Lozier

Lozier United States Employee Reviews

seasonal work
dc (Former Employee), Scottsboro, ALNovember 13, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: temp work
good job just seasonal job, order processor. Drove a stand up forklift to pick products , and ship them to customer
Great fast pace to work Benefits and pay is great!
Lead team of employees (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 6, 2014
Fun fast pace job too work. Lozier was a very high paced work place. I learned where and how metal shelving for major stores was made.
Good company.
Sales Rep/Sales Support/Project Management (Former Employee), Bentonville, ARJuly 20, 2014
A small furniture manufacturinug company in SE, AR. Produced a fine line of custom high grade furniture. Unfortunately, it closed doors in 2011.
Fun job, lots of learning
Tool and Die Maker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: low wages and benefits
Cons: room for advancement and great people.
Get assignments. I learned print reading, types of metals, precision guage reading, decimal and fraction conversion. The management was fair and rewarding. Great people and hard workers. The heat was serious in summer. I enjoyed that everyone seem to care for one another.
Nice place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Scottsboro, ALJune 11, 2014
Labor intensive job. Enjoyed the people i worked with. Good overall.
Fast paced work enviorment
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 5, 2014
Pros: offers overtime, paid breaks, paid hollidays
Cons: mandatory overtime, high temps. in summer
Teamwork plays a large part in productivity. Management works to meet the needs of employees, to ensure a comfortable work place. Lozier also offers incentives for attendance, record breaking production numbers, and leadership qualities.
Fast pace environment and great energy between crew members.
Paint Line 7 Hanger/ Painter (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 4, 2013
Pros: the shift and pay.
Cons: seasonal low work volume.
We begin with stretches and overview of current schedule. I learned to coordinate the parts to be hung and painted. Management was encouraging and knowledgeable. My co-workers were a great team. The hardest part about my job was taking a break. The most enjoyable thing about my job was being able to train new employees what i know.
LOZIER IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK BECAUSE OF JOB SECURITY. THE HAVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE LAYOFF AND THAT WAS OVER 25 YEARS AGO.
CNC OPERATOR (Current Employee), Scottsboro, ALAugust 22, 2013
Pros: insurance and the pay
Cons: short breaks
MY REVIEW FOR LOZIER IS THAT THEY GAVE ME THE CHANCE TO LEARN CNC MACHINES WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE THE SCHOOLING.THEY ALSO GAVE ME RE-HIRED ME WHEN MY OTHER JOB DIDN'T WORK OUT DUE TO INSURANCE PURPOSES.THE REASON I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE IS THAT I HAVE MOVED UP THE LADDER AS FAR AS I CAN GO WITHOUT GOING TO COLLEGE.I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT AM NOT ABLE AT THIS TIME.
Great Unionized Company
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Scottsboro, ALFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: it was a good job all in all
Cons: shortish lunch
Great job, great co workers, and agreeable management. Worked as a temp here and heard plenty of stories of the union helping its members and witnessed plenty of people enjoying the job. Wish I could have gotten on full time. Great company.

About Lozier

In the market for a pallet rack or an end cap? Lozier is built to satisfy its customers' wildest shelving desires. The company – Read more