- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Are you a patient, compassionate person?
- Would you like to work for a company that treats you like family?
Love 2 Live Care Services (Voted San Diego’s Best for “In-home Elder Care Services” via the Union Tribune’s Reader’s Poll is seeking experienced caregivers needed for non-medical, in-home elderly care. Our shifts range from 4 hours to 24-hr live-in cases, throughout San Diego County. Qualified candidates should log on to our website @ www.love2livecare.com. Click on the “Our Caregivers” tab and complete an online employment application. The Human Resources department will contact you for an interview, if we feel like you would be a good fit for our company.
- Must have experience caring for the elderly.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must have open availability and willingness to accept a variety of shifts.
- Must be able to prepare nutritious meals.
- Must possess a current, valid California Driver’s License & have a clean DMV record.
- Must have your own vehicle, current vehicle insurance, valid registration and must be able to transport clients in your vehicle.
- Must have a current negative TB test.
- Must pass reference check process, and a comprehensive background investigation.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing assistance
- Transfer assistance
- Personal care/Grooming/Dressing
- Driving clients to doctor’s appointments
We offer on-going, certified training programs for all of our caregivers, Aflac, 401K (after 1 year of employment), and mileage reimbursement, if you transport clients in your own vehicle.
If you have a passion for helping others, and want to work for a quality caregiving agency that treats you like family, please apply on our website @ www.love2livecare.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!