LTD Commodities LLC Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work has a store where you can shop for merchandise
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Great place to work. Mangers are very cool, and not mean at all. You can possibly move up positions easily. Great Ceo after your shift is done the ceo shakes your hand as you leave. Games during break its just a fun environment.
it was a very easy job.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IL 60502January 3, 2018
everyday at ltd were easy because we didn't really do anything but pack boxes into an eighteen wheeler truck. it was fast paced and very easy to stack boxes.
Pros
three lunches
Cons
long breaks
Fun Place to work, need better shipping options for customers
Multi Channel Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 3, 2018
learn how to handle stressful calls, gained wonderful forever ending friendships, learn how to navigate swiftly thru the SAP system. Lots of assistance with questions or concerns, advancement opportunities. In need of better shipping options for customers..which is a MUST for more efficient customer service and service levels.
Pros
bonus, bond with new friends, discounts and Christmas Party
Cons
short lunches, need better shipping options for cust, no expedited shipping
Productive, Challenging on the items that were on sale. Fun!
Customer Services and Billing (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJanuary 2, 2018
1. A typical day at work
Answer: Customer placing order with agents

2. What you learned
Answer: Received training on hold to place orders and handle upset customers.

3. Management
Answer: N/A

4. Workplace culture
Answer: Mix-good

5. The hardest part of the job
Answer: Not being able to help and serves the customer needs because of lack of training. Company was short on trainers.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job
Answer: To be able to help and serves customer by giving them what they are looking to buy. To hear that I have made them happy because they were able to buy the one item that they need. To hear a "Thank you so much for helping me"
Pros
2 breaks. able tp read my book when phone calls are low.
Cons
Short lunch.
Fun place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 28, 2017
Nice place to work relaxed work area good music kind people to work with also they have good benefits to provide for i i suggest people to go up there
Job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 21, 2017
It was a good place to work. I liked the rush we had during black friday. The lunches were good,too. I can't wait to go back next year wen they need more people again.
Seasonal Call Agent
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 20, 2017
Answered inbound calls for customers to place orders. This was a seasonal position and meet my needs.
Time to work was scheduled weekly and could change on a daily basis - did not care for this inconsistency.
Seasonal call center
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILDecember 15, 2017
High volume of calls with mandatory attempt to sell additional product at close of call. Extremely strict on 2 breaks a day and half hour lunch. Calls are monitored and criticism is subjective. There is a click of advanced supervisors who appear to have "favorites".

You may be asked to stay when the Christmas season is over but is very competitive. Personally, I preferred not to work there full time.

Work scheduled can change weekly or bi-weekly.
Pros
Treats during Christmas, scheduled given at least week in advance.
Cons
Just part of a "herd" they hire mentality. Group leader not available for questions for clients.
great management, friendly people.
Inspections/Power Jack/ Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 10, 2017
I was able to learn about different jobs while here and how to operate a power jack and an order picker. The people here were friendly and helpful. Safety was a big factor in everything people did here. The supervisors were nice and understood my position if i was unable to work an extra day.
Nice place.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 4, 2017
Easy going, great people, always interesting talking to people all over the country. Ltd always had something going on for us to take away the overall repatative nature of the job.
Great job
-customer service representive/ call center agent (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILNovember 30, 2017
Ltd is a great job if you’re trying to get started in customer service/ office positions. Unfortunately the hours are set and most of the time off request are not taken into consideration. There is a point system where if you miss a certain amount you’d be terminated regardless if it’s and emergency or not.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Hours/ schedules, point system
Productive and fun
HR Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILNovember 22, 2017
This was a fast paced but fun role to work at. I had many functions in this role. I sourced, phone screened, processed all new hire paperwork, answered questions for candidates/new hires, entered all the new hires information into various HRIS Systems, updated the log on Excel as well as in the ATS. Facilitated new hire orientation, processed all background checks and drug screens. Kept managers up to date on all processes. I had a great team of people I worked with. We worked very closely together and very well.
Pros
Provided us with lunches for a good job on many occasions
Cons
Sometimes some very long hours in a day
Review
customer service and billing specialist (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILNovember 7, 2017
LTD was a nice company to work at, however the management is poor. Very unprofessional. They did not treat their employees professionally. I was paid well, but treated poorly.
Fun and friendly fast paced enviornment
Customer care specialist (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILNovember 5, 2017
everyone was like family looked out for one another offered helping hands plenty appreciation dinners and prizes given for performance considerate managers/supervisors Loved it there
Pros
constant acknowledgement and motivation
Cons
short breaks, high call volume location to far from home
The job paid the bills
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILOctober 23, 2017
It was a basic Job that required minimum skills. It served the purpose which was to pay bills at the time. I would recommend the job to others if looking to make some quick money.
Productive & fun place to work
SEASONAL CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 22, 2017
Enjoyed the job. It suited the hours I needed at the time. Management was very supportive. A fun & diverse workplace. I really enjoyed my co-workers & many conversations with interesting and enjoyable customers.
Pros
Fun job perks - food, gifts, discounts.
Cons
Long parking lot walks from car to entrance. Not much fun in snow season.
A good place to work
Receiving Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 11, 2017
I learned a lot about Microsoft excel and making schedules. Management were friendly. Workplace environment was a little uncomfortable. the hardest part of the job was keeping everything perfectly organized with bot paperwork and computer work.
Lack of hiurs
Order Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILSeptember 29, 2017
No time meet people or talk to co workers . They won’t give u enough hours . People give you dirty looks because your new . Unpaid lunch . Pretty much waste your break going down stairs and by then you need to be up by your desk by then
Pros
Cons
Unpaid lunch, lack of hours
Great place
Seasonal Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILSeptember 6, 2017
I was a seasonal call center rep for ltd. I was promoted after 3 weeks to take more advanced calls. They were always offering overtime that you can sign up for. The training class was about two weeks long and helped a lot. Most managers were really helpful.
Fun work environment
Sales Orders (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 28, 2017
Fast paced work environment, learned how to place orders and look product up. I did not find the job to be hard. Loved working/helping people everyday, all day
Pros
free lunches
Cons
timed bathroom breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LTD Commodities LLC. Our community is ready to answer.