The Low T Center, a medical center dedicated to improving men’s' health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy, is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for its growing Human Resources division.
The role of the Recruiter is to source and identify quality candidates to meet the expanding staffing needs of Low T Centers throughout the United States.
The successful candidate will primarily recruit experienced Physician Assistants, Medical Office Managers, Medical Assistants as well as Administrative support staff and Physicians.
- Sources and screens incoming resumes to identify qualified candidates
- Conducts initial interview with all candidates
- Manages all contact with candidates throughout hiring process
- Manages candidate flow including offer letters, rejection letters, license and reference verifications.
- Participates in various recruitment functions, including career fairs and local sourcing events.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to determine recruitment needs and effectively manage the interview and selection process.
Due to the nature of the expansion of the Low T Center, there is potential for professional growth for the right candidate. This is a very unique opportunity to be part of the foundation and bright future of this company.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and includes a variable compensation structure that rewards for performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Proven experience in recruiting healthcare candidates on a national level
- Experience using internet search tools and technologies in recruitment efforts
- Recruiting with behavioral-based interviewing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience recruiting for a multi-location specialty Physician practice or hospital group with multi-state presence is preferred.
The Low T Center also offers a comprehensive benefits plan to include: medical plans (two HDHP plans and two PPO plans, dental and vision coverage, and life/disability/accident insurance); paid vacation and holidays.
Founded in 2010, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice with centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Nashville areas. If you’re interested in working with leaders in men’s hormone replacement therapy in a laid back, flexible medical environment, consider joining the Low T family.
The Low T Center conducts nationwide searches for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners for our new centers opening up across the nation. To apply, please visit our website: http://www.lowtcenter.com/employment