Loving Care Agency

Loving Care Agency Employee Reviews

nature of work
Clinical Manager (Adult Division) (Former Employee), Newark, NJJuly 25, 2015
highly stressful. responsible for over 400 patients with HHA services, having to deal with HMOs and private insurances
mmmm
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Union, NJJuly 20, 2015
Very interesting business approach. Available 24/7 to coordinated placement and to offer support services.
The number of years this agency has been in business does reflect on the stability and success of the company.
Very flexible workplace in regards to hours I am able to work
Registered Nurse - Pediatric Home Care (Current Employee), East Rutherford, NJJuly 15, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no health care benefits since I am considered a per diem RN
In my case there is no such thing as a typical day at work. Since I work different cases every day, the service provided to each client is different based on their needs and situations. I love working independently, and making a difference in, not only my client's, but their family's lives as well.
wonderful
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMay 14, 2015
loved working with the children this is the best company i have ever worked for the workers are wonderful and the patients partents aew grear also
Place where you can start your career.
License Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse (Former Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAApril 30, 2015
Pros: Very approachable management.
Cons: Not the place were you can learn a lot of new skills
I was taking care of one pediatric patient a shift. It was my first nursing job. The co-workers, managers, and family of the patients were wonderful. The hardest part of the job was instability of the hours. The best thing was the opportunity to complete my RN courses on-line after the work. I loved to work with pediatric patients.
Diverse & Flexible
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee), Bartonsville, PAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Decent pay; flexible work hours; great director (no micro-management); variety of clients
Cons: Once you agree to work nights and/or weekends they stick in that shift. Difficult parents.
A good place to work. Friendly office atmosphere. Decent RN support. CED and certification classes available. If you like working 1:1 with a private client or clients this is for you.
Could be better
Pediatric Home Care Nurse (Current Employee), Toms River, NJApril 17, 2015
I enjoyed working with the children and giving them care and helping the families when needed. Making sure the client received the utmost care.
Loving Care Agency
o Pediatric RN (Current Employee), cherry hill njApril 6, 2015
Great place to start off your Nursing career. Have definitely developed a strong assessment and documentations skill in my time at the company. Management is very understanding and work with you to make your job fun and enjoyable.
flexible workplace
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee), Newark, NJMarch 24, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay
good company to work for especially if you like having a flexible schedule, but the compensation could be better. unfortunately some of the areas they send you to work in are pretty rough.
Productive and fun place to work
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Hasbrouck Heights, NJMarch 16, 2015
Pros: 2 weeks vacation, sick days, fun activities, early bonus
Cons: expensive healthcare
Day goes fast, you busy all day long, from 9 AM to 5 PM, which is very good, everyone is helpful and reliable, knowledgeable.
love it this job
Home management PCA (Current Employee), Springfield, MAFebruary 23, 2015
i love this job i get to make a difference in peoples life this is something i can see myself doing for a long time.We help ederly people stay in there homes..
Pediatric Care
RN (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: none really
This company values their care givers and really cares for the children that we care for. The company trusts all care givers, but they are only a phone call away if needed at any time.
Terrible nurse manager very inexperient and unpolite
LPN (Former Employee), Chicago,IlFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: the wonderful patients
Cons: nurse manager, office personnel
The patients are wonderful. Love my patient. The nurse manager is very inexpedient and disrespectful! People in the office are not nice. They don't pay well actually one of the agencies that has the lower pay rates for LPNs. Run away from this agency!
Enjoy working with good people
CARE COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good environment
Cons: insurance
Confirming placement with nurses and parents
Compassion with families
To be organized in work area
They are experience in their jobs and they are team players
Learning the Medical Field and Learning Group Homes
Knowing that I have made a difference in a family lives with a nurse for their love ones.
Employees work as a Team.
Case/Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Hackensack, NJDecember 20, 2014
Loving Care Agency has taught me what is is to work in a disciplined and structured environment. As coordinators there is an emphasis on being detailed in regards to communication and documentation. Co-workers are very professional and fun to work with. The hardest part of this job may be the stress level which can be very high 70 percent of the time; dealing not only with our clients, but our employees as well. The most enjoyable part of this job is sitting back at the end of the day knowing that we made a difference in someones daily life; regardless of their current health or mental status.
LCA encourages advancement through education and strive for their employees to be skillful and competent.
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), PADecember 12, 2014
LCA is a great company to work for with lots of opportunity for advancement. LCA communicates well with staff and is always available to assist in any time of need. LCA pay rates are low.
Poor Leadership
Corporate Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Hasbrouck Heights, NJNovember 18, 2014
Pros: minor supervision, large room for decision making.
Cons: tight schedule, always required to stay overtime to cover for other peers due to high turnovers.
Great people to work with in peer level , powerless leadership, broken lines of communications between departments/ divisions. Also, no opportunity for career advancement.
Client oriented
LPN (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2014
Pros: able to choose hours
Cons: loss of childrens lives d/t illness
One on one care with peds most were Vent dependent , Clients needs always came first , we were required to work a lot of hours , however we were made aware from the start . The hardest part of this job was trying not to get attached to the clients , the are so cute and loving and strong it was had to be a professional at times.
An example of what a workplace environment should be!
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Hasbrouck Heights, NJNovember 6, 2014
Loving Care Agency is a homecare organization for both geriatric and pediatric in 8 states. They are committed to those clients and patients and insure they maintain that focus everyday. It's an honor to be working for this organization.
Busy work enviroment
Contract Coordinator (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 19, 2014
Pros: always busy and you get to meet great people.
Cons: bad management structure
A typical day of work consisted on answering phones, reading and sending emails, faxing important and time sensitive material/documents. A lot of 1 to 1 communication and meetings with the home health aides.
Industry