LOWENSTEIN SANDLER PC Employee Reviews

relax and peaceful workplace
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJJuly 17, 2013
Typical day involved bringing files to attorneys and updated files. management was the best. Job was fun and peaceful.
Pros
excellent group of people to be around. perks were unbelievable
Cons
raises were to low
Enjoyed working there for 21 years until it became a corporation and not a law firm.
Legal Assistant to Director (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJMay 2, 2012
Excellent law firm to work for. My co-workers and I worked very well together. No matter how much work we had to do, it always got done even though we had time to speak to each other. There were days when there was not time to go to the ladies' room but no one seemed to mine. After 21 years I did not think anything was hard about this job. Loved my boss and looked forward to go to work. After awhile I was able to read his mind. We worked very well together. 3 1/2 years ago I was let go, no fault of my own, and my boss did not even know until noon that day. I do not know why after 21 years but in this day it is sometimes hard to reason. It was new management and it was difficult to second guess them. I learned that It is a new world out there and after 21 years of being a good employee, dependable, never called in sick, would never leave at end of day until all my work was done, was loyal, flexible (stayed full days) if needed, I suppose they never took that into consideration.
Pros
healthcare benefits, amount of vacation, sick days (if did not take, you got paid for them)
Cons
management, became a corporation instead of a law firm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOWENSTEIN SANDLER PC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7