Loyola University Chicago

Loyola University Chicago Employer Reviews

Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 3, 2014
• Developed annual budget plan for the $7 million endowment fund; directed monthly forecast and three-year strategic plan; prepared monthly financial statements; reviewed and monitored variances from forecast to actual.
• Consolidated operational information and presented final budgets to senior management in addition to performing financial analysis – more... for the purpose of business development.
• Supported human resources management with financial expertise. Provided business consulting, analytical decision support, and cost-benefit analysis to propose cost saving strategies and evaluate profitability. – less
Good learning experience
Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 20, 2013
Great support from management to learn and become more knowledgable
Very enjoyable and valubale company to work for
CLINICAL PROTOCOL COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Maywood, ILOctober 7, 2013
It is very enjoyable and valubale company to work for. Flexibility in time wise. My co-workers and manager are very helpful in everyday work activity.
Great University and master program
Secretary of CSSA (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: many free activities
I further learned accounting in Loyola University Chicago, Professors are very kind and knowledgeable with passion in related area.
Lot of activities to join when we have free time
Pretty campus with great student services
Great place to gain leadership experience
Volunteer Leader- Loyola4Chicago (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 9, 2013
Required to attend leader meetings, in charge of a group of 3-6 volunteers, an settling any issues that may arise.
Great learning environment with lots of room to grow
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2013
I was a graduate student when I worked as a student employee in the capacity of Program Coordinator (prior to this appointment I was an instructor with the same program). The guidance I received from my supervisers was very supportive and has since served very beneficial. The challenges faced in the job dealt mostly with unpredictable changes that is – more... expected in the field of Education, especially when you are developing and designing curriculum and instructional programs. I believe this preparation has made me even more marketable in the workforce environment. – less
French Language Instructor
Adjunct French Language Instructor (Former Employee), Loyola University ChicagoJuly 25, 2013
I taught both French 101 and French 103. I learned 2 new programs of instruction that included both an in-class program and online programs that included homework, quizzes and reviews.
Position for a student, flexible schedule
Graduate Research Assistant/Home Visit Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2013
I worked as a research assistant while in grad school. The flexible schedule was ideal at that time.
Great place to learn
Graduate Research Assistant in Finance (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 2, 2013
Good mentors
Accommodating to work-life balance
Learned a lot of research skills during my time there
good place to work, people are all nice
Intern, Information Technology Security Office (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2013
deal with DMCA and Malware tickets, do status report each Monday
learn a lot of security problem and related project management
co-worker are all nice and helpful
new software usage and project research is a challenge
work with people here and learn a lot
Provides good opporunities
Tutor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not enough hours
Tutoring program provides good on-campus employment opportunities.
Job kept me busy.
Furniture Crew Member (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2012
I worked on the furniture crew where my primary duty was taking care of furniture around the campus. When things were hectic around the office, I would also do paperwork concerning housing information and receive phone calls.
Nice place to work-great commitment to higher learning.
Assistant Director of Student Financial Assistance (Former Employee), Chica, ATDecember 18, 2012
Pros: committment to education, forward thinking
Cons: advancement is slow, healthcare
Loyola University is definitely committed to higher education and does a good job of taking care of it's employees.
Great opportunity to learn new things
Biology Fellow (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2012
I really like working here, I have learned a lot from my manager and from others on the team.
Great People! Friendly Environment!
Service Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 6, 2012
Pros: treats on occasion and great staff!
Cons: no breaks
A typical day consisted of greeting clientele and tending to their needs as a customer. This included membership updates, providing clean towels for swimming and showering, checking recreation equipment in and out, etc.

My co-workers at the time were always more than pleasant to work with on a daily basis. They made time at work fly by! Also, they – more... always were there for moral support to help you get through those difficult times with uneasy customers. – less
s
s (Current Employee), sJuly 5, 2012
not very organized, people are nice overall, responsibilities not clearly outlined at first
Excelente experiencia laboral
Coordinadora de los instructores de los niveles (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 5, 2013
La universidad de Loyola en Chicago ha sido la mejor experiencia laboral de mi vida en todos los aspectos. Un gran equipo que a la vez que dejaba libertad docente exigía que se cumplieran con unos objetivos con respecto al aprendizaje del estudiante. Fue la primera vez que tuve que coordinar un equipo de trabajo y fue una experiencia emocionante.
Bon avis
Assistant des Systèmes d'Information (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2013
Une journée de travail typique:

Je vais parler aver mon manager, qui me dit qu'est-ce qu'il faut faire pendant le journée. Normalement, je fais des contrôles des systèmes d'information du campus de l'université, je solutionne les problèmes que quelques professeurs peut avoir et je donne des conseils pour utiliser bien les systèmes d'information

About Loyola University Chicago

Shaped by our city and our Jesuit traditions, Loyola University Chicago offers students an educational environment unmatched forits – Read more