Loyalsock Township School District Employee Reviews

Summer employemnt
Summer Help (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PANovember 15, 2016
Great place to work in the summer, Learned a lot about field care and management. Co workers were great. Enjoyable to be outside all day. Hardest part of job laying out fields to paint.
I enjoyed working with the students and the joking around with fellow employees.
Permanent Part Time Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  PAJune 23, 2015
On a typical day at work I would get the fresh fruit and vegetables ready. Then I would fill the milk machines and the ice cream machine. After taking the temperatures of the cold food, I would get ready to run the register for the lunches.
I learned about food safety and how to handle different types of personalities. The manager kept us informed on any new regulations for lunches.
For the most part the co-workers joked and got along fine. The only hard part of the job was lifting the milk crates. The enjoyable part was joking around with the students.
Pros
Free lunches and snacks
Cons
short lunch, no benefits
Job Fullfillment
Learning Support Aide (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PA 17701October 11, 2012
As a learning support aide I assist students with their everyday academic needs within the classroom setting. I work with students both one on one and as a group. The hardest part of my job is not being able to utlize all of my education for the benefit of the student. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my students and being apart of their educational journey.
Pros
great work schedule
Cons
part-time, no benefits
Fun
Elementary Wrestling Coach (Current Employee) –  Muncy, PAMarch 18, 2012
I enjoyed working with children and teaching each indvidual. It was rewarding to see each person excel in their own way.
Pros
enjoyment
Cons
little pay