: seeing the poverty of clients
This was a nice experience as it allowed me to interact with children and families in their homes. The age group (3 to5) was fun working with.
FUN & SKILLED ED STAFF TO WORK WITH
RN IN ED (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYNovember 22, 2014
BUSY ED WITH GOOD DOCS & STAFF TO WORK WITH. LOURDES HAS PAID FOR MY NP DEGREE & ENCOURAGES CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION. JOB TITLE IS ED RN. I HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED TO BECOME BOARDED IN CEN, & CERTIFIED IN PALS, ACLS, TNCC, & ENPC, ALL OF WHICH MY JOB HAS PAID FOR.
Amazing place to work
Temp Assignment (Former Employee), Paducah, KYNovember 20, 2014
Pros: amazing environment
Great teaching hospital and wonderful staff. Really on point with what you would look for in a hospital. Open, friendly and overall great place.
An OK place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Haddon Heights, NJNovember 10, 2014
Employees had more responsibilities than that required of them. Overworked and underpaid.
Receptionist
Volunteer Receptionist (Current Employee), Camden, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches, own schedule and quiet office space
Deliver Mail
my co workers are a group of people I love to work with. We get the job done every time and always have free time to spare for ourself
worse hospital in kentucky
RN (Current Employee), Paducah, KYOctober 26, 2014
Cons: to many patients assigned to you coworkers lazy
Worse place to work. Management changes every 6 months. They treat workers like slaves. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
Job is wonderful.
PCA (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYOctober 19, 2014
I was only there for almost 3 months. I had the worst experience with a coworker she was very rude and controlling. Other than that I loved working with the patients! My life goal is to make a great impact on someones life and help them.
Great place to work!
Front Desk/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Haddonfield, NJOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great co-workers and dr's
Cons: pay rate
From .the office manager to the DR'S it was one of my best experience's. Sad to leave but wanted to learn the billing end of Medical. Loved working with the staff and the patients.
Produtive energetic team
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: half days on fridays
Cons: shortened and interupted lunches, frequent policy changes
Lourdes Medical Associates in Cherry Hill starts seeing patients at 8:00am, six phone lines are also turned on at this time as well. Four girls are at the front, 2 check patients in, 2 check patients out and we all four answer the phones. Two desks are equipped with scanners (both at the check out desks). We check patients in, verify insurance, make appointments, do referrals, check out patients and lots in between. My original office in Voorhees moved to Cherry Hill and 1 month later we went live with the launching of NextGen and EHR. Our team worked well and kept a positive front desk atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the scanning while checking out patients which with the new system took anywhere from 5-10min per patient. I was also in charge of taking all the referrals off the referral line and tracking them electronically. The doctor I worked for scheduled most patients every 15min. I always managed to complete my tasks as my co-workers were willing to help if available. We all helped each other and I still maintain a good relationship with them all. The most enjoyable part of my job by far was the patient interaction. I loved them all but I had my special bunch who always had an extra kind word of thanks and appreciation and once in awhile a cupcake or a scratch off Lottery ticket.

In the end I learned a great deal about myself. I grew a lot in this position by gaining strength and knowledge in a growing and changing field and I now know what I hope for in my future.
Not a pleasant place to work, turnover horrible
Mercy OB/GYN (Former Employee), Paducah, KYSeptember 19, 2014
Turnover rate with management and regular employees was awful. Pay was ok, insurance was good.
okay
Patient Access Rep II (Current Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Worked in ER fast paced environment worked every shift with lots of variety
I have received my training as a newly graduate RN
Staff Nurse Critical Care Unit (Former Employee), Trenton, NJSeptember 9, 2014
Overall great community hospital. With great support staff and management.
Nice place to work
Staff Nurse/ Telemetry Unit (Current Employee), Burlington, NJAugust 26, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers
Exellent place to start your career. 12 hours shift, Very busy and fast pace
A diverse teaching hospital , from which I got my mentoring in respiratory care initially
Certified Respiratory Tech (Former Employee), Haddon Ave, Camden NJ 08103August 21, 2014
I got great experience rotating in the Cardiovascular Unit, Weaning Bypass patients, post-op off mechanical ventilation to a nasal cannula.
Productive and busy days
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Johnson City, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: collaborative team work
At the childcare and learning center we implement age appropriate curriculum. I am in charge of the curriculum for one particular classroom. We have arts and crafts, science and discovery, outside time, and alot of learning through play.
Each teacher participates actively in trainings so we can stay up to date with the most effective ways of teaching and learning. We also collected anecdotal notes daily on each child and maintain parent communication.
We care for equipment and materials for instructional purposes
and assess, model, and interact with students in a variety of settings.We do this for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
Lourdes At Home
Lourdes At Home Billing & Customer Svc. Rep (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYAugust 4, 2014
Pros: helping patients.
Cons: billing not correctly going out which does not ensure quick payments
A typical day at work consist of corrective billing for Medicare, Medicaid, No-Fault, WC all insurance claims. Submitting claims timely. Follow-up with identifable payment. The hardest part of my job is maintaining order.
poor management, hostile work environment
Emergency Room nurse (Former Employee), Paducah, KYAugust 2, 2014
Pros: worked with some great nurses and doctors
Cons: unstable management, hostile enviroment, not allowed your own opinion
I loved most of my co-workers but as always a few bad apples spoiled it for the rest. Managenment was very unstable with frequent changes and obvious favoritism. No room to express yourself or work for patient safety, upper staff did not want to hear about it.

About Lourdes Hospital

Lourdes Hospital is sponsored by Catholic Healthcare Partners (CHP), one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the nation. – Read more

Lourdes Hospital Salaries