Lower Bucks Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive place of business with a great team and staff.
Food Service, Nutrition, Host, Stock and Utility (Current Employee), Bristol, PAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at workconsist of me prepping trucks at work to get ready to deliver to patients. We then line it up on the food line and match the meals with the orders then were on our way to deliver them to 4 wings of my hospital. We then return back downstairs to deliver late trays, and then after and hour of cleaning and prepping for dinner or lunch we head upstairs to bring the trucks back down to strip and take the dishes and silverware off. I then help the utility worker wash all the dishes used for that meal and we set up again for the next day or the next meal. Management are extrememly approachable and encourage hardwork. They are very supportive and motivating and do a good job running the Dietary unit. My coworkers are easy to get along with and provide help when ever needed. There is really no hard part to my of my job and the most enjoyable is the interaction with some of the patients, making there day with a little conversation or compliment to start there day of right.
A day at Lower Bucks Hospital
Radiology Student (Former Employee), Bristol, PAMarch 29, 2015
I would learn my way around the radiology department. I would assist with fluoroscopic procedures to taking a general x-ray. I would as assist on trauma's and in the OR setting. I was a great place to learn at.
Great work environment
Out Patient Registrar (Current Employee), Bristol, PAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: extra hours
Cons: healthcare prices
Supervisor very considerate in allowing to pick up extra hours. Nice coworkers. I've learned several systems to navigate through.
former supervisor
nursing supervisor (Former Employee), administrationFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: the whole hospital staff
This is the worst hospital on the east coast. I was in this position for 2 weeks and fired because i didnt get along with one other douchebag supervisor. Run from this company also, PRIME CORP. They dont care about nurses at all. St Marys is also a fraud. Lower bucks hospital doesnt pay and the staff that work their have been their over 20 years so if they dont like you, you will be fired. I would rather mop the floors at BK or WENDYS then work their..... RUN, RUN, RUN....
Flexible work schedule
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Bristol, PAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: no raises
I love my co-workers and learned a lot
Became familiar with medical terminology
Made many connections both personal and work
N/A
Telemetry Nurse (Former Employee), Levittown, PAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Like every profession this position has it's pro's and con's.
No respect for employees
Night Shift RN (Former Employee), Bristol, PASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: some mental health nurses are competent
Cons: horrible place to work and be a patient at
Management is retaliatory and lacks knowledge. Mental Health techs and some nurses lazy. Part time supervisor takes out her short comings in life on staff. No communication. Staff only wants to get through the shift. Patients are made fun of and needs are ignored. Good place to lose your nursing licence.
Sinking Ship
RN (Former Employee), Bristol, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Great nurses but horrible management. Almost no services left intact in the hospital and no doctors to work there. Very few patients in the hospital. No respect for the people who do the work and the knowledge they have. Very autocratic environment.

Go to St Mary's :(
Comfortable place to work
CT Scan Technologist, Siemens 16-Slice (Current Employee), Bristol, PAOctober 23, 2013
I worked with the company for about 20 years. Overall, I had a satisfying experience with the company.
Awesome place to advance in your medical career
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: awesome staff
Would highly recommend a position anywhere in this establishment
Family oriented work enviornment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bristol PaJune 27, 2013
Pros: family oriented working enviornment
LBH recently applied for bankruptcy and was bought by Prime Health in Oct 2012. I hope Prime brings LBH toward the future of healthcare in a positive way.
Strong team nursing
Emergency Room - RN (Current Employee), Bristol, PAApril 18, 2013
Cons: mininal breaks, smaller staffing numbers
I work 12 hour nightshift, typically I am charge, requiring a full assignment, plus the Crisis intake unit, as well as managing inflow and disposition of all patients. We don't have "management" at night, we do have a general Supervisor as a person to contact with any needs or problems. I work with incredible nurses, fortunately, we all work together as a team, and help each other out, always. Hardest part of this particular ER is multiple assignments and smaller staff numbers. I enjoy all my co-workers, and ER physicians, we have a common respect for each other and flow well together
It was enjoyable working in a hospital for the first time learning different aspect of pharmacy practice
Lead and trained Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Bucks county, PAFebruary 17, 2013
Provided support to pharmacist staff as a graduate in filling and checking medication,crashed carts,being in the iv room preparing iv,TPN solution,heart kit,etc.... was a very exciting part of the job that i will never forget.
great learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Lower Bucks was my first real job, it gave me a great start and a great learning expeirnce, a typical day was coming in filling carts to get the carts done for cart exchange at 3pm, doing hourly runs for new medication orders. My coworkers were amazing we all worked together, I did love going to work every day there.
some great co-workers
Nurse (Former Employee), BristolDecember 17, 2012
Pros: patients
Cons: co-workers
Lower Bucks Hospital was a negative experience demonstrating poor work ethic and pervasive lack of team work. While there are many great people the negativity is insidious and management does not have gumption to address it directly.
The x-ray department is friendly and the staff work well together
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), Bristol, PANovember 18, 2012
the staff are great workers and work well together. There is free parking.
Poor work ethics and lack of team work
EKG Technician / Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Bristol, PAOctober 2, 2012
Lower Bucks Hospital left me with a negative experience on what poor work ethics and lack of team work feels like. I wish I didn't experience this, is not a great feeling and unfair for the costumers.
ENJOYABLE PACE TO WORK, STAFF EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND APPROACHABLE
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST STUDENT (Former Employee), Bristol, PAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: all staff and patients were easy to get along with. great work environment. nice faclity.
Cons: none at this current time
CO-WORKERS WERE EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND TALK WITH. THEY ANSWERED ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING RESPIRATORY THERAPY WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE. MANAGEMENT AND STAFF WERE VERY APPROACHABLE AT ALL TIMES. I HAD NO BAD EXPERIENCE AT LOWER BUCKS.
busy
Staff LPN (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 12, 2012
cworker were the best very busy days 7 pts complete care meds feeeding ivs dsg changes
Not your average hospital environment. Better places to work elsewhere.
Manager (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: hospital is located near the mall and outlets.
Cons: executive management team is not good and chaotic.
Not your average hospital environment. Better places to work elsewhere. The Executive Team at the hospital does not care about your work/life balance or value cultural diversity.