Lower Bucks Hospital Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
mental health tech (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to watch the transformation of the patients. They go from being mentally psychotic to being with it in sometimes a short amount of time. BEing able to be a support system to someone that doesn't have one is very rewarding,
great place to work
Unit Secretary/CNA (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 6, 2015
highly recommend. Coworkers are friendly and compassionate to the patients. very community based, and team oriented. I love going into work everyday.
A workplace that you can learn and grow while having fun at the same time with all the people around you.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 9, 2015
- it's more fun than having a bad day every time you go to work.
- Learned a lot of different things that made me grow and better person.
- The hardest part of the job is only when your not doing your job.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is, the higher management is like your co-worker.
Very open and friendly place to work.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lower bucksAugust 20, 2015
A very nice place to work everyone works well as a team and wiling to lend a helping hand when asked. I enjoyed my time here very much.
Productive place of business with a great team and staff.
Food Service, Nutrition, Host, Stock and Utility (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at workconsist of me prepping trucks at work to get ready to deliver to patients. We then line it up on the food line and match the meals with the orders then were on our way to deliver them to 4 wings of my hospital. We then return back downstairs to deliver late trays, and then after and hour of cleaning and prepping for dinner or lunch we head upstairs to bring the trucks back down to strip and take the dishes and silverware off. I then help the utility worker wash all the dishes used for that meal and we set up again for the next day or the next meal. Management are extrememly approachable and encourage hardwork. They are very supportive and motivating and do a good job running the Dietary unit. My coworkers are easy to get along with and provide help when ever needed. There is really no hard part to my of my job and the most enjoyable is the interaction with some of the patients, making there day with a little conversation or compliment to start there day of right.
Great work environment
Out Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 16, 2015
Supervisor very considerate in allowing to pick up extra hours. Nice coworkers. I've learned several systems to navigate through.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
healthcare prices
former supervisor
nursing supervisor (Former Employee) –  administrationFebruary 15, 2015
This is the worst hospital on the east coast. I was in this position for 2 weeks and fired because i didnt get along with one other douchebag supervisor. Run from this company also, PRIME CORP. They dont care about nurses at all. St Marys is also a fraud. Lower bucks hospital doesnt pay and the staff that work their have been their over 20 years so if they dont like you, you will be fired. I would rather mop the floors at BK or WENDYS then work their..... RUN, RUN, RUN....
Pros
nothing
Cons
the whole hospital staff
Flexible work schedule
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAJanuary 14, 2015
I love my co-workers and learned a lot
Became familiar with medical terminology
Made many connections both personal and work
Pros
relaxed work environment
Cons
no raises
No respect for employees
Night Shift RN (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 10, 2014
Management is retaliatory and lacks knowledge. Mental Health techs and some nurses lazy. Part time supervisor takes out her short comings in life on staff. No communication. Staff only wants to get through the shift. Patients are made fun of and needs are ignored. Good place to lose your nursing licence.
Pros
some mental health nurses are competent
Cons
horrible place to work and be a patient at
Sinking Ship
RN (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Great nurses but horrible management. Almost no services left intact in the hospital and no doctors to work there. Very few patients in the hospital. No respect for the people who do the work and the knowledge they have. Very autocratic environment.

Go to St Mary's :(
Comfortable place to work
CT Scan Technologist, Siemens 16-Slice (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 23, 2013
I worked with the company for about 20 years. Overall, I had a satisfying experience with the company.
Awesome place to advance in your medical career
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJuly 19, 2013
Would highly recommend a position anywhere in this establishment
Pros
awesome staff
Family oriented work enviornment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bristol PaJune 27, 2013
LBH recently applied for bankruptcy and was bought by Prime Health in Oct 2012. I hope Prime brings LBH toward the future of healthcare in a positive way.
Pros
family oriented working enviornment
Strong team nursing
Emergency Room - RN (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAApril 18, 2013
I work 12 hour nightshift, typically I am charge, requiring a full assignment, plus the Crisis intake unit, as well as managing inflow and disposition of all patients. We don't have "management" at night, we do have a general Supervisor as a person to contact with any needs or problems. I work with incredible nurses, fortunately, we all work together as a team, and help each other out, always. Hardest part of this particular ER is multiple assignments and smaller staff numbers. I enjoy all my co-workers, and ER physicians, we have a common respect for each other and flow well together
Cons
mininal breaks, smaller staffing numbers
It was enjoyable working in a hospital for the first time learning different aspect of pharmacy practice
Lead and trained Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Bucks county, PAFebruary 17, 2013
Provided support to pharmacist staff as a graduate in filling and checking medication,crashed carts,being in the iv room preparing iv,TPN solution,heart kit,etc.... was a very exciting part of the job that i will never forget.
great learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Lower Bucks was my first real job, it gave me a great start and a great learning expeirnce, a typical day was coming in filling carts to get the carts done for cart exchange at 3pm, doing hourly runs for new medication orders. My coworkers were amazing we all worked together, I did love going to work every day there.
some great co-workers
Nurse (Former Employee) –  BristolDecember 17, 2012
Lower Bucks Hospital was a negative experience demonstrating poor work ethic and pervasive lack of team work. While there are many great people the negativity is insidious and management does not have gumption to address it directly.
Pros
patients
Cons
co-workers
The x-ray department is friendly and the staff work well together
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 18, 2012
the staff are great workers and work well together. There is free parking.
Poor work ethics and lack of team work
EKG Technician / Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 2, 2012
Lower Bucks Hospital left me with a negative experience on what poor work ethics and lack of team work feels like. I wish I didn't experience this, is not a great feeling and unfair for the costumers.
ENJOYABLE PACE TO WORK, STAFF EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND APPROACHABLE
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST STUDENT (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAAugust 24, 2012
CO-WORKERS WERE EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND TALK WITH. THEY ANSWERED ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING RESPIRATORY THERAPY WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE. MANAGEMENT AND STAFF WERE VERY APPROACHABLE AT ALL TIMES. I HAD NO BAD EXPERIENCE AT LOWER BUCKS.
Pros
all staff and patients were easy to get along with. great work environment. nice faclity.
Cons
none at this current time