LSI Industries Employee Reviews

Work/Family Balance, Fun enviornment
Parts Inspector (Current Employee), Blue Ash, OHJune 5, 2015
Pros: Great work Hours
Cons: PAY
The workers are great! The atmosphere is positive and hard work is acknowledged. The hours are really great. The pay is just not comparable to the work.
It was a okay place to work
Lead Assembly (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: co-workers and job tiitle
Cons: warehouse manager not fair
A typical workday was at times tedious ,I learned how to ballast and work on assembly,management was below average,had great co-workers got along ,hardest part of job was running lights really fast,most enjoyable part was co- workers
comfortable place to work.
Cutting Machine Operator (Former Employee), Manchester, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good insurance, 401k
Cons: pay was to low
This plant shut down and is no longer open. It was a nice place to work. Did not pay very well. But they did have good insurance at the time.Co-workers were very nice.
complete waiste
Temp help assembling led signs (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHJune 6, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
LSI was a complete waist of time for very short pay ,the assembly lines moved about 2 seconds per hour making it very hard to saty awake.My first day there my supervisor was going to put me in a room where the real work was as far as working with the actual led lighting,but the by the second day he was fired so I was left doing as i call dummy work.
Limited growth potential...
Graphics (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: my coworkers
Cons: no growth opportunities; stagnent.
I have found that it is a nice place to work, the people are great, and it has been mostly enjoyable. Sometimes it can seem slightly mismanaged, and there isn't really any potential for professional growth. I've made the most of my time there learning as much as I could, and making friends that I will always have.
Productive and very nice people to work with.
Product Support Design Engineer (Current Employee), cincinnati, ohioOctober 15, 2013
This is a great challenging position that could be going away soon, other than that, no complaints about this company what so ever.
Financially Conservative Company with Diverse set of products
Sales (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 28, 2013
Pros: can be a big fish in a small pond
Cons: that you can be a big fish in a small pond.
Unique product offering allows for learning new applications and materials. Great place to grow professionally although more marketing support should be more of a priority. Many long term employees who seem content with their roles and responsibilities. Good overall company.
only way to make any money is if you live at factory
Manufacturing Support/Subline leader/Solderer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: christmas giftcard
Cons: bad work enviroment very dirty.
unorganized as far as getting you parts on a daily basis and keeping u with help constant turnover off employees
Fast paced and productive workplace
Assembly and Prep (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIOctober 17, 2012
Pros: long lunches
Cons: no weekend work
Assembled and prep materials to be installed.I learned to be accurate.Management was stern but fair.Co-workers were friendly.The hardest part of the job was the accuracy level.The most enjoyable part of the job was friendly atmosphere.
Good place to work, no advancement opportunities.
Inside Sales/Program Manager (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYJuly 22, 2012
Pros: in charge of outings and started excerise programs for the employees
Cons: no pention plan for employees except for 401k savings
Answered phones, talked to clinets, set up meetings for coporae with clients coming to to discuss needs and prospective customers.

Spear headed projects and kept control of existing projects when coming to a stopping point before prodction.