Lowe's Employee Reviews

Not family friendly
Supervisor (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 29, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: too much favoritism by management
Worked at Lowes for over two years. I found management very inflexible and would make things more difficult than they had to be. Management likes to have employees on a string and place associates in a position to make them feel like their job is in danger.
fast passed, they need better upper management,
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Monroe, LAAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Challenging, fast pace, never ending problem solving
Cons: others associates attitudes (negativity), not showing up for work.
There is no typical day, every day is challenging, people don't come to work every day with the same attitude. You have to pump them up and get them ready to help the customer. Have to sort out the good times, slow times, and the great times.
Productive and fast place to work.
Customer Service Associate III (Current Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Decent Environment
Cons: Advancement, Politics, Hours
I work at a high volume store/location, so there is always something to do. Everyday activities are providing customer service by answering questions and providing the right product for the customers needs. Keeping up to date on product information, sales events and promotions for customers. Keeping relations with customers on their orders, installation projects, and deliveries.
Paid the bills
Cashier (Former Employee), Surprise, AZAugust 28, 2015
Pros: close to home and paid the bills
Cons: Did not pay all the bills
Working as a cashier you had face to face contact with a lot of people. It was enjoyable for the fact that there was never a dull moment. The staff and customers were friendly and easy going. Working returns was a little difficult at times, sometimes the customers were a little upset for good reason, example the merchandise was broken prior to pick up.
productive
Customer Service Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Timonium, MDAugust 28, 2015
the lowes team was a good one until someone called out or just didn't show for work they never knew how to work under pressure but the customers never seen them sweat
Geat place to work. Learned a good bit.
Department Manager (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Great insurance
Cons: Management has high turnover
Management was well, and described what they wanted. Learned about product ordering and distribution. Profit and loss was also a big thing in this position.
productive fun place with lots of perks
weekday team (Current Employee), redding caAugust 28, 2015
Great place to work- friendly atmosphere- enjoy working with co workers and customers- good advancement opportunities and clean organized work areas-
Department Manager (Current Employee), Burlington, IAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunches, good benefits, decent compensation at higher levels, willingness to work with employees as needed.
Cons: Retail
The company takes care of their employees and are willing to work with them. Management varies, I have had some very strong upper management, I have also had some very weak members of management. I suppose it varies just like anywhere.

I love the people I work with, they make the job great.
good start out job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Kingsville, TXAugust 28, 2015
Load up the delivery truck and take out delivery's to customers. Management was decent and co-workers where okay to get along with. hardest part of the job was to make sure you didn't damage any product.
Fun Job
Day Stocker (Former Employee), VirginiaAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Loved my job
Cons: Not much opportunity for advancement
I can honestly say I loved my position as a Day Stocker and learned so much and had the pleasure of a great team to work with. I wished there was better opportunity for advancement.
fun work place
delivery driver (Current Employee), Gilbert AZAugust 28, 2015
Pros: fun work environment and crew of drivers
Cons: no support from managent
fun work environment something new everyday getting the chance to meet new people everyday. not much support from management to resolve problems or will not work with schedules.
Fast pace place to work, enjoyed pleasing customers
Customer Service/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: H. R. and employees provided holiday lunches
Cons: long walk to break room, short break
We had a great management team, always willing to assist in any
way to provide excellent customer service.

Very motivated position to encourage me to be a better employee.
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Decent benefits
Cons: Lazy co-workers
Come in and assist potential customers with questions or concerns with products. Call and check on orders for customers. Make sure they purchase the right items needed for appliances. Schedule deliveries. I do have at any given time 4 other associates working next to me. Sometimes our management team will be over ran with issues. Staffing can be a bit of a concern. Overall, I enjoy where I work.
Best Retail Job You Can Find
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 27, 2015
Lowe's is a great company to work for! They take care of their employees very well, whether it be via compensation or the little things they do like a yearly health bus. I thoroughly enjoyed working for Lowe's!
Ok job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Madison, ALAugust 27, 2015
Management was great when I was working there, fast pace in madison and co-workers where like family after 10yrs. heavy lifting so make sure your back is in good condision.
great people
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Killeen, TXAugust 26, 2015
great people whom i work with, grest team players, and sooo helpful. my manager is awesome as well. everytime I go to work it gives more motivation to work everyday here at lowes.
Learn a lot
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2015
While working for Lowe's I definitely learned a lot about home improvement projects. As the Administrative manager I was in charge of all of the budgets in the store, as well as delivery, receiving and pricing in the store.
Great place to work with great benefits
Department Manager Admin./Customer Service (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 26, 2015
Leading edge company where you know your job is secure. The culture is all about the customer while maintaining a fun and positive environment for employees. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
typical day
cashier (Current Employee), Sigen LaneAugust 26, 2015
typical day at work is very nice and easy. I enjoy my customers they are always friendly and giving me positive feedback back and compliments daily
Lowe's was like working with Family
Interior/ Exterior Project Installs Coordinator (Former Employee), Arlington Hts, ILAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Promotes from with-in the company
Cons: Job Transfers
Great work place with very supportive management. Wonderful co-workers always willing to Team together to meet customers needs, Lots of promotion Opportunities. Management always willing to listen to employee suggestions.