LRP Publications Employee Reviews

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. The people are great and the hours are flexible. I'm very happy with my decision to work there. They truly seem to care about their employees
Great Place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 12, 2017
This was a great work environment with little to no micromanagement. The job functions are very easy to handle. The workplace culture is casual with great results.
Not a good place to work
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 19, 2017
The culture in general of the company is "weird" the telesales reps are totally isolated from the rest of the company, managements goals are ridiculous. Be prepared to live off of the base salary because hitting the the quota target is next to impossible. Rep turn over is very high... stay away from this company.
Pros
not many / base salary $40, 000 yr
Cons
everything.. not any room for advancement
Worst company ever
Marketing (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Worst turnover... People are horrible to work with and treat you poorly. Unless you are someone's friend there you will not make it in the company. Worst work environment and they want you to fail.
Pros
Cons
Everything about that place
99% turn over rate- outragous goals
sales rep (Former Employee) –  horsham, paSeptember 22, 2014
Where do I begin, during the interview process you will be told about how much commission people make. They are referring to 2 people in the entire company. Every rep in the education group is let go around 1 year due to outrageous goals and management are pretty much empty suits. They are not going to help you do anything.

Be prepared to make 100-150 cold calls a day and live on your base salary. The majority of the sales force are really great people, in the same boat as everyone else trying to stay alive. The rest of the company is completely different than the sales department and they are great as well.

When interviewing, ask about rep turn over. If they say its not high, they are blatantly lying to you as they did me. They turned over the entire sales team multiple times (except for the two that have all the large accounts and make the most money) in the last couple years.
Pros
casual dress, standard 8-5, base salary
Cons
unreachable goals, overall atmosphere, turnover rate
Work Life
Federal HR and EEO Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 25, 2014
LRP has good employee workforce that work hard everyday. Management needs to help their employees achieve their goals.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Compensation
Relaxed casual atmosphere, coworkers are like family.
Trade Show Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 10, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel. 6 months out of the year, the company would pay for all our traveling expenses, so that we would be assist management with onsite customer service and booth space needs for company based conferences. It was a lot of fun seeing all the different states and meeting new people, developing long lasting friendships.
Very good working enviroment.
FL. Helpdesk Tech Support assist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLMarch 13, 2013
Fun knowing that I was helping customers who needed assistance in doing their billing... They respected us and we liked to serve them.
Pros
the team was a good mix and we enjoyed our time off.
Cons
sometimes the call were long, but we had to assist them.
Staff writer (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 22, 2012
The team is very supportive, particularly the managing editors. Lots of independence and opportunities to grow.
Pros
telecommute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LRP Publications. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8