LOVING CARE Employee Reviews

Great work place horrible pay
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAOctober 17, 2017
I had the opportunity to work with children with Autism.
It actually helped me in my life , i learned patience, understanding. but most of all that everyone is the same we just learn differently
Cons
no breaks, horrible pay. no paid sick or vacation
Fun workplace
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 11, 2017
I enjoy working with the children however, I wish that I could work 40+ hours in which I would be more satisfied. Overall it was a great experience but it's definitely time for something new!
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
No benefits/ less hours
Loved being challenged
Site Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Was a very fun and exciting environment to work in. Everyone was a team player. Loved having so much freedom in in orporating fun and learning together
Pros
LOVING people
Cons
Funding
Friendly staff and lots of really great clients they serve.
Nanny Placement (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJuly 5, 2017
I have met some amazing families with some really great kids to care for. I have been able to get the amount of hours I want on a week to week basis. Some weeks being more busy than others but with me being flexible I have been able to maintain income needed for myself.
good work enviornment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAJune 16, 2017
Private duty is good work. I would continue to promote this position to up and coming healthcare workers. Someone always need a good
certified nursing assistant or personal care aid.
Pros
flex hours
Cons
not getting 40 hours weekly
Adl
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 11, 2017
it really takes a dedicated & dependable person to have a job like this. I would also say they being patient, loving and nurturing can sometimes have to play a part. Caregiving is a job that you would do for people such as your family so when you're caregiving for someone else's family, it's important to keep in mind to test them with respect and dignity.
Resident Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 27, 2017
The over all day was good i made difference. In somones life the managers. Was good to me over all i did my job then i went home i never had a bad day there i cooked cleand
very supporting team
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 16, 2016
Very helpful team. Everyone was very supporting with me learning something new. The clients were very sweet and easy to work with. There was never a dull moment working with these people.
sweet clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 14, 2016
i loved the people i worked with and the clients that i served. the bosses were very understanding of appointments and other work distractions. no one felt down when working here.
Office Manager
Nurse Aids (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MONovember 21, 2016
This company took great pride in taking care of their in home care patients. We worked as a team to make sure that our patients needs were met. Not just the patients but their families as well.
total wast of time
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2016
Thumbs down to the job company was being investigated lack of care clients were put at risk would never work for this type of company.
Amazing People to work with.
CNA-HHA (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLMarch 3, 2016
Very great company to work for. Always went out of their way to provide any extra training and knowledge they had to offer. I loved this company. I would use them for my own family member or self.
exciting warm caring
HHA (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 2, 2016
I assisted in daily living including light house keeping taking vitals making meals keeping medical records learned how to relate and assist in high quality medical assisting I was surrounded by a loving and warm staff Supervised by top loving management and staff it made my day a warm and loving fun caring place to work at. I would recur mend this place
Pros
Loving dedicating fun caring
Cons
more hours
Friendly place to work
chha (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJDecember 25, 2015
Good place to work. very good, helpful and friendly co- workers. the pay is very good and they offer good benefits to their employees.
Bad place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Noble, OKOctober 30, 2015
This company is horrible. I loved caring for the elderly, but this company didn't empathize with it's employees, nor the patients.
East Coast work ethics in a West Coast setting
Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for this Company until the changes came which I felt were not a good fit as to how the office was run before.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Office was not run efficiently
I enjoy working with elders
Cook for patient (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 4, 2015
In a typical day I do some food shopping and cooking for the patient. I take them to their doctor appointments when scheduled and distribute medication (pills) when and if needed. I assist with dressing, bathing, laundry and light housekeeping. I make sure they are comfortable and accompanied at all times. I learned how to manage time between tasks that need to get done while accompanying the patient. It was difficult at first to get certain patients to shower/bath, however in the end they agree to do so. I enjoy keeping them company, listening and chatting away with the patients.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  London, OHJuly 28, 2015
Don't talk about your personal life to clients. Cleaning can be testing when the clients want more done then you're allowed to do. Don't ever take money from a client unless you document it in your paperwork.
Pros
Neat
Cons
Not enough time off
dirty
Med tech and CPR certified. housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 28, 2015
this place was not and still is not kept clean and free of drugs, and achoolc. there is a lot of things that goes on , the owner has 3 places , a pharmacy in st peterburger fla, one in dundine fla , and the one in st petesburger
Pros
pros are as fellows aleast the pts get their medacations, have a place to sleep
Cons
overall dirtyness, to much drugs going on on th grounds
caring
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Nice company, many jobs, but not close locations to home. Record documentation keeping. No benefits, salary low. Did learn a lot.