Lowell Community Health Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to work at!
Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAMarch 20, 2017
I absolutely love working at Lowell CHC. All of the upper management are encouraging and great leaders. All of the employees seem equally happy, throughout the building.
Externship
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMarch 19, 2017
I did a 160 hour externship here. I loved the company and I loved the staff. I loved the learning opportunity. I love all the new skills that I have learned while doing my externship.
Great work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 25, 2017
Focus on Southeast Asia patients
Have learned many important skills as a Medical Assistant such as cultural competency, time management, multi-tasking skills, and vital Medical assistant duties
The hardest part of the job is seeing newly arrive refugees patients without clothing and access to assistants.
Its a great thing to have access to Outreach to gain and seek assistance for refugee patients.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with patients on the daily bases.
Productive work place that serves the community with high standards
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 30, 2016
We are a family who work together to provide exceptional customer service on a daily basis. We strive everyday to make sure our patients feel comfortable and satisfied at their visits.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
salary can be better
Great personnel
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/ ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MANovember 11, 2015
Great place and co workers to work with. This was actually where I had put my skills and education learned from school and externship to work. People there are great, management is awesome I did various jobs there such as greeters Desk, Laboratory, OB/GYN and also worked for an Office Based Opiate Treatment. I unfortunately only worked for one year due to medical reasons if it wasn't for that I would still be there you make great long time friends there.
Cons
long breaks
nice working place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MASeptember 23, 2015
My first job experience as a medical assistant people were great. Management was awesome if I could go back to work here I will go back,
Stressfull place to work
HIV Counselling and Testing Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MASeptember 17, 2015
No job growth opportunities. The culture is not warm enough for those outside the mainstream culture. A lot of unskilled people get jobs there.
Cultural diversity at your door step
Lead Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAJuly 7, 2015
LCHC is a fast pace work environment full of diversity. Over the past years I have seen hundreds of Refugees come through our doors, its the stories and smiles on their face that makes a difference in my work ethic. I've became culturally in tune and blessed to have an opportunity to work with in my community.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
hardly any overtime
great job
Referrals Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lowell MAFebruary 17, 2015
Good company, great staff, i enjoy my time at Lowell Community Health Center. I work with exceptional people who strive everyday and offer nothing but great work and great team work
Productive and fun place to work
Graduate Student Intern (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAFebruary 14, 2014
Very well run and provides excellent community services and healthcare
Decent place to work.
Patient Support (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 14, 2014
In general there is no typical day. Management and co-workers are pleasant to work with. Most difficult part of the job is not getting burnt out by the constant demands of meeting patients needs especially difficult patients. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping people who genuinely need help.
Pros
Nicely renovated facility, management and co-workers are pleasant to work with.
Cons
Low pay.
excellent work environment
HIV counselor and tester/Outreach worker (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 3, 2013
excellent work environment, great co-workers, management is nice. could use better pay and faster advancement
Fun and empowering Workplace
Peer Leader (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 30, 2012
creating and facilitating events to help bond with teenage girls
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 4, 2012
I always came to work happy and I end my day the same way I love this company but is time to see new things in my career .
Pros
is really good company to work
Cons
good benefits
Productive!
Relief (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MaFebruary 28, 2012
I worked here for many years. Community Teamwork is a gem when it comes not only to its employers but clients as well. Working for them was a wonderful experience.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lowell Community Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2