LoveSac

LoveSac Employer Reviews

Fantastic New Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, NCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: very long hours
I absolutely loved the furniture LoveSac created. The culture is fun, and you can learn a lot in this company. Pay and benefits are fair, plus you can travel occasionally!
This is not a mall job.
Store Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, upper management very easy to communicate with, plenty of autonomy, creativity is encouraged
Cons: sometimes our growth in business is faster than our growth in infastructure
Though found in a mall, working at Lovesac is nothing like "working in a mall." It is not standing at a table, folding shirts, saying "Hi" and pointing a customer toward a particular sale. It's not clocking in, occupying space, then going home.

When customers walk in, they have no idea what they're looking at. They think they see this or that couch – more... or chair, and they think they "get it," The best and worst and most exciting and difficult part about working for Lovesac is that moment when you get to tell them they're wrong. They don't get it. That isn't a couch. That isn't a chair. It's an entirely brilliant modular furniture system that they might not even understand after you show them the first time.

The most frustrating things about working for Lovesac are also the most rewarding. We do little to no advertising, so it's up to you to be excited and thorough for every customer that walks in the door. You really have to focus and stay on your game so that everyone who leaves knows about the amazing products we sell. I won't lie and say that it isn't tiring at times, but it's worth it because the products and the people you work for are incredible.

You will never feel like you are just a number or a replaceable employee at Lovesac. This really does feel like a family, where everyone is interested in knowing you and invested in your well being. The schedules are flexible, I have rarely felt over-worked, and you really do get what you put in.

Bottom line, you will not find better, more appreciative people to work for. – less
Nice place great people
Accounts Payable/Payroll (Former Employee), Stamford, CTSeptember 24, 2012
I enjoyed working there. The people were great.
I was busy from start to finish which made the day's fly by.
Easy environment very laid back
Inventory Analyst and Purchasing Manager (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJune 26, 2012
Pros: very laid back environment
Cons: my commute to work is 2.5 hrs one way.
Company is new with many changes and room for improvement. Everyday is a new challenge. Work directly under the CFO and CEO and they are the friendliest/smart/hard working people you can ever meet.
Not what I expected
Salem, Sales expert and product demonstration (Current Employee), Salem NHApril 7, 2012
After my initial interview with national recruiter, the job sounded amazing, the culture that the company tries to bring forth I was told are values I agree with. Once I got the job....Not so much