Seeking a Market Research Analyst who has a unique approach to identify and evaluate new event opportunities and measure the effectiveness of new events.
Based in Bay Area of San Francisco, LovePlus Studio, Inc. produces weddings, social and corporate events in Bay Area of San Francisco and beyond. We are a boutique event consulting, styling and planning company specialized in the events production in the combination of Western and Chinese styles. We offer services including weddings, honeymoons, receptions, company celebrations, birthday parties, anniversaries, budget planning, as well as full-service referrals to videography, photography, florists, hair stylists, entertainers, musicians, etc.
LovePlus Studio, Inc. prides itself on creating phenomenal guest experiences through giving clients multi-cultural choices. We are now looking to weave emerging events into our customers and work with them to create events in accordance with their diverse cultural backgrounds.
Reaching our goals requires uniquely talented individuals who are proficient in both the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge to assist LovePlus Studio, Inc. to boast a stellar reputation and the best vendor relationships, and consistently exceed client.
- Work with Event Planner to identify new event opportunities and measure the effectiveness of new events
- Work with beta-customers to complete concept-testing for new events
- Conduct event research to: analyze competitors; determine brand perceptions; evaluate market penetration; understand customer needs
- Conduct event industry analysis: Social, Technological, Economic, and Political
- Monitor and track competitive advertisements, PR, and website messaging
- Complete competitive analysis to maintain our competitive advantages
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, or opinion polls
- Prepare reports and present results to clients or management
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability
- Manage market segmentation, targeting, and positioning exercises as needed
- Build a marketing dashboard that visualizes key performance indicators
- Perform annual customer satisfaction survey and compile results report
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Integrate market research data with our CRM system to create new leads
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and written reports to answer specific business questions
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and related events to monitor and forecast marketing and events trends
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions and analyze data with statistical software
- Intellectually and competitively equipped to excel in a fast-paced and challenging environment; strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to strive in an uncertain environment and are at ease applying your skills to problems ranging from analyzing markets to identifying customer needs and performing cutting edge competitor analysis
- Flexible and able to interact with people at all levels
- Knowledge on Internet Marketing as well as web technology
- Bilingual Language (English & Mandarin Chinese)
- Bachelor (or higher) of Science or Arts in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar fields
This is a full-time employee position. The starting salary range is $35,000 to $47,000. No experience is required; we will train you in all aspects of the job. If you were interested in the Event Production Industry, please email your resume and cover letter to the email attached.
Welcome to join us!