Loving Care Agency Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun environment
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJApril 6, 2016
I like waking up to see my patience and conversating and sharing stories about each others lives. The co-workers was good. The hardest part of the job was watching a patient die. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to explore the city with my patient
Pros
On time pay
Cons
Sometimes patient treat me bad.
very unsteady
RN Home Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dover, NJMarch 7, 2016
poor defined duties, poor support from management, high expectations, unsupported policies, limited team work, limited resources and supplies
Pros
close proximity to my home
Cons
limited salary, poorly defined duties
Something is better than nothing
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 2, 2016
This is a Russian owned home agency the name has changed 3 times since I first started .Ive only been paid on time 4 times on pay day On a number of occasions I had to express my concern with not being paid on time or changing the pay date last minute for reasons that had nothing to do with the workers
Pros
1099, no micro managing
Cons
They have issues with payroll and management
Always there to help finding work for employees
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJanuary 27, 2016
seeing clients are taking care of, learned many skills, professional setting, knowing that clients was satisfied, giving my best to see the clients happy
Pros
management
Cons
lack of hours
bought out
LPN (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 30, 2015
they were bought by epic health care. epic does not want to orient to cases. loving care was a great company to work for and were very caring
nature of work
Clinical Manager (Adult Division) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 25, 2015
highly stressful. responsible for over 400 patients with HHA services, having to deal with HMOs and private insurances
Very flexible workplace in regards to hours I am able to work
Registered Nurse - Pediatric Home Care (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJJuly 15, 2015
In my case there is no such thing as a typical day at work. Since I work different cases every day, the service provided to each client is different based on their needs and situations. I love working independently, and making a difference in, not only my client's, but their family's lives as well.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no health care benefits since I am considered a per diem RN
wonderful
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 14, 2015
loved working with the children this is the best company i have ever worked for the workers are wonderful and the patients partents aew grear also
Place where you can start your career.
License Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAApril 30, 2015
I was taking care of one pediatric patient a shift. It was my first nursing job. The co-workers, managers, and family of the patients were wonderful. The hardest part of the job was instability of the hours. The best thing was the opportunity to complete my RN courses on-line after the work. I loved to work with pediatric patients.
Pros
Very approachable management.
Cons
Not the place were you can learn a lot of new skills
Diverse & Flexible
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Bartonsville, PAApril 20, 2015
A good place to work. Friendly office atmosphere. Decent RN support. CED and certification classes available. If you like working 1:1 with a private client or clients this is for you.
Pros
Decent pay; flexible work hours; great director (no micro-management); variety of clients
Cons
Once you agree to work nights and/or weekends they stick in that shift. Difficult parents.
Could be better
Pediatric Home Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJApril 17, 2015
I enjoyed working with the children and giving them care and helping the families when needed. Making sure the client received the utmost care.
Loving Care Agency
o Pediatric RN (Current Employee) –  cherry hill njApril 6, 2015
Great place to start off your Nursing career. Have definitely developed a strong assessment and documentations skill in my time at the company. Management is very understanding and work with you to make your job fun and enjoyable.
flexible workplace
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 24, 2015
good company to work for especially if you like having a flexible schedule, but the compensation could be better. unfortunately some of the areas they send you to work in are pretty rough.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay
Productive and fun place to work
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJMarch 16, 2015
Day goes fast, you busy all day long, from 9 AM to 5 PM, which is very good, everyone is helpful and reliable, knowledgeable.
Pros
2 weeks vacation, sick days, fun activities, early bonus
Cons
expensive healthcare
love it this job
Home management PCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAFebruary 23, 2015
i love this job i get to make a difference in peoples life this is something i can see myself doing for a long time.We help ederly people stay in there homes..
Pediatric Care
RN (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 16, 2015
This company values their care givers and really cares for the children that we care for. The company trusts all care givers, but they are only a phone call away if needed at any time.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
none really
Terrible nurse manager very inexperient and unpolite
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chicago,IlFebruary 4, 2015
The patients are wonderful. Love my patient. The nurse manager is very inexpedient and disrespectful! People in the office are not nice. They don't pay well actually one of the agencies that has the lower pay rates for LPNs. Run away from this agency!
Pros
the wonderful patients
Cons
nurse manager, office personnel
Enjoy working with good people
CARE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2015
Confirming placement with nurses and parents
Compassion with families
To be organized in work area
They are experience in their jobs and they are team players
Learning the Medical Field and Learning Group Homes
Knowing that I have made a difference in a family lives with a nurse for their love ones.
Pros
good environment
Cons
insurance
Employees work as a Team.
Case/Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJDecember 20, 2014
Loving Care Agency has taught me what is is to work in a disciplined and structured environment. As coordinators there is an emphasis on being detailed in regards to communication and documentation. Co-workers are very professional and fun to work with. The hardest part of this job may be the stress level which can be very high 70 percent of the time; dealing not only with our clients, but our employees as well. The most enjoyable part of this job is sitting back at the end of the day knowing that we made a difference in someones daily life; regardless of their current health or mental status.
LCA encourages advancement through education and strive for their employees to be skillful and competent.
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  PADecember 12, 2014
LCA is a great company to work for with lots of opportunity for advancement. LCA communicates well with staff and is always available to assist in any time of need. LCA pay rates are low.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loving Care Agency. Our community is ready to answer.