Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Employee Review

View all Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores reviews

Great learning experience.
Risk Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 6, 2014
Learning about the various divisions of the Love's risk management department was very beneficial. I learned how to connect with other businesses and customer relations as well as the legality side of risk management.
Pros
Obtaining real world experience.
Cons
Terrible department culture.

Other Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Employee Reviews

i loved my job as administrative assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 16, 2017
it was quick paced, non stop, busy. Customer service is a must! I enjoyed interacting with the public daily. I enjoyed being a part of loves family...
Pros
great environment
Cons
tapped out pay at position
Good placd to work if you are dedicated, and hardworking. Not recommened for students
Sandwich Artist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ozark, ARNovember 16, 2017
I got hired there and immediatly put on night shift. I ran subway nightshift for about 6 months before I got sick of it. Beneifits and pay are pretty good and they are good about giving you 40 hours. The staff there has been the same staff for a long time. They are helpful and good at their job, but set in their ways and a little hard on newcomers. Great job security, if you are a hard worker.
Pros
Half price meals, insurance, paid vacation, often raises, and advancement oppertunity
Cons
Short breaks, you'll probably be put on night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9