Low T Center

Low T Center Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MissouriApril 30, 2014
Pros: good pay, great benefits
Cons: no overtime even if you have to stay late
I started this job completely new out of school. I really love it Its easy , Its fun and I love the people I work with. It is fast paced but that's what I prefer. For training they flew me to Texas for a week! The girls there were really nice and I got to meet the owners. It was A LOT busier there then the center I'm working in now and they get free – more... lunches. A typical day at work is pretty easy, you see patients, draw blood, lab work and lots of injections. I don't really see too much of management since Im not in one of the bigger centers but the ones that I've met are pretty cool. Overall I have no complaints I think its a great job to start off right out of school. the pay is great, good benefits and its a fun environment. I look forward to coming to work. – less
Fun, easy going, welcoming work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), ColleyvilleApril 16, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers, advancement, great ownership.
I have been working here since December and I absolutely love my job. The owners are very nice and everyone at corporate is as well. There is always room for advancement and new things to learn. I work with employees of all shapes, race and size so I do not think there is any discrimination like some other reviewers might think.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Central, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: terrible management, terrible company
Every body with the "Positive" reviews are obviously delusional.

ONLY the DFW offices are provided with free lunches, because they have their own personal chef there. They don't recognize any other centers, or employees. Just their "favorites" The benefits are tolerable, and not so great. Don't get me wrong, I L O V E my patients and my coworkers at – more... my center, but it isn't at all what these girls are making it seem. We have to spend hours everyday sitting on the phones just to get a hold of insurance reps, when we could cut that time using AVAILITY. Nobody here knows what they are doing! The management is terrible, always loosing important documents, failing to return calls, horrible communication and to top it off, if you make any form of over time they will ILEGALLY change your time sheets and write you up for it. Lunch is an hour long, if you're lucky to get one. If you are at lunch and a patient walks in, you are still required to see that patient. They will take that hour out, but you still have to see them. You won't get paid for it. The "boss" is terrible letting his coworkers work like slaves, while he relaxes and flies around in his private jet. Do not believe what these girls are saying, it's not rainbows and butterflies here. They will NOT HIRE YOU if you are a certain weight, size and color. They require each applicant to send a photo of themselves before choosing whether or not they want to interview them. This company is terrible, and you need to watch out carefully about the things you say and do. DO NOT WORK HERE. – less
Exciting place to work with great opportunities for advancement!
Accountant (Current Employee), Colleyville, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great coworkers, excellent compensation, endless opportunities
Cons: very fast paced environment, but if you like to stay busy you will do great!
Low T Center is an exciting place to work with a very unique culture. If you work hard, there will definitely be opportunities for advancement. The accounting department is a great department to work in. Everyone works as a team and supports each other which creates an atmosphere that is productive and free of drama. Management is very helpful and knowledgeable. – more... You will not be micromanaged, but if you have questions management is always there to help. If you want a rewarding long term career with an awesome company consider joining the Low T Center team! – less
Helpful and Caring Management - Great Work Environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Colleyville, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: lunches provided, friendly coworkers, great pay, great experience, flexible managers
I have worked in the Accounts Payable for 6 months now and it is definitely a stressful position, but having a caring boss and great coworkers make up for it in multitudes. When I was looking for a job I wanted to join a group of people that I could see myself working with for the long haul and I am happy to say I have found my career family! This is – more... by far the best and most rewarding job I have had. My coworkers are all mature, extremely intelligent and have great personalities. If you are considering working for the LOW T CENTER Accounting department or any other department I would definitely apply!! You will gain so much experience and will open yourself up to more opportunities than you could imagine. DO NOT fall prey to any of the bad reviews people have to say about working here! Hard work and determination pay off and you will be rewarded! – less
Good learning expiece.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: the patients
Cons: not enough personal challenges
Fun day of taking vitals, running labs, giving injections, phlebtomoy, etc. Most enjoyable part of this job is getting to know our patients and having a good customer serivce team. I've learned everything from insurance verifications to working on my phlebotomy skills.
Awesome company with good benefits and fun atmosphere!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Keller, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: good hours and good pay
This job is awesome, it is very high paced but once you get good with the fast pace atmosphere it's really fun. The patients are really sweet, and my co workers are a joy to be around. Great benefits with good pay. If you can multi-task really well, and have good communication skills this job will be a breeze!
Busy and Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: monthly bonus, eligible for oppurtunity
This is a busy atmosphere working here at Low T Center 60+ patients a day. So come with your running shoes on. I love this job, I've only had work experience in the medical field and I can tell you this is the best job I've ever worked for. My Co-workers are very understanding, flexible, fun. You come here looking forward to work and know that you will – more... have a great day. ( Come in with a smile and your leaving with a smile).
Great Benefits
Awesome Owners and Management. Everyone (Employees and Patients) is treated perfectly in the Low T world. Don't pass this up! :) – less
Horrible management and organization
Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Colleyville, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great benefits, compensation
Cons: very unorganized, management has no clue what they are doing
Co-workers were great and friendly, free lunches, fast paced working environment.
Very Caring Owners, Loyal to those with great attitudes!
Corporate Employee (Current Employee), Colleyville, TXJanuary 10, 2014
This company is just small enough to be known to the owners by name but growing quickly enough to allow for endless career opportunities.
For those that have said that there is no room for advancement in this company must have walked in their first day with a poor attitude. The owners of the company are very loyal to those who prove that they want to – more... make this company the best it can be and aren't only in it for themselves.
It is a great place to start out for young men and women straight out of college, you will learn very quickly in this fast paced environment. To be successful in this company requires not only a positive attitude but also the ability to think on your feet and make good decisions without somebody holding your hand.
If you're looking for a place to work where you'll feel like a necessity and not disposable, this is the place to be as long as you put in the effort! – less
Good Pay but Watch Your Back
Center Director/Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 21, 2013
Given a lot of autonomay and a great salary/bonus program, but the ownership has been known to fire people without notice or provocation. Clinician is in charge of all day to day operations, but works with an all female support staff, which can be too dramatic.
Awful
Former medical assistant (Former Employee), ColoradoDecember 11, 2013
Poor management. No growth. They don't even give you a chance to learn or do the job. If your liked you stay, if your not liked your gone for a petty reason.
Awful
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXNovember 11, 2013
This company has great patients but the management sucks along with some of there main staff. Its an unorganized place that needs a bit of work. seems like there more interested in opening more centers than anything else.
Awful.
front desk (Former Employee), noneOctober 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: poor management
Pretty easy job, compensation was decent. Management was quite terrible. They were all about the money but not as concerned about their patients. Job security/advancement was also terrible. Employees constantly being fired for silly, petty things and not a lot of room to grow if you were even liked well enough to keep.
Low t is the bomb!
Medical assistant (Current Employee), Fort WorthAugust 30, 2013
Pros: bonuses, 1hour lunch, great pay and good benefits!
Cons: little but unorganized in corporate but they are getting more organized quickly.
I work here currently. It's fun, fast pace and ive learned a lot.
very fastpaced
Director of Laboratory Operations (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 8, 2013
Pros: always somewhere to go
Cons: horrible benefits
submitting new CLIA applications
preparing for COLA inspections
checking QC
resolving equipment issues
ordering testing reagents
Very easy, but no room for advancement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches and event tickets
Cons: poorly managed
Injections and vitals on a daily basis, thats it. Co-workers were not reliable whatsoever, and the place is not managed very well.

About Low T Center

Founded in 2009, The Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice environment. The physicians – Read more