LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES

LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Very strict place
Debt Collector Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 30, 2015
LTD was a pretty serious job but could be fun. It was a very competative place to work at because we aimed to hit budget and be number one for the month, it could be fun or no fun if you do not it budget. I was able to do so but was not number one at it. Managers were understanding at times but not all the time. The hardest part was dealing with customer that were very mean for would hang up on you.
very structured
COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), houston txMarch 25, 2015
Great People, I am learning a lot from people who have worked for the company over ten years, the drive distance is hard I drive from northwest to southwest
HORRIBLE TURNOVER RATE
Compliance Monitor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2015
the place is horrible... they make you feel like you are back in elementary school and don't care about you at all. when you are fired because someone walked out of Human Resources behind you there is something wrong!!! Every time you turn around someone is getting fired.
Depending on what sector of the company you work for....
Account Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 21, 2014
Pros: very structed
Cons: low base pay and hard to make commission
I very much liked working for the Bank of America collections account. There are lots of rules, as with any company, but I definitely enjoyed my co-workers and supervisors. All day was spent on the phone trying to collect money from past due accounts owed to Bank of America.
Review
Customer Service/Collections (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Cons: very stressful
Collections, for Macy's, Home Depot, Avon and Chevron. High volume calls exceeding 120 calls per day.
Very fun work enviroment
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Great place to work if you like having fun and making money, The managers makes it a nice place to work.
great place to work
Collections Manager (Former Employee), Houston,TxAugust 25, 2014
Pros: business environment
Cons: short breaks
review files and maintain business
file up keep
great to work with
good people
Don't work there
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 7, 2014
This is a sexist job. guys have to wear almost a suit to work there but females can wear anything they want. they dont pay much and yet they want you to do so much work. The managers have their pick of who they like and if you are not one of the "pets" you will not last long
great place to work
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
great place to nstart working... i loved my manger nat the ntime he was very helpful
good place to work
Collections Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2014
got to grow there and learn a lot about collections, they had good contests as incentives for hitting your goals
Not a good place to work
collector (Former Employee), Houston txMay 7, 2014
Pros: make a quick buck and then move on
Cons: to many
I'm a former employee before I started to work for this company I read the reviews but like a lot of people I was desperate for a job let me let you know first hand all the BAD reviews are TRUE and I'm not saying this because I don't work there anymore the pay is not all that good 1700 a month salary u get paid The 5th and 20th of each month $850 every 5th and 20th if u late are they send u home are if u miss a day your pay check will be less than $850 not to mention $850 before federal taxes is taken out bank of America the 14th floor suppose to be professional it's far from that it's very messy if u report a manager everybody knows they very rude they talk to you like u have no sense they want u to be perfect but the trainers and managers don't even know their job the 9th floor is OK because you're still in training they want to make everything sound and look good once you graduate from training the best advice I have for you is to stay in Bill department which is Avon the training department this job is salary plus commission just to let u know in order to get your commission u have to hit your budget twice in a role to get your bonus check meaning if u hit your budget in may u have to hit your budget in June to get your bonus if u don't hit your budget twice in a role all u did was make money for the company sounds messed up huh!!!!!!! When the company has any type of event and it cost and you want to go they take it out your check nothing is free your work badge $10 if you drive your garage card $15 if u want to purchase a head set cause u will need one u will get tired – more... of holding the phone headset $205 all this comes out of your small $850 check everything I've heard negative about this company is true if u desperate and you need quick cash I would prefer this job but don't make it long term use this job until you find another job bank of America Chase Mary's HomeDepot my advice to the CEOCEO of these companies remove your business from LTD Financial services LP my advice to anyone who has sense don't work for this company this company cares nothing about their employees – less
Hated the job
Customer Service Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2014
Its not the best place to work its people that have been there 10 plus years but still looking for new jobs they have a high turn over rate that's why there always hiring .
bad
Debt Collector (Former Employee), houstonApril 9, 2014
Pros: gym disc
Cons: schedules
To be honest ltd it was a very bad company to work for very bad experience thy promise moon and the stars and you will never get anything
Hitting Budgets equals bonuses
Debt Collection Floor Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the unlimited bonus potential
Cons: not getting bonuses
A typical day at work for me was to handle every account on specific projects throughout the day and verifying funds for associates that had cardmember pay on their accounts. I built daily work queques for associates to work throught the day to maximize hitting their montly bugdets. The most enjoyable part of my job was to work hard to have my team hit their personal budgets, so they could earn big monthly bonuses. Other managers were very helpful in trying to help each other hit everyones budger on the collection floor.
Typical Collection Agency
Account Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: typical collection agency
Cons: typical collection agency
Typical collection agency. Not much room for advancement. Hours are based around when customers are at home or getting home. Mostly afternoon and evening shifts.
Great work Environment
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxMarch 14, 2014
Great work place able to make make good money if you put the work in great work environment. Management there to help you when you need it! Enjoyed working there very much! People are very terrific!
Its OKAY.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 20, 2014
They have good benefits and the pay was good. The management is not so good, there is a lot of favoritism.
ITS LIKE A SLAVE PLANTATION
Account Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: just to say u have a job
Cons: stressful environment, pay sucks, horrible mgmt staff
LTD is not a good place to work if u have a family or if ur not single. They dont want u to have a personal life. They claim they want u to make money but when u do they find a way to take it from u. And when u dont make money they cut ur pay or fire u. So basically ur in a lose lose situation. But they do have their favorites. This company wont be around much longer. Their pay process sucks!! Your paid a base salary but if u miss time u miss money. And if u work 96 hrs in a pay period then u'll still get paid the same amt u would in an 80 hr pay period. Alot of favortism is shown. Also the HR dept, is very messy. The mgmt staff keeps up more mess than anyone. And they will nver blame the product if ur not making money, they'll blame u always. The company treats u like they own u. The mgmt staff talks to u like a child and they dont like it when u speak up for urself. Its draining, stressful, messy & unorganized. Oh and they say u have to schedule ur vacation 30 days in advance. But its still up to the director in ur dept if he/she will give it to u or not. And now tax season is coming around we were told that vacation request approvals will be limiten Seems like the labor board will be involved next. I HATE THIS PLACE!! I pray God answers my prayers on another employer i ve applied to calls.me back. Its time for me to get away!!
production oriented
Collector (Former Employee), houstonDecember 16, 2013
Pros: good advancement opportunity
Cons: production pressure
this company requires constant (what I would call) harassing phone calls to debtors.
Not a positive environment
Customer Service Representative/Collector (Former Employee), Houston, TexasNovember 27, 2013
Pros: you get to meet so many different people.
A was there for a year. Negative place to work almost everyone there is trying to leave. If you are not an butt kisser or a yes ma'am no sir type of person. You aren't going to make it. If you do become employed there the worse department is Geoffrey's department. He is beyond heartless. You want have to worry about a previous Monique she was demoted for being so messy.

Bill's department is not as much money but you can go home with a piece of mind. Roxy and Wilma are fantastic mangers to work under.

If change is not something you are use to then this will be challenging. Geoffrey shows favoritism to this guy name Charlie.

The most enjoyable part of this job is leaving at the end of the day.

About LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES

Bibby Financial Services is wholly owned by the Bibby Line Group, a business-to-business services group with interests in ship – Read more

LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES Salaries