LOVING CARE Employee Reviews

very supporting team
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 16, 2016
Very helpful team. Everyone was very supporting with me learning something new. The clients were very sweet and easy to work with. There was never a dull moment working with these people.
sweet clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 14, 2016
i loved the people i worked with and the clients that i served. the bosses were very understanding of appointments and other work distractions. no one felt down when working here.
Friendly place to work
chha (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJDecember 25, 2015
Good place to work. very good, helpful and friendly co- workers. the pay is very good and they offer good benefits to their employees.
Needs to be updated and better management.
Community Liaison (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLDecember 18, 2013
I was on the road most of the time. I was in the office a few hours 2 days a week.Management was poor. co-workers were nice but treated horrible.
Pros
I was on the road. so I didnt have to deal with the office problems.
Cons
no benefits and no pay for on call.
total wast of time
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2016
Thumbs down to the job company was being investigated lack of care clients were put at risk would never work for this type of company.
caring
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Nice company, many jobs, but not close locations to home. Record documentation keeping. No benefits, salary low. Did learn a lot.
Little interaction with office, deal with clients that are in need of your assistance.
LPN (Current Employee) –  York, PAApril 5, 2015
Work at clients home. Little interaction with co-workers or office personnel. Compensation is good; except for benefits. PTO time could accrue faster.
Great job experience and exposure
Private Patient Care Associate (Former Employee) –  New HavenJanuary 7, 2013
I worked independently, Monday through friday, from 7am to 5 pm
Pros
independence
Cons
compensation and benefits
Informative, and People Oriented
Supervising Counselor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJune 23, 2012
A typical day at With Loving Care included supervising staff and resident in all functions and activities through the course of the day. I learned that it is imperative to know all of the rules and regulations as that pertain to dealing with the public. My management skills included staying organized and knowing how to handle different situations as they pertain to the issues or task at hand. The hardest part of my job at With Loving Care were the long days and hour which after a while I was able to overcome and the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting and coming into contact with people of all different nationalities and lifestyles.
Pros
interacting with the public
exciting warm caring
HHA (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 2, 2016
I assisted in daily living including light house keeping taking vitals making meals keeping medical records learned how to relate and assist in high quality medical assisting I was surrounded by a loving and warm staff Supervised by top loving management and staff it made my day a warm and loving fun caring place to work at. I would recur mend this place
Pros
Loving dedicating fun caring
Cons
more hours
Amazing People to work with.
CNA-HHA (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLMarch 3, 2016
Very great company to work for. Always went out of their way to provide any extra training and knowledge they had to offer. I loved this company. I would use them for my own family member or self.
It was a great company to work for and I hated to leave but relocated to Fla
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  York, PASeptember 25, 2012
I went to work at 11pm and got my patients ready for bed, After doing my ventilator checks,I completed treatments and medications. Then I checked for incontinence and repositioned the patient Q 2 hrs and suctioned as needed. I charted progress every 2 hr. I learned that we should all appreciate what good health we have. The management was very friendly and helpful. They were there for you whenever you needed them and were very flexible with your schedule if you needed it. Co- workers for the most part were great. I was beginning to feel very close to the clients and as watching how they were able to do things for themselves and their learning capabilities and also how angry they can get at times about their shortcomings.
Pros
was able to make my own schedule
Cons
meeting in the day if you worked the night before
Fast paced and caring place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIFebruary 4, 2013
A typical day at work was comfortable. Almost like being at a second home. Everyone were very welcoming. The residents were loving and became family to me. I couldn't wait until my next shift. My co-workers were like sisters and brothers to me, from management on down. Everyone helped each other. The environment was a warm place to be. Nothing nor anyone was more enjoyable than anything or anyone else. The best part of my day, was putting smiles on my residents faces. I learned how to step outside of myself and cater to the needs and wants of others.
I enjoy working with elders
Cook for patient (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 4, 2015
In a typical day I do some food shopping and cooking for the patient. I take them to their doctor appointments when scheduled and distribute medication (pills) when and if needed. I assist with dressing, bathing, laundry and light housekeeping. I make sure they are comfortable and accompanied at all times. I learned how to manage time between tasks that need to get done while accompanying the patient. It was difficult at first to get certain patients to shower/bath, however in the end they agree to do so. I enjoy keeping them company, listening and chatting away with the patients.
Productive environment to build you're skills and experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston Salem,NCOctober 11, 2011
My experience as certified nursing assistant was relevant to assist with agency. To enhance my ability to start out by working with the ederly. I've experience a lot by working in different environments such as, nursing home settings, hospital settings. However I would'nt speak bad of this company.
Pros
skills, learning environment
Cons
long hours, less pay
dirty
Med tech and CPR certified. housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 28, 2015
this place was not and still is not kept clean and free of drugs, and achoolc. there is a lot of things that goes on , the owner has 3 places , a pharmacy in st peterburger fla, one in dundine fla , and the one in st petesburger
Pros
pros are as fellows aleast the pts get their medacations, have a place to sleep
Cons
overall dirtyness, to much drugs going on on th grounds
East Coast work ethics in a West Coast setting
Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for this Company until the changes came which I felt were not a good fit as to how the office was run before.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Office was not run efficiently
Bad place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Noble, OKOctober 30, 2015
This company is horrible. I loved caring for the elderly, but this company didn't empathize with it's employees, nor the patients.
Health Care environment, taking care of elderly and others.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2012
Maintained records of patient care, conditions, progress, or problems, discussed observations with supervisor or case manager. Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, and adapting to disability or illness. Maintain families’ homes in clean and well organized condition.
Nursing care proved to be very effective with this company.
Ø Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 17, 2013
Trach and ventilator dependent patients was a field I was not too experienced in when I started with this company. Now I am proud to say I have learned a lot and I am now proficient with the skills required to care for those type of patients. Being able to provide excellent care for the patients who are totally dependent on staff was the most enjoyable part for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOVING CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9