Lower Bucks Hospital Employee Reviews

Interesting place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant and Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 18, 2017
This has been a good place to work at. Although the management isn't the best, the nurses I work with are amazing. They help you when needed and they treat you like family.
Relaxed work environment with excellent coworkers
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 7, 2017
Local hospital to my home. Very nice coworkers. Low stress environment. Great equipment and knowledgeable physicians to work under. Flexible hours and shifts always available.
Lower Bucks is cutting back on hours so I need more hours
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 2, 2017
Nice place to work with very good group of Radiologists. They are downsizing and my hours got cut. The hospital got bought out by Prime and they are renovating and cutting employees hours.
Pros
Great place to work. Nice co-workers
Cons
Cutting back on hours so my hours got cut
Fun Place to work
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PA 19007August 17, 2017
I enjoyed working at LBH the staff are very friendly and caring this place treats you like family. I will refer anyone who's looking for employment and room for growth.
fast pace work place
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJuly 19, 2017
It was intense work field at times with emergencies. But everyone came together to help everyone. Meet different people in the emergency room and got to help people of all races. Very fast pace at times and very high volume.
Professional Experience
Senior Cash Posting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJuly 17, 2017
After doing 4 years of insurance follow up and collections for the business office I had the opportunity to become the cash poster which involved dealing with the daily bank deposits and balancing as well as posting all the daily manual checks that came through the lock box in addition to extra assignments that was given to me. Extensive work with excel spreadsheets that were sent to our finance department. Always exceeded expected goals and worked well with little or no supervision.
Pros
Learned more about finacne and realy enjoyed that aspect of job
Cons
Hospital was bought out by corporation and future job security was unknown
Ok
ER Registrar, Billing Office, Bed Coordinator, (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 20, 2017
Ok place to work, room for growth I loved working with patients. Working in the emergency room was a great experience. It was always busy, very fast paced.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Kind staff but poor management that doesn't get answers
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 14, 2017
I'm per diem so I am not there often, but when I am things usually go well. The hospital deals with interesting and sometimes challenging clientele. Lots of employees never get answers from bosses because even their managers haven't gotten answers from corporate.
Respiratory Therapist
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAMay 29, 2017
LBH a great place to work, family friendly staff. Allows adjustments to schedule to allow for education, great benefits, no turn over vs high turn over tells you is a great place to work.
Pros
Support staff
productive job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PA 19007May 26, 2017
A typical day would be taking care of patients and their daily needs, activities of daily living, blood pressures, helping them with anything and everything they needed. transferring patients, sitting with patients who needed a 1:1 sitter ect.
How I Feel
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAMay 3, 2017
I like Lower Bucks because of the diversity. I wish there was more opportunities given for advancement. Overall its okay working here. Working here has granted me the opportunity to meet new people and build beneficial relationships.
Good place to work, friendly people.
Outpatient Registrar (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PA 19007April 6, 2017
Nice, friendly place to work, but the only problem is when a employee is per diem they don't get raises, but they do get healthcare about a month later which is a good thing.
Pros
Health Insurance given a month after starting.
Cons
Per diem employees dont get raises or bonouses
Job Summary
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAFebruary 22, 2017
Customers and employees are friendly here, great atmosphere. Always feel welcomed here. Great working environment. It is a great place to work at and the days go by fast.
Not a good place to work!
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  X-rayJanuary 11, 2017
The management of radiology(Michael) is a coward! He lets the supervisor of CT run the department like its 5th grade. There are lazy techs that are friends with the supervisor that don't do anything! There are a few good techs there that do work! It is not a great work environment to work and also pay is very low for a hospital.
Pros
401k was good
Cons
If your not from Levittown or Bristol you won't like working there!
Great place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 23, 2016
Great place to work because management works with it employees to provide the highest level of care for patients. Employees are encourage to participate in decision making that will improve work environments and patients care.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Short breaks
Professional and courteous
Medical Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 26, 2016
The typical work day was smooth and very professional. Management worked along side of employees and had an open door policy if any issues had arisen. The entire experience was very enjoyable with little negative aspects of working in the laboratory .
Pros
Enjoyable work environment and coworkers
Cons
none.
Great work experience
Assistant Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 17, 2016
typical workday was doing weekly menus and implementing them on the software.
Weekly food ordering
checking with the cooks and chefs making sure production was running smoothly
Pros
free lunches and the employee were all really nice
Cons
more communication between co-workers
I.V. weekend supervisor
Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAAugust 15, 2016
Worked with I.V. therapies which opened up different aspect of pharmacy. Had a good staff that taught me several thing regarding sterile techniques.
Pros
great staff, regular hours
Cons
no full time position, only worked weekend
Great First Experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAAugust 10, 2016
I left Lower Bucks to pursue my degree in nursing and maintain my focus. I am grateful for the experience that lower bucks provided me with. I enjoyed helping people on a daily basis.
Working in Dietary
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJune 12, 2016
I am very grateful for my employment at Lower Bucks Hospital. My position is a good starting point for a career healthcare. You get to experience interacting with patients, nurses, doctors and other support staff. Working in the kitchen, there is a high turnover rate of workers. The basic duties of the job stay the same, but with the constant change in staff, the work environment is unpredictable. Lower Bucks Hospital gives you great health, dental, and vision benefits for their full-time employees.
Pros
Full time benefits
Cons
Unstable working environment, no room to advance