The Low T Center, a medical center dedicated to improving mens' health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy, is currently seeking a Personal Assistant / Corporate Administrative Coordinator for the Low T Center corporate offices located in Colleyville.
The Personal Assistant / Corporate Administrative Coordinator performs general administrative duties for the company owners and the Low T management team. Responsibilities include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, assisting with new center operations, placing orders for supplies and services, personal assistant duties, facilities management, receiving and directing visitors, and general clerical duties.
Qualified candidates must be flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills and project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Requirements of this position include:
- High school diploma, college degree strongly preferred;
- Must have some experience supporting executives in a personal assistant role.
- Must have 2+ years of supporting a corporate team in an administrative capacity;
- Experience in MS Office suite, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong computer and internet research skills;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with very little direction or oversight.
- Stable work history;
- Uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of our dynamic corporate team!
Compensation for this position is $40,000 annually.
Founded in 2010, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice with centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Denver, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, and Nashville areas. If you’re interested in working with leaders in men’s hormone replacement therapy in a laid back, flexible medical environment, consider joining the Low T family.