LSI Industries Employee Reviews in United States

wonderful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 11, 2016
Love it, and they really supported my desire to grow and learn as an employee. highly recommend this employer. if i went back to the state I would work here again.
production worker
brake press (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYDecember 8, 2015
Some good people, hard workers, but management is bad they need to work on new leaders. the hardest part of the job was in summer it gets really hot in there.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
healthcare, Pay, Management
production
amada punch press turret oporator (Former Employee) –  new windsor nyOctober 19, 2015
fun place to work . Management is ok. The people that works there works very hard every day . Nice company to work for . I learned how to run two machines at one time ,just doing that made my day much easier an goby faster. the only problem was there was no room for advancement, an the pay .
Pros
nice building in Newburgh
Cons
health care, hourly pay, short breaks
i worked line work a put parts together i liked it very much
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2015
I worked with a lot of very nice people ,I liked working there a lot ,the hardest part of my job there was having to say good bye ,I moved up to Berghole to be with family .
Pros
get free lunches i like that very much
Cons
we had short breacks and we had lunck breacks to
A decent place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHSeptember 12, 2015
A typical day in this workplace was just wrapping poles and checking to make sure the paint was added on properly. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat, there was huge fans blowing but the heat was unbearable in the summer. The most enjoyable part was the co-workers, they were easy to talk to. I got the job through a temp agency so I was not there long enough but my time there was decent.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 9, 2015
Overall the job was good. It taught me how to work in a warehouse. It was something that I never done before. I got along with my co-workers very well. One of the hardest things is working under certain conditions during the summer. I enjoyed working with the people at the warehouse.
Work/Family Balance, Fun enviornment
Parts Inspector (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 5, 2015
The workers are great! The atmosphere is positive and hard work is acknowledged. The hours are really great. The pay is just not comparable to the work.
Pros
Great work Hours
Cons
PAY
It was a okay place to work
Lead Assembly (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 27, 2015
A typical workday was at times tedious ,I learned how to ballast and work on assembly,management was below average,had great co-workers got along ,hardest part of job was running lights really fast,most enjoyable part was co- workers
Pros
co-workers and job tiitle
Cons
warehouse manager not fair
comfortable place to work.
Cutting Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJanuary 26, 2015
This plant shut down and is no longer open. It was a nice place to work. Did not pay very well. But they did have good insurance at the time.Co-workers were very nice.
Pros
good insurance, 401k
Cons
pay was to low
complete waiste
Temp help assembling led signs (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 6, 2014
LSI was a complete waist of time for very short pay ,the assembly lines moved about 2 seconds per hour making it very hard to saty awake.My first day there my supervisor was going to put me in a room where the real work was as far as working with the actual led lighting,but the by the second day he was fired so I was left doing as i call dummy work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Limited growth potential...
Graphics (Former Employee) –  Woonsocket, RIJanuary 19, 2014
I have found that it is a nice place to work, the people are great, and it has been mostly enjoyable. Sometimes it can seem slightly mismanaged, and there isn't really any potential for professional growth. I've made the most of my time there learning as much as I could, and making friends that I will always have.
Pros
my coworkers
Cons
no growth opportunities; stagnent.
Productive and very nice people to work with.
Product Support Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  cincinnati, ohioOctober 15, 2013
This is a great challenging position that could be going away soon, other than that, no complaints about this company what so ever.
Financially Conservative Company with Diverse set of products
Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 28, 2013
Unique product offering allows for learning new applications and materials. Great place to grow professionally although more marketing support should be more of a priority. Many long term employees who seem content with their roles and responsibilities. Good overall company.
Pros
can be a big fish in a small pond
Cons
that you can be a big fish in a small pond.
only way to make any money is if you live at factory
Manufacturing Support/Subline leader/Solderer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 21, 2013
unorganized as far as getting you parts on a daily basis and keeping u with help constant turnover off employees
Pros
christmas giftcard
Cons
bad work enviroment very dirty.
Fast paced and productive workplace
Assembly and Prep (Former Employee) –  Woonsocket, RIOctober 17, 2012
Assembled and prep materials to be installed.I learned to be accurate.Management was stern but fair.Co-workers were friendly.The hardest part of the job was the accuracy level.The most enjoyable part of the job was friendly atmosphere.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
no weekend work
Good place to work, no advancement opportunities.
Inside Sales/Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJuly 22, 2012
Answered phones, talked to clinets, set up meetings for coporae with clients coming to to discuss needs and prospective customers.

Spear headed projects and kept control of existing projects when coming to a stopping point before prodction.
Pros
in charge of outings and started excerise programs for the employees
Cons
no pention plan for employees except for 401k savings