Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Employee Review

View all Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores reviews

Fun place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Toms Brook, VAJuly 10, 2014
This is a great place to work with plenty of room for advancement, they promote from within
Pros
Fun environment, customer service
Cons
low wages

Other Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Employee Reviews

i loved my job as administrative assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 16, 2017
it was quick paced, non stop, busy. Customer service is a must! I enjoyed interacting with the public daily. I enjoyed being a part of loves family...
Pros
great environment
Cons
tapped out pay at position
Good placd to work if you are dedicated, and hardworking. Not recommened for students
Sandwich Artist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ozark, ARNovember 16, 2017
I got hired there and immediatly put on night shift. I ran subway nightshift for about 6 months before I got sick of it. Beneifits and pay are pretty good and they are good about giving you 40 hours. The staff there has been the same staff for a long time. They are helpful and good at their job, but set in their ways and a little hard on newcomers. Great job security, if you are a hard worker.
Pros
Half price meals, insurance, paid vacation, often raises, and advancement oppertunity
Cons
Short breaks, you'll probably be put on night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9