LTD Commodities LLC Employee Reviews in United States

A push forward enthusiastic company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILApril 27, 2016
My typical day would be me answering 50-100 calls. I've learned if you put your all into customer satisfaction, you will keep a healthy and welcoming company. The hardest part of my job I think would've been not being able to satisfy all customers 100%. The best part about my job was I could learn from my mistakes on every phone call and learn from them. My management team was awesome, they gave great feedback and allowed employees time to perfect their mistakes, as they work.
Pros
Coming to work on time, gave you points to use for days off.
Cons
Bad phone connection with customers
Nice environment
Payroll/Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILMarch 28, 2016
Review emails, processed any data entry.
Ran hourly payroll every Tuesday. Processed weekly wage assignments.
Assisted in Accounts Payable dept. Processed freight invoices.
Systems used Ceridian, Kronos, AP Workflow, SAP, Word, Excel, and Office.
I liked the flexibility and worked with nice employees.
Hardest part of job was during our busy season when there was a deadline to get everything in.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly staff
Cons
favortism
learning experience
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILFebruary 24, 2016
came in, stretched, got to work and it was always a constant flow of work and got put on many different tasks. management was good and the hardest part about work is the standing
Easy Work for Normal Pay
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 23, 2016
You will have to get to the office before the day begins to sign into your computer, which can take some time if your computer is having issues. Then you will log directly into the phones and take calls from customers ranging in questions from placing an order to account billing issues. You will be yelled at, but all of the issues are very easy and direct to answer, you will not have a hard time adapting to dealing with customers.
There is a lot of micromanagement that occurs in this company. They do not have a set way of judging your calls and your grade is based mostly on interpretation. So you could have a perfect grade one day and then do the exact same thing the next and you will not get the same grade. It seems like a way to make an excuse so they do not have to raise your salary.
Co-workers are fine, but management is exactly like the management team in Office Space. They ask for more from you and make you feel bad if you do not give it.
Pros
Easiest work I have ever done
Cons
Management is awful
Retail customer
Customer Service Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJanuary 2, 2016
My day started taking calls from customer to place orders. I learned that billing was not interesting. The hardest part of the job was here the customer complain about the product.
Great company with family enviroment
Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 29, 2015
busy during peak season family environment great management customer can be difficult but nothing you can't handle or are prepared to handled.
You worked alone together, we wouldn't be making the same mistakes if we met once a week.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILDecember 23, 2015
I liked LTD but it is always seasonal. I will commit to any company that shows some commitment to me. On a typical day you receive 20-80 calls per day, I learned how several ASCll field relational programs work together. You really never get to know your co-workers, they too are on constant calls. Hardest part was understanding a senior customer from the deep south. It seems like a different language. The enjoyable part were the usual customers. Some were just hilarious! I liked to take the next step as long as it took to look up a substitute product when we were out of stock with the item the customer called about. I was in the high 70+% of making a sale even though we didn't have the original item.
Fred
Pros
very easy to learn and get comfortable and professional.
Cons
One bathroom 1-1/2 bloks away from my desk.
good seasonal job
Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 11, 2015
if you do well they will call you back every season. It is a good paying job for the holiday season. However nothing permanent.
Enjoyed working their.
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILNovember 8, 2015
The company was a nice company to work for. The products was very nice quality. Promoted employees from inside of the company instead of hiring outside of the company.
Pros
Free meals around the holidays and free gifts.
Cons
Fire employees for no reason.
Effecient
(Customer Service) Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 7, 2015
Good place to work when you can follow a script and and like to shop and assist others. Will be taking a large amount of calls during the day.

Want to know more about LTD Commodities LLC?

Ask a question
Nice place
Social Media Strategist (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILOctober 18, 2015
Nice place to work. The people are friendly and use team work to accomplish projects. It is a great distance for suburbs or city commutes.
• Proactively supported the customers calling to place an order, check product inventory, inquire on product pricing, or have a question on their orde
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 17, 2015
Achieved Contact Center performance measurements in call quality, average handle time, average order value, and adherence.
Pros
Healthcare Benefits
Cons
n/a
fast paced inbound call center
Multi level Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 20, 2015
Great people fast paced loved talking to different customers in English and Spanish and also thru email. Unfortunately no job security.
High Volume call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILSeptember 17, 2015
LTD was a good place to work for. Management worked with employees if schedules conflicted, or if performance was down they gave good pointers.
So Much Drama
SAP ECC Developer (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILSeptember 15, 2015
It's not what you know it's who you know. The management does not know what is going on. They hire people to do their dirty work and act like their hands are clean. If you are over 50, do not apply if you plan on a permanent job.
Pros
Bonus from 20 yrs ago
Cons
Current Bonus
N/a
Order Entry Rep (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn ILSeptember 4, 2015
Great company to work for great management team and great co-workers and the location is nice and close to where I live so the commute is great also
Compass
Mail Processor/Account Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILAugust 12, 2015
A nice little company to work for. Friendly environment, flexible hours for those with children. Management is great.
Productive fun place to work
Order Entry Agent/Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILAugust 3, 2015
Very high call volume
Lot of information learned in just 2 weeks
You catch on to things fast
The managers and co-workers are great, very welcoming
Pros
50% off things in the store, Free shipping
Cons
Short lunch
Definitely the best company I have worked for.
Image Processing Group Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJuly 13, 2015
LTD Commodities, LLC is a company that gave the opportunity to learn and grow. When I started working at LTD Commodities, LLC I started off as a regular data entry operator and throughout the years I was able to get experience to get promoted to a group leader/trainer. The management team at this company is very dedicated not only to their job but also to help their employees in any way they can, they are also very caring and appreciate and recognize the hard work their employees put in. This is a company that has a very diversified team which offers people that work there he opportunity to learn about different cultures.
Credit and Collections
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJuly 7, 2015
While working at LTD I learned to work in a fast pace environment I also learn to multi task in different screens then one on the computer an while on the phone. It was a great experience for me because the skills that I learn from there i have used in other work areas.