Lovelace Westside Hospital

Lovelace Westside Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Fun but strict environment to work in
Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: very strict collections policy
Lovelace was a fun place to work where mostly everyone got along and was caring and out going. My work day consisted of registering Emergency patients. The nursed and doctors on the night shift where very positive and encouraging with a no nonsense kind of attitude. With Lovelace they have a very stict collection policy. At times this policy did make it difficult to work and enjoy your job and have the desire to help people. However it was mandatory for us to collect on all patient that owed anything for the current visit or past visits. My co-workers made this job very enjoyable and fun through the worst of time and the best of times.
Future is not too bright.
Tech. (Current Employee), West Mesa, Albuquerque,NMApril 12, 2013
Pros: great small hospital that has a small town feel. great people.
Cons: short on hours and no real direction on the future.
It is pretty hard to run a hospital without doctors. Abq Health parteners has by contract seperated themselves from Lovelace Hospitals and the Lovelace insurance. I understand many employees are being flexed or censused and not being able to hit a full work week. This problem is evident through out the Lovelace system. (Main, Women's, and Westside)
Productive place to work at
Lovelace Westside Hospital Volunteer (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2013
A typical day of me working consisted of me taking inventory and stocking. I learned a great deal of the medical devices used in hospitals. My co-workers were really nice people and generous.