Lourdes Hospital Employee Reviews

Interesting work.
UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Willingboro, NJSeptember 27, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working as a Unit Secretary because of its challenges. I enjoy being in the healthcare field for the satisfaction I receive in providing valuable support for the nursing and physicians staffs. I especially like helping patients and family members with their needs.
Very quiet office enviornment.
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 27, 2017
Coming into work everyday was a pleasure, because I enjoyed the job. Most importantly providing support to those that came into my office daily was uplifting for me.
Pros
Flexiable work schedule
Loved working at Lourdes
Inpatient, ER, and Day Surgery Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Worked in the office daily, coding inpatient, outpatient and ER records. I developed as a coder hired just out of college. The manager gave me an opportunity to advance as a coder. Looking back the hardest part of my job was trying to remember all the coding rules for all 3 types of coded records. I loved working at Lourdes.
Pros
Friendliness of coworkers
Cons
Working in the office vs working from home
First nursing job
Graduate RN Neuro/Ortho Unit (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 25, 2017
Good experience as a first time nursing job. Had a very good mentor who taught me a lot. I learned many different things as being a new nurse out in the field
Productive but stressfull
Courier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 21, 2017
Productive and stressfull . Stay positive, be ready to help. Learned good customer service skills, avoid negitive people. It was hard to work for less when you know your worth more.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
more team work
Fast Paced work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WASeptember 21, 2017
Depending on the day it can be very busy or slow depending on how many patients the hospital has. Management is helpful and is always around for any questions you have. On the other hand management can be somewhat overwhelming and inconsiderate. The environment of the whole place is friendly but it has its low days as well.
Ltach
Level I Fieldwork Student (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJSeptember 20, 2017
Part-time, observed 40 hrs total. Although limited to observation, I was provided with opportunities to participate in treatment process and get some hands-on experience with supervising OTR/L. Overall great learning experience. Attended team meetings and able to interact with other members of team. Very collaborative and communicative working environment amongst all healthcare professionals
Quick paced hospital setting
Administrative Assistant (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 15, 2017
There was no typical day at Lourdes, as a hospital has constantly changing happenings. Most days the duties I performed were administrative in nature. I worked in the residency program, which was great with 24 young physician residents and 12 medical students. These young professionals are building their base to enter the medical field and I was happy to be part of their team in my administrative role. While at Lourdes, I learned how quickly things are needed in a doctor/patient setting. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Lourdes and would recommend this employer to a friend.
Pros
Fast paced work environment with much work to be done.
Cons
Not enough hours to complete the work.
I enjoyed working at this company.
Administrative Support OR and Ambulatory Care (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 12, 2017
My reason for leaving was that the position was eliminated. I enjoyed the experience of working at this healthcare provider - they are driven by the supreme importance of customer/patient satisfaction.
Pros
great people to work with, great teamwork
Cons
very busy, fast paced.
Love the environment and my co-workers
Patient Access Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 11, 2017
I have no complaints about Lourdes I just need a full-time job with time off and benefits. The pay was great and the environment was wonderful i have met some great people and learned a lot here.
Our unit was an excellent team and made job fun
LPN (Former Employee) –  Joint base MDLSeptember 9, 2017
Loved working for the unit I did but wish management would have kept the unit to benefit those who needed it. It would have been a true asset to the community to whom we served.
Pros
great unit
Cons
low pay, upper management did not listen to manager of our area
Team work
Staff Nurse, Progressive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 9, 2017
Lovely place to learn how to build team skills. Fun loving culture to work thru high stress moments together. Supportive team members. Can learn need and leading edge skills to apply in other areas of the medical field.
Pros
Where you learn to work as a team
Cons
Management needed
Good
Staff Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Fair work culture. Disorganized staff management. Helpful supervisors and management. Compensation competitive to surrounding employers. Enjoyable work environment.
Fast Paced Rewarding place to work
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NY 13905September 2, 2017
My position may no longer exist at Lourdes although I was one one one with many patients. I helped them in many areas that kept them safe and in a positive frame of mind in order that their healing progressed in a satisfactory manner during their in-patient stay. I loved speaking with some of the patients about their youth and finding out about our similarities and dissimilarities. The worst part of the job was when a patient became violent and there was not enough support staff to lend a hand.
Pros
Patients
Cons
physically draining and often sustained personal injuries
I love my work place.
Registered Nurse, Progressive Care Unit (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 31, 2017
Lourdes Hospital in Camden is the place where I work and I love working there. The patient population is so varied. The staff from environmental or a volunteer to the CEO are extremely friendly and approachable. The staff that I work with with the managers and CNO are very helpful and understanding. The culture at the workplace is very varied and everyone accepts each other in their unique roles. I just love working there and that is the reason that even I have to travel a few extra miles I don't mind because for me friendly and helpful staff is more important than just money.
Pros
Extremely friendly
Career Growth
Corporate Director, Food & Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 27, 2017
Our Lady of Lourdes is a great place to work. It is a great stepping stone for anyone's career. You can grow in your career because of what we do for patient's and the skill sets we teach. We are a respectful organization that truly cares about the associates.
Pros
Autonomy, Mentoring, Culture
Cons
influx at present
great work environment
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Willingboro, NJAugust 25, 2017
Great relaxed informative work environment. People are easy to work with and always available to help out. Atmosphere was conducive to work. Easy commute.
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 20, 2017
I think that the pay is not what it should be for the work that we do. It is a good and stable place to work, and the benefits are very good for what you have to contribute towards.
Great facility
Medical Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 16, 2017
Sitting in meetings, planning physician physicals, creating a monthly ER schedule, working with doctors and helping others when I can made the day all worth it.
Productive.
Unit Secratary (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 14, 2017
Very good place to work, Management is good. At times coworkers are difficult could be better precepting. Would like better training. Overyall good environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Better training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lourdes Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.