LOVES Employee Reviews

Presented as a great job initially, but slowly declined.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 22, 2017
The temporary assignment that I had at Loves for my duration there shed a really bad light on the company as a whole. The pay was great, the hours were somewhat fixed,and the management was poor.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Bad management, and biased on life situations that arise that may affect your personal life.
Busy
Assistant Rest. Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 5, 2017
It's a great place to work, open 24/7, has its up and downs, but their are many opportunities to advance. You can learn a lot if you choose to. I worked for them for ten years, but being a single mom became a trial and I had to go and find something else.
It was good at first
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 7, 2017
In the beginning the job was great. I enjoyed my co workers and my managers, I love all of customers as well. But some personal issues came about and I resigned from my position.
Pros
Learning more skills
Cons
The management
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Steele, AL 35987May 31, 2017
Nice place to work. Friendly associates. Schedule friendly. Beneficial discounts. Easy going environment. Job tasks are not difficult. Constantly occupied with things to do.
People pleaseršŸ˜Š
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
I get started right away from clocking in and clocking out, and stay after if needed, I'm a very dependable person when it is definitley needed at the most.
Fun and well organized job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 11, 2017
Good job, good workers. Got to meet alot of new people ton of interactions with people coming in and out. Definitely a more verbal intensive job such as greeting and talking to customers.
Run Register
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Max Meadows, VAMay 5, 2017
Run register, clean showers, and stock shelves. Keep trucks parked in parking spaces and making sure everyone is happy when they come in and when they leave.
Love it
Diesel Clerk, Administration Assistance, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2017
It was a good job if you know exact what you were doing. I got to move up to a assistant administrative. They work with you on doctors appointments etc.
Pros
relaxing
Cons
breaks
Truck stops
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNApril 26, 2017
Good place to work if you enjoy working over night. Management is very strict and wants a perfect store. It was hard to keep good employees due to hours of operation (24/7).
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Hours
Day to day adventure
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Buena Vista, COMarch 25, 2017
I really do love working for this company. Just don't agree with some of the recent changes.I love the locals and the regulars that I have at this store.
Pros
Adventure everyday
Cons
Promises broken
Fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2016
a day at loves is like a day of happiness fun loving caring coworkers management cares about your opinions if you have concerns about anything you can talk to them we have fun while getting our job done
Pros
50% meals are great
Cons
Breaks insurance
Horrible place to work
FSL1 (Former Employee) –  Waco, GASeptember 15, 2016
Management does not treat you the way you need to be treated, you work crazy hours sometimes even 18 hour shifts. not a place i would recommend anyone to work.
Management was unfair
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toms Brook, VAJune 24, 2016
Assistant manager so I ran shifts
Working manager
worked all shifts
24 hour location
register count down
safe count
inventory
Many Duties
Cashier / Miscellaneous (Former Employee) –  Quartzsite, AZMay 17, 2016
Many different focuses while being employed but a time consuming, and enjoyable experience it can be. Including having to wipe down showers, store front face outlook, cashier, transactions of documents and large sums of money that the common cashier at other places of business are familiar with, including not just gasoline fuel but DEF for the cooling trucks.

I personally enjoy thriving within a moderate fast paced workplace, communicating with customers and witnessing their satisfaction, especially walking into a clean shower/bathroom!
Busy Place
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OKMay 9, 2016
You meet lots of people here coming through and traveling, kept me on my toes due to being so busy all the time. The place treats their employees with respect and makes sure they are taken care of.
Good workplace Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Purcell, OKApril 22, 2016
I have learned a lot working at Loves. It is a job that you can move up if you work hard enough. A typical day at work you would come in and verify a drawer. you start making breakfast, maintain the store during the rushes. Every store gets mystery shopped twice a month. What you are judged on are the bathrooms, curb appeal, the fountain area, customer service, the restaurant and the overall experience.
Cons
no breaks
This job is not for the serious worker
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAMarch 15, 2016
I helped start this loves and the management was from outside the area. I cried most mornings after the manager would scold my 3rd shift work. I tried hard but was relieved when I left.
managment
Crude Oil Driver (Current Employee) –  Cuero, TXFebruary 18, 2016
Management needs to listen to their empolyee's especially when their is much needed work on the truck to pass a DOT inspections.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
having to wait a period of time before you can get your equipment fix
Cahsier (Former Employee) –  Ina, ILAugust 24, 2015
a typical day at work would get their count your register, check your area front face, clean up, stock the cooler, and change the coffee. i learned about customer service. the management was great. coworkers where always in a good mood. hardest part was the rush days. the most enjoyablt part of the job is that i always liked going to work.
productive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tucumcari, NMJuly 22, 2015
I enjoyed getting up for work and going in everyday. There was always something to do. My boss was very nice and understanding, critical when he needed to be. I loved my co-workers they were hard working and fun to be around. The hardest part of my job would probably have been cleaning the nasty toilets but it had to be done. The most enjoyable part of my job was the costumers, getting to see and meet new faces everyday was interesting and fun.
Pros
Half off on lunches
Cons
There was a lot of laundry