LRS Consulting Services Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible place to work
Sales engineer (Former Employee) –  midwestAugust 28, 2015
They are all about the money and it shows. Worst experience ever.

I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy.

they are just another fly by the night recruiting scum bag company. The are just like all the others IMO.
Great communication, quick issue resolution
Senior Application Engineer (Lead) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2013
I was placed at a firm by LRS. The account rep had EXCELLENT communication, even when there were hiccups in the process. They even took responsibility for the hiccups and made things right. That's refreshing in an age when companies usually try to pass the blame around.

So far, it seems like they did an awesome job of pairing me with this employer, and they're still checking in on me on a regular basis to see how things are going. I'd recommend LRS to anyone looking for contract/temp IT work.
Exceded my expectations
Consultant (Current Employee) –  St Louis, MOFebruary 13, 2013
LRS worked on my behalf for finding just the right employment for me. They have kept in contact with me giving me status updates regularly.
So Far So Good ...
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 7, 2013
I have been with LRS as a consultant for 5 months. I have found them to be very responsive to any questions or issues I've had. I recently visited HQ and was very impressed with everyone I met including the owner.
Pros
large interesting company in a small company profile
Great Place to work
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 7, 2013
Enjoy the co-workers, management, and the standards in place. It is a good company, strong financially, and I have a good work/life balance.
Pros
good benefits, approachable management, and good team work
Cons
like any other company some policies will add work or slow you down; however, this is going to happen anywhere you work
Excellent so far
Automation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 7, 2013
I've been with LRS for about 4 months now and have only had pleasant experiences so far. Management is friendly and professional while also maintaining a close relationship with our team. Nothing but good things to say so far!
Easy going and extremely helpful
Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 7, 2013
The on-boarding process was easy and my recruiter was there every step of the way. Great turn-around time when getting information to me. Everyone is so helpful and they are there when I have questions. I would definitely recommend LRS to a perspective consultant.
Pros
friendly, responsive
Cons
i work remotely so i can't meet anyone in person!
Professional and Accomodating Organization
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2013
I am a seasoned technical/financial professional and needed a position that would fit my years of experience. My resume was posted and once an LRS Recruiter contacted me, I was prepped for my interview and was hired within weeks in one of the best positions of my career with great support from the organization. Great recruiting company!
Great company - Great people!!!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home Base - TravelFebruary 6, 2013
LRS has a rich and proud history and is a leader in the consulting industry.
LRS is a great company to work for. I have been with the company for three years now. Honestly, i cannot say enough good things about LRS.
Account Executive-IT Consulting (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILFebruary 6, 2013
LRS is a great organization to work for. They treat their employee's and consultants very well and do all they can to ensure the employee's success. I started here as an associate recruiter and grew into the Account Executive role. LRS has been there every step of the way to provide the knowledge, training and expertise needed to succeed in this industry. I highly recommend giving LRS a shot if given the opportunity.
Pros
enviroment, people, pay
precarious, unpredictable work schedules, that you cannot plan life around.
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, IL.February 6, 2013
During my time with LRS (13 months) I have been employed 8.5 months. There are no benefits for contractors so you’re on your own as far as healthcare.
You will also be required to use your own vehicle and gasoline.
Correspondence with management usually takes place through "Status Reports" and are turned in at the end of each week.
My co-workers are professional and pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job is trying to maintain full time employment and providing my own health and benefits.
If your an independant IT Contractor, I would find other companies to work with to fill in the gaps of unemployment that LRS will leave you with.
Pros
lrs is a reputable company.
Cons
no employment security.
excellent company, well worth exploring
Consultant (Current Employee) –  ILFebruary 6, 2013
I have worked in healthcare IT for over 18 years. I also have worked for 4 different consulting groups. LRS is by far the best I have worked with. Excellent management and work ethics. This is the best place to work and highly recommend to others seeking long term employment.
Pros
very tech savvy and have excellent rapport with their clients.
Cons
wish i could have found them earlier...
Better than expected
Web Developer / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, IllinoisFebruary 6, 2013
After being laid off I had posted my resume and was contacted by LRS about a temporary assignment. I was really looking for a full-time position but had not received any other offers so I decided to go for it.

Two years later I'm still gainfully employed and making more money than I ever would as a standard employee. My recruiter has worked hard on making sure I always have an assignment.

I'm glad I took the leap.
Pros
great pay! interesting work.
Cons
no health insurance
Competitive and fun workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 6, 2013
LRS is a great place to work. You'll work with highly competitive people that hold each other accountable and help each other at the same time. We work harder than the average company and the results show it. Great place to work if you can get in. They are very selective!
Very Professional Company that has been around a long time.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  st. LouisFebruary 6, 2013
I have worked with LRS for almost three years but have known about them for almost thirty years. They know how to treat employees well and are very professional with their customers. They are one of the most ethical companies to deal with from an employee and vendor/customer perspective. When they vet a potential employee, they do it with a very structured method including third party review.
Pros
highly ethical and reputable. cares about the customer.
Great company
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 6, 2013
LRS Consulting found a great contract for me at my hourly rate. They respond to any questions promptly. I recommend them to any IT professionals.
Pros
pay rate
Easy to work for as a IT Contractor
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILFebruary 6, 2013
Very good at communicating to contractors out at a customer location all the time. Very friendly.
Pros
easy to work with.
Very good company to work for.
Agile Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 6, 2013
They are all very professional and polite. Quick to respond to email and return calls.
Pros
kind, professional staff.
Cons
work life balance issue regarding travel reimbursement.
Knowledgeable recruiters that know their clients needs
Software remediation analyst (Current Employee) –  St. LouisFebruary 6, 2013
Currently employed by LRS. From day one they stay in constant contact with contractors ensuring their needs are met.
Pros
periodic visits from contract reps. great pay
Great organization to work for.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Central IllinoisFebruary 6, 2013
LRS is an organization that values the employee, which is not the norm any more.
Pros
great benefits, healthcare, time off, compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LRS Consulting Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5