Lowe's
8,598 reviews

Lowe's Employee Reviews

Seasonal; Help
Stalking Crew (Former Employee), Moline, ILJuly 31, 2015
It was a fun place to work and the management was great when it came to working around schedules. There is also a lot of room to grow within the company.
Day at work
DEPARTMENT SALES MANAGER (Current Employee), Little Elm, TXJuly 31, 2015
Very busy with with short staff. A lot of multitasking is needed. The pay is fair and there are a lot of employee incentives
A daily struggle.
Customer Service II (Former Employee), Fern Park, FLJuly 30, 2015
Pros: The ability to learn new things was easy
Cons: No chance for advancement.
I learned about many varieties of plants while working in the Lawn and Garden Center, as well as, stocking, zoning, and assisting in the Seasonal Department when other employees would go to lunch.
Lot's of opportunity's
csa 4 (Former Employee), Belligham, WAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: very felxible with hours, school, home life
Cons: poor managament leadership
Lowe's is place where you could stay and grow with the company very easily go all the way up to senoir managment in a few years. At the other end of the spectrum it is retail so there's that. If you don't mind coperate constaly stepping on your toes and reminding you that they don't give a beep about you, if that kind of stuff doesn't bother you then there will be no problems.
Fun job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 30, 2015
Assisted customers for their home improvement needs. Worked as a floor person, shipping/receiving, credit account and contractor sales.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJuly 30, 2015
Pros: healthcare
I enjoy working at Lowes as a customer service/cashier
the fast pace makes the day go by quicker. I enjoy meeting new customers. i am always willing to go the extra mile and help them. i always learn new things each day I work.
Experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Menifee, CAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Employee Drama
Working at Lowe's was a great experience. There was a lot of employee drama, but other than that it was a great environment and fun place to work.
lowes
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Lees Summit, MOJuly 30, 2015
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
good place to work
Recieving Associate (Former Employee), Adairsville, GAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: free tshirts
Cons: none
great people, clean facility, great focus on what the employee needs to do their job and get time with their families. the equipment was maintained well and kept up to date
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 30, 2015
My schedule was worked around my busy life. Friendly co-workers and it was easy to work the register. It was hard working outside in the heat by they had fans to cool us down. I loved working with the customers.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Campbellsville, KYJuly 29, 2015
Came in each day made sure I was able to provide good customer service to each customer. I would help guide people to different areas of the store as well as handle transactions and place orders for customers. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to work with the public and making sure I was able to meet their needs for their visit at the store.
Lowe's
Cashier (Current Employee), NYJuly 29, 2015
Great Place to work. Management is on point. Workable hours. Good atmosphere. Although, there are too many rumors within the work area, feels like high school.
Not much to say with Lowes only letting me work 4 hours a day...
Load Puller (Current Employee), Beckley, WVJuly 29, 2015
Pros: its a job for now...
Cons: not very good attitudes from co-workers
This sort of a job is not for me. I am use to restocking from other jobs but the unloading part is not me. I have more to offer a company than unloading.
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Marshall, TXJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Good second job
This was one of my first jobs, the crew and I made it fun to be at work. I help the customers find what that needed, but when we were required to load and unload trucks we made it fun.
very good
Receiver/Stocker (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: low hours
Very Good to work for this company very friendly staff. people are are willing to go the extra mile.
good employees
good wages
Good co workers poor management
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Great co workers
Cons: Lack of management
I loved the people i worked with for the most part but management was absent a lot of the time. Some of the management team was very overbearing and hard to deal with. There was a lack of staffing and in result there was always angry customers and it became very hard to deliver the exceptional customer service that people deserve with the lack of help on the floor and or management.
Good Company
Manager (Current Employee), WentzvilleJuly 28, 2015
Good Company to work for, good benefits, decent incentives, decent insurance, management, management, management, management, management
Great benefits
Deliver Driver (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits, pay
Cons: stressful envirorment
Lowe's has excellent benefits and pays very well. there is room to move up with the company. Customers are allowed to walk all over you.
not a good place
Customer service (Former Employee), carbondale ilJuly 28, 2015
Pros: health care for my family
Cons: the workplace
I really didn't like working there because everybody to me was racist. maybe not but to my eyes they were. everyday I was sent home early cutting away more and more hours off my check just to give it to somebody else
Productive and fun work place
customer service associate/ (Former Employee), Paramus N.J.July 28, 2015
Pros: Cook outs /Dinners
Cons: under staff
A very nice and clean store, to work in.Well organized,provided us with training in working in retail. And we did have a pin pong table in the break room.Which if you did care to break up the routine. Some management was great as well as co-worker,how ever working under staff was very stressful.But for the most part when we did our part we was awarded, in many enjoyable was.

1 2 3 4 5

About Lowe's

No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain – Read more

Lowe's Salaries