LOVING CARE Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing People to work with.
CNA-HHA (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLMarch 3, 2016
Very great company to work for. Always went out of their way to provide any extra training and knowledge they had to offer. I loved this company. I would use them for my own family member or self.
exciting warm caring
HHA (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 2, 2016
I assisted in daily living including light house keeping taking vitals making meals keeping medical records learned how to relate and assist in high quality medical assisting I was surrounded by a loving and warm staff Supervised by top loving management and staff it made my day a warm and loving fun caring place to work at. I would recur mend this place
Pros
Loving dedicating fun caring
Cons
more hours
Bad place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Noble, OKOctober 30, 2015
This company is horrible. I loved caring for the elderly, but this company didn't empathize with it's employees, nor the patients.
East Coast work ethics in a West Coast setting
Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for this Company until the changes came which I felt were not a good fit as to how the office was run before.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Office was not run efficiently
I enjoy working with elders
Cook for patient (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 4, 2015
In a typical day I do some food shopping and cooking for the patient. I take them to their doctor appointments when scheduled and distribute medication (pills) when and if needed. I assist with dressing, bathing, laundry and light housekeeping. I make sure they are comfortable and accompanied at all times. I learned how to manage time between tasks that need to get done while accompanying the patient. It was difficult at first to get certain patients to shower/bath, however in the end they agree to do so. I enjoy keeping them company, listening and chatting away with the patients.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  London, OHJuly 28, 2015
Don't talk about your personal life to clients. Cleaning can be testing when the clients want more done then you're allowed to do. Don't ever take money from a client unless you document it in your paperwork.
Pros
Neat
Cons
Not enough time off
dirty
Med tech and CPR certified. housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 28, 2015
this place was not and still is not kept clean and free of drugs, and achoolc. there is a lot of things that goes on , the owner has 3 places , a pharmacy in st peterburger fla, one in dundine fla , and the one in st petesburger
Pros
pros are as fellows aleast the pts get their medacations, have a place to sleep
Cons
overall dirtyness, to much drugs going on on th grounds
caring
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 25, 2015
Nice company, many jobs, but not close locations to home. Record documentation keeping. No benefits, salary low. Did learn a lot.
productive and friendly work place
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brinkley, ARMay 26, 2015
a typical work day at loving care in Brinkley was always full of smiles and welcoming people with the most enjoyable part of just begin able to be apart of the loving care family
Little interaction with office, deal with clients that are in need of your assistance.
LPN (Current Employee) –  York, PAApril 5, 2015
Work at clients home. Little interaction with co-workers or office personnel. Compensation is good; except for benefits. PTO time could accrue faster.
Productive workplace
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2014
This company is great if you are interested in pediatric nursing. The company offer various eductional classes in the dfferent skills you will need as pediatric a nurse. Working with the children is very rewarding in itself.
Pros
positively impactng children lives
Cons
no interaction with other nurses
Great work place.
personal care aide (Former Employee) –  At patient homeDecember 9, 2014
A normal work day their were nothing difficult. The company itself was good company and well manor people. The patient i had was great. Never took no time off. Had issue with they prolong checks to employees. The companyare very great about their business.
fun work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 24, 2014
boss very down to earth.employees were great.not a problem at all
I loved working with the elderly couple I took care of.They taught me patience and understanding
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLNovember 17, 2014
The company was ok, but the couple I took care of was great. The were caring and loving people. The company wasn't great to work for, they didn't treat their employees right, but the patients make it worthwhile.
Overwhelming`but rewarding
Certified Nursing Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 4, 2014
A typical day was very overwhelming but rewarding because I got the chance to help.
Cons
not enough staff
Office Culture
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix , AZFebruary 13, 2014
Bad office management with employees. No growth within organization. If, you're not part of management groupies then you have no future.
very unorganized place to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJJanuary 16, 2014
personal patient care, monitor patient, patient companion
Pros
meet new people
Cons
wont change your hours make it hard
it was ok but really not for me, i would say that it takes someone special to work in this line of work, i had a problem with becoming attached t
HOME Heath Care (Former Employee) –  Silverton, IDJanuary 6, 2014
this is a specialized job that requires someone that can remain unattched to the people involved, i could not do that.
Pros
feeling of accomplishment helping others
Cons
knowing that the people were terminal and you could not change it
Needs to be updated and better management.
Community Liaison (Former Employee) –  Inverness, FLDecember 18, 2013
I was on the road most of the time. I was in the office a few hours 2 days a week.Management was poor. co-workers were nice but treated horrible.
Pros
i was on the road. so i didnt have to deal with the office problems.
Cons
no benefits and no pay for on call.
Nursing care proved to be very effective with this company.
Ø Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 17, 2013
Trach and ventilator dependent patients was a field I was not too experienced in when I started with this company. Now I am proud to say I have learned a lot and I am now proficient with the skills required to care for those type of patients. Being able to provide excellent care for the patients who are totally dependent on staff was the most enjoyable part for me.