Lozier Corporation Employee Reviews

I liked my job it just the shift i didn't like
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  6360 Pershing Dr. Omaha NE 68110October 3, 2017
The only reason I quiet working at loziers it cause I didn't want to work second shift any more my kids are still very little and my girlfriend needed help
Pros
Only on holidays
Cons
Lunch and two 15 minutes breaks
Good
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 2, 2017
Machine worker that handle lots of heavy Wait at a continues pace for hours at a time there was also times when the machine would break down and you .
Pros
Is ok
Cons
Not that bad
Its an okay job to work at
Machine Operator AW1/P119 (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 19, 2017
I like working for this company because of the Union that make sure that we are receiving fair wages for the job or tasks that we are completing. Great on safety, lunches for safety and years worked at the company.
The work that has been completed for the company is made to better supply our customer.
Pros
Great union, good benefits, company luncheon
Cons
Short breaks, quote needs to be meet.
Very non-friendly environment
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 15, 2017
No one said good morning or talked about anything other than work. The training was minimal and everyone was always looking down on everyone. It was very much a "catty" type of environment.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
No Laptops, Sharepoints or descent Information Technology
Good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 5, 2017
Good excellent job loved working there easy friendly people loved the hours and the pay all the employees are great they are hard workers as well help people that need help
Cons
Stable job with great pay
PAINTLINE ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 9, 2017
Nice fast work pace, bad part of the job is the stress on your body good people to work with, multiple cross training opportunities, the best part of the job is the pay
Pros
lots of room for advancement
Cons
constant stress on the body so you can become injury prone
Run from the Human Reources Assistant Position
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Scottsboro, ALJuly 20, 2017
I see they're again hiring an HR Assistant. They can't keep anyone in that position because the HR Manager is a complete monster. Management, over her, do nothing about it. There have been many complaints about her, but nothing is done. If you have any self respect, do not apply for this job.
Pros
The other employees
Cons
The HR Manager
A fun place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MO 64801June 14, 2017
It was a great place to work I had fun but we got the job done with no pressure put on us.We came to work everyday with high spirits and positive attitudes so most days was very great> I was the lead person so it was my job to make sure things were smooth as possible and comfortable.
Pros
they pay really well and provide lots of water to drink in the summer months
Cons
really short breaks
Saw opperater
Saw opperator machinist (Current Employee) –  Union moJune 8, 2017
I go to work everyday i show up on time and ready for work.i am very dependable and i work well with others.ive never been in trouble at work or outside of work
management transition bumpy!
Vice President & General Manager FW (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2017
Was acquired by Lozier from Leggett & Platt in 2014 and transition was very chaotic and difficult. Integration of systems did not run smoothly and forcing a new system on staff with little training was a disaster. Loss of benefits was difficult to accept and opinions were not heard by new owner's management team.
walk in front door & run out back door & don't look back
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Scottsboro, ALMarch 30, 2017
worst place I've ever worked in my life. hard heavy work. Supervisors lies like a dog & treats you like a dog. Management is a joke especially HR manager. She fires people so she can hire people so she can fire people so she can hire people...like a dog chasing it's tail.
Pros
none -0
Cons
don't want to type that much..list to long
Awesome place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, INMarch 7, 2017
This business was a great one!. It was a very fun place to work at and I'm sure I would probably still be here working to this day If they were still open.
Pros
Family owned
Cons
Great place to work with great atmosphere
Customer Inventory Intern (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 28, 2017
Loved working here, met many great people. They had a wonderful intern program that allowed interns to get to know each other and learn more about the company. We even met with the executives and were given advice from them. I was given more and more responsibilities the longer I was there and enjoyed learning more and more every week.
Pros
Many free lunches
Cons
not many happy people any more.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, INJanuary 12, 2017
to many hours to get nowhere all the time. very undecided place.I got to the point of hating my job so I made up my mind to move on.I want to work closer to home.
Production supervisor (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 8, 2017
The work environment was health and great for the advancement of the ISO Quality Systems, We developed and established a self contained department for the advancement of the quality efforts.
Shelving Company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 3, 2017
Lozier's is a great company to work for IF you can meet their standards of attendance and production. Good benefits for family and competitive pay.
Fun place to work
Accounts Payable/Payroll (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 28, 2016
Laid back atmosphere with great people to work with. Benefits with ten paid holidays. I really enjoyed working here and with these people.
Pros
Accounta Payable/Payroll
Management is a joke.
Cabinet Builder (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2016
I started off working in thier home depot department working for a useless supervisor and got moved to the assembly department where they had like 5 supervisors and 10 leads over about 8 of us that actually worked while they drove around on golf carts all day hiding.
It seems like the production managers only job is come out on the floor 2-3 times a week to yell and cuss at the few people that are actually working.
Could never find my supervisor, he was always hiding from us. The most part it was a few temps without any instructions just waiting for the next guy to come yell at us.
Pros
No drug testing
Cons
Felt like a 3rd world sweat factory
Most ridiculous job I've ever had.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 3, 2016
Forced to work 7 days a week at extremely low wages. OSHA came in 3 times because of amputations just within the four months i was there. Machines are old broken and the maintenance crew is a joke. No air conditioning, No heat. Same management for over 20 years that have forced the company to be sold 3 times in less than 10 years. Most of the staff are felons and stay drunk and high all day while operating machines and fork lifts. Felt like I needed a hepatitis shot after just walking into the restroom.
Pros
Poor security system. Easy to rob .
Cons
Don't walk in the doors if you value your life
Hanger (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 5, 2016
Arrive fifteen minutes early, have group meeting. Work at a fast pace hanging parts onto hooks. I learned that teamwork is a must when getting the job done. the hardest part of the job was getting used to lifting those metal parts at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part was the paycheck
Pros
company food card, excellent benefits
Cons
heavy lifting