Lower Bucks Hospital Employee Reviews

Job Summary
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 22, 2017
Customers and employees are friendly here, great atmosphere. Always feel welcomed here. Great working environment. It is a great place to work at and the days go by fast.
Not a good place to work!
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  X-rayJanuary 11, 2017
The management of radiology(Michael) is a coward! He lets the supervisor of CT run the department like its 5th grade. There are lazy techs that are friends with the supervisor that don't do anything! There are a few good techs there that do work! It is not a great work environment to work and also pay is very low for a hospital.
Pros
401k was good
Cons
If your not from Levittown or Bristol you won't like working there!
Great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 23, 2016
Great place to work because management works with it employees to provide the highest level of care for patients. Employees are encourage to participate in decision making that will improve work environments and patients care.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Short breaks
Professional and courteous
Medical Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 26, 2016
The typical work day was smooth and very professional. Management worked along side of employees and had an open door policy if any issues had arisen. The entire experience was very enjoyable with little negative aspects of working in the laboratory .
Pros
Enjoyable work environment and coworkers
Cons
none.
I.V. weekend supervisor
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAAugust 15, 2016
Worked with I.V. therapies which opened up different aspect of pharmacy. Had a good staff that taught me several thing regarding sterile techniques.
Pros
great staff, regular hours
Cons
no full time position, only worked weekend
Great First Experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAAugust 10, 2016
I left Lower Bucks to pursue my degree in nursing and maintain my focus. I am grateful for the experience that lower bucks provided me with. I enjoyed helping people on a daily basis.
Working in Dietary
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 12, 2016
I am very grateful for my employment at Lower Bucks Hospital. My position is a good starting point for a career healthcare. You get to experience interacting with patients, nurses, doctors and other support staff. Working in the kitchen, there is a high turnover rate of workers. The basic duties of the job stay the same, but with the constant change in staff, the work environment is unpredictable. Lower Bucks Hospital gives you great health, dental, and vision benefits for their full-time employees.
Pros
Full time benefits
Cons
Unstable working environment, no room to advance
My first job and a great one!
Office Manager/Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PAMay 9, 2016
I was at Lower Bucks Hospital for 15 years. I grew with the hospital and made many great friends that I still keep in contact with. I learned how to work along side of patients and their doctors and the nurses. I loved this job.
Pros
Friends, employees, community
Cons
There were no cons... all was good!
Medical Laboratory Technologist/Generalist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAApril 17, 2016
It is a great place to work. They have competent management who cares about the employees. Employee turn over is low. It's definitely a good place to work if you are new to the field or if you are experienced.
Nice place to work
Medical Records Coder (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 11, 2016
I worked second shift so I worked alone but if I needed help my supervisor was available. I received higher pay for working second shift.
The most enjoyable part of the job
mental health tech (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to watch the transformation of the patients. They go from being mentally psychotic to being with it in sometimes a short amount of time. BEing able to be a support system to someone that doesn't have one is very rewarding,
great place to work
Unit Secretary/CNA (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAOctober 6, 2015
highly recommend. Coworkers are friendly and compassionate to the patients. very community based, and team oriented. I love going into work everyday.
A workplace that you can learn and grow while having fun at the same time with all the people around you.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 9, 2015
- it's more fun than having a bad day every time you go to work.
- Learned a lot of different things that made me grow and better person.
- The hardest part of the job is only when your not doing your job.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is, the higher management is like your co-worker.
Very open and friendly place to work.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lower bucksAugust 20, 2015
A very nice place to work everyone works well as a team and wiling to lend a helping hand when asked. I enjoyed my time here very much.
Productive place of business with a great team and staff.
Food Service, Nutrition, Host, Stock and Utility (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at workconsist of me prepping trucks at work to get ready to deliver to patients. We then line it up on the food line and match the meals with the orders then were on our way to deliver them to 4 wings of my hospital. We then return back downstairs to deliver late trays, and then after and hour of cleaning and prepping for dinner or lunch we head upstairs to bring the trucks back down to strip and take the dishes and silverware off. I then help the utility worker wash all the dishes used for that meal and we set up again for the next day or the next meal. Management are extrememly approachable and encourage hardwork. They are very supportive and motivating and do a good job running the Dietary unit. My coworkers are easy to get along with and provide help when ever needed. There is really no hard part to my of my job and the most enjoyable is the interaction with some of the patients, making there day with a little conversation or compliment to start there day of right.
Great work environment
Out Patient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 16, 2015
Supervisor very considerate in allowing to pick up extra hours. Nice coworkers. I've learned several systems to navigate through.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
healthcare prices
former supervisor
nursing supervisor (Former Employee) –  administrationFebruary 15, 2015
This is the worst hospital on the east coast. I was in this position for 2 weeks and fired because i didnt get along with one other douchebag supervisor. Run from this company also, PRIME CORP. They dont care about nurses at all. St Marys is also a fraud. Lower bucks hospital doesnt pay and the staff that work their have been their over 20 years so if they dont like you, you will be fired. I would rather mop the floors at BK or WENDYS then work their..... RUN, RUN, RUN....
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
THE WHOLE HOSPITAL STAFF
Flexible work schedule
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAJanuary 14, 2015
I love my co-workers and learned a lot
Became familiar with medical terminology
Made many connections both personal and work
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
No raises
No respect for employees
Night Shift RN (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 10, 2014
Management is retaliatory and lacks knowledge. Mental Health techs and some nurses lazy. Part time supervisor takes out her short comings in life on staff. No communication. Staff only wants to get through the shift. Patients are made fun of and needs are ignored. Good place to lose your nursing licence.
Pros
Some mental health nurses are competent
Cons
Horrible place to work and be a patient at
Sinking Ship
RN (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Great nurses but horrible management. Almost no services left intact in the hospital and no doctors to work there. Very few patients in the hospital. No respect for the people who do the work and the knowledge they have. Very autocratic environment.

Go to St Mary's :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lower Bucks Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Lower Bucks Hospital Reviews by Location