Lower Bucks Hospital

Lower Bucks Hospital Employer Reviews

Comfortable place to work
CT Scan Technologist, Siemens 16-Slice (Current Employee), Bristol, PAOctober 23, 2013
I worked with the company for about 20 years. Overall, I had a satisfying experience with the company.
Awesome place to advance in your medical career
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: awesome staff
Would highly recommend a position anywhere in this establishment
Family oriented work enviornment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bristol PaJune 27, 2013
Pros: family oriented working enviornment
LBH recently applied for bankruptcy and was bought by Prime Health in Oct 2012. I hope Prime brings LBH toward the future of healthcare in a positive way.
Strong team nursing
Emergency Room - RN (Current Employee), Bristol, PAApril 18, 2013
Cons: mininal breaks, smaller staffing numbers
I work 12 hour nightshift, typically I am charge, requiring a full assignment, plus the Crisis intake unit, as well as managing inflow and disposition of all patients. We don't have "management" at night, we do have a general Supervisor as a person to contact with any needs or problems. I work with incredible nurses, fortunately, we all work together – more... as a team, and help each other out, always. Hardest part of this particular ER is multiple assignments and smaller staff numbers. I enjoy all my co-workers, and ER physicians, we have a common respect for each other and flow well together – less
It was enjoyable working in a hospital for the first time learning different aspect of pharmacy practice
Lead and trained Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Bucks county, PAFebruary 17, 2013
Provided support to pharmacist staff as a graduate in filling and checking medication,crashed carts,being in the iv room preparing iv,TPN solution,heart kit,etc.... was a very exciting part of the job that i will never forget.
great learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJanuary 16, 2013
Lower Bucks was my first real job, it gave me a great start and a great learning expeirnce, a typical day was coming in filling carts to get the carts done for cart exchange at 3pm, doing hourly runs for new medication orders. My coworkers were amazing we all worked together, I did love going to work every day there.
some great co-workers
Nurse (Former Employee), BristolDecember 17, 2012
Pros: patients
Cons: co-workers
Lower Bucks Hospital was a negative experience demonstrating poor work ethic and pervasive lack of team work. While there are many great people the negativity is insidious and management does not have gumption to address it directly.
The x-ray department is friendly and the staff work well together
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), Bristol, PANovember 18, 2012
the staff are great workers and work well together. There is free parking.
Poor work ethics and lack of team work
EKG Technician / Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Bristol, PAOctober 2, 2012
Lower Bucks Hospital left me with a negative experience on what poor work ethics and lack of team work feels like. I wish I didn't experience this, is not a great feeling and unfair for the costumers.
ENJOYABLE PACE TO WORK, STAFF EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND APPROACHABLE
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST STUDENT (Former Employee), Bristol, PAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: all staff and patients were easy to get along with. great work environment. nice faclity.
Cons: none at this current time
CO-WORKERS WERE EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND TALK WITH. THEY ANSWERED ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING RESPIRATORY THERAPY WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE. MANAGEMENT AND STAFF WERE VERY APPROACHABLE AT ALL TIMES. I HAD NO BAD EXPERIENCE AT LOWER BUCKS.
busy
Staff LPN (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 12, 2012
cworker were the best very busy days 7 pts complete care meds feeeding ivs dsg changes
Not your average hospital environment. Better places to work elsewhere.
Manager (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: hospital is located near the mall and outlets.
Cons: executive management team is not good and chaotic.
Not your average hospital environment. Better places to work elsewhere. The Executive Team at the hospital does not care about your work/life balance or value cultural diversity.
Very difficult environment in regards to competition
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJune 12, 2012
Learned the functionality of a bankruptcy, mulit task, manage multiple departments

July 4, 2012

True for me as well, except managing multiple departments. Hello there!

Great Hospital
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), PAJune 5, 2012
Very great reviews
Always paid top compensation
The acquired personal and sick time were very generous.
a great place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Bristol, PAMay 15, 2012
A typical day for the opening tech is to come in at 630 and start filling the medication cart for the next 24 hours you start doing hourly runs around 930. Your IV tech comes in at 830 to start the IVs for the day and your back up tech comes in at 9.

Everyone is very close we treat each other like family, managment is very under standable and works – more... with you with whatever you need. – less