The Low T Center, a health facility dedicated to hormone replacement therapy, is currently staffing for a Front Desk Coordinator at our Richardson, TX center.
The duties of the Front Desk Coordinator include:
- Check in/out patients
- Schedule appointments and follow-up visits
- Print daily schedules/new hire packets
- Receive/return patient phone calls
- Balance daily receipts
- Update office spreadsheets
- Daily opening/closing preparations
- Assist in marketing/PR efforts
- Any additional front office medical duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree is preferred.
- 2+ years recent experience in retail, sales, or customer service REQUIRED.
- Must be passionate about delivering top-notch service and have the desire and drive to help expand and grow our Mason center.
Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:30 pm.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with paid vacation time and holidays.
Founded in 2010, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice with centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Colorado Springs, Tulsa, and Nashville areas. If you’re interested in working with leaders in men’s hormone replacement therapy in a laid back, flexible medical environment, consider joining the Low T family.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.lowtcenter.com/employment