Come be a part of something very special
Lower Keys Medical Center is a vital part of Health Management Associates (HMA), we are committed to celebrating the accomplishments and dedication of our outstanding team of healthcare professionals.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE!
We invest in Our People and Our Culture! Through a special program that acknowledges exemplary professional achievement through generous monthly, quarterly and annual cash awards, as well as other methods of recognition, Lower Keys continues our philosophy of combining our friendly, collaborative hospital community with the finest healthcare and pioneering procedures.
ABOUT THE LOWER KEYS MEDICAL CENTER & THE KEYS!
If soft, balmy breezes, sparkling waters, pristine beaches, and a friendly community are what you've been looking for, we've got your place in the sun right here at Lower Keys Medical Center, a 167-bed acute care healthcare facility situated in beautiful Key West, Florida.
- 70 Hospital Locations - Our portfolio of outstanding, high quality, modern hospitals
covers 15 states and represents approximately 10,500 licensed beds - earning the
pride and respect of the communities we serve.
- 1.6 Million ER Visits - These patient encounters give us an important opportunity to
make a great first impression with patients seeking needed care in their local
- 41,000 Associates - We have made it a policy to recruit the finest physicians, nurses,
administrative and support staffs available. In return, Health management works had
to be an exceptional employer, a good neighbor and a good corporate citizen.
- 3.8 Million Patient Interactions - In every case, our local hospitals use proven best
practices to continuously improve the quality of care, promote wise use of resources,
and increase patient and physician satisfaction.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Specifically, the Physician Practice Manager:
- Manages the personnel and staffing of the office, ensuring compliance with all HMA
personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversees the record keeping procedures for all the group's offices.
- Directs all efforts to provide for the most efficient collection of Accounts Receivable.
- Maintains compliance with all standards which the office is required by regulatory
- Directs the financial affairs of the group
- College degree strongly preferred
- Experience in physician practice billing and office coordination required.
- Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in physicians practice coordination required; supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Strong general office skills, including computer literacy
*If you're ready to be a part of something very special, apply.