LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES

LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES Employer Reviews

Depending on what sector of the company you work for....
Account Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 21, 2014
Pros: very structed
Cons: low base pay and hard to make commission
I very much liked working for the Bank of America collections account. There are lots of rules, as with any company, but I definitely enjoyed my co-workers and supervisors. All day was spent on the phone trying to collect money from past due accounts owed to Bank of America.
Review
Customer Service/Collections (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Cons: very stressful
Collections, for Macy's, Home Depot, Avon and Chevron. High volume calls exceeding 120 calls per day.
Very fun work enviroment
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Great place to work if you like having fun and making money, The managers makes it a nice place to work.
great place to work
Collections Manager (Former Employee), Houston,TxAugust 25, 2014
Pros: business environment
Cons: short breaks
review files and maintain business
file up keep
great to work with
good people
Don't work there
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 7, 2014
This is a sexist job. guys have to wear almost a suit to work there but females can wear anything they want. they dont pay much and yet they want you to do so much work. The managers have their pick of who they like and if you are not one of the "pets" you will not last long
great place to work
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
great place to nstart working... i loved my manger nat the ntime he was very helpful
good place to work
Collections Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2014
got to grow there and learn a lot about collections, they had good contests as incentives for hitting your goals
Not a good place to work
collector (Former Employee), Houston txMay 7, 2014
Pros: make a quick buck and then move on
Cons: to many
I'm a former employee before I started to work for this company I read the reviews but like a lot of people I was desperate for a job let me let you know first hand all the BAD reviews are TRUE and I'm not saying this because I don't work there anymore the pay is not all that good 1700 a month salary u get paid The 5th and 20th of each month $850 every 5th and 20th if u late are they send u home are if u miss a day your pay check will be less than $850 not to mention $850 before federal taxes is taken out bank of America the 14th floor suppose to be professional it's far from that it's very messy if u report a manager everybody knows they very rude they talk to you like u have no sense they want u to be perfect but the trainers and managers don't even know their job the 9th floor is OK because you're still in training they want to make everything sound and look good once you graduate from training the best advice I have for you is to stay in Bill department which is Avon the training department this job is salary plus commission just to let u know in order to get your commission u have to hit your budget twice in a role to get your bonus check meaning if u hit your budget in may u have to hit your budget in June to get your bonus if u don't hit your budget twice in a role all u did was make money for the company sounds messed up huh!!!!!!! When the company has any type of event and it cost and you want to go they take it out your check nothing is free your work badge $10 if you drive your garage card $15 if u want to purchase a head set cause u will need one u will get tired – more... of holding the phone headset $205 all this comes out of your small $850 check everything I've heard negative about this company is true if u desperate and you need quick cash I would prefer this job but don't make it long term use this job until you find another job bank of America Chase Mary's HomeDepot my advice to the CEOCEO of these companies remove your business from LTD Financial services LP my advice to anyone who has sense don't work for this company this company cares nothing about their employees – less
Hated the job
Customer Service Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2014
Its not the best place to work its people that have been there 10 plus years but still looking for new jobs they have a high turn over rate that's why there always hiring .
bad
Debt Collector (Former Employee), houstonApril 9, 2014
Pros: gym disc
Cons: schedules
To be honest ltd it was a very bad company to work for very bad experience thy promise moon and the stars and you will never get anything
Hitting Budgets equals bonuses
Debt Collection Floor Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the unlimited bonus potential
Cons: not getting bonuses
A typical day at work for me was to handle every account on specific projects throughout the day and verifying funds for associates that had cardmember pay on their accounts. I built daily work queques for associates to work throught the day to maximize hitting their montly bugdets. The most enjoyable part of my job was to work hard to have my team hit their personal budgets, so they could earn big monthly bonuses. Other managers were very helpful in trying to help each other hit everyones budger on the collection floor.
Typical Collection Agency
Account Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: typical collection agency
Cons: typical collection agency
Typical collection agency. Not much room for advancement. Hours are based around when customers are at home or getting home. Mostly afternoon and evening shifts.
Great work Environment
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxMarch 14, 2014
Great work place able to make make good money if you put the work in great work environment. Management there to help you when you need it! Enjoyed working there very much! People are very terrific!
Its OKAY.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 20, 2014
They have good benefits and the pay was good. The management is not so good, there is a lot of favoritism.
ITS LIKE A SLAVE PLANTATION
Account Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: just to say u have a job
Cons: stressful environment, pay sucks, horrible mgmt staff
LTD is not a good place to work if u have a family or if ur not single. They dont want u to have a personal life. They claim they want u to make money but when u do they find a way to take it from u. And when u dont make money they cut ur pay or fire u. So basically ur in a lose lose situation. But they do have their favorites. This company wont be around much longer. Their pay process sucks!! Your paid a base salary but if u miss time u miss money. And if u work 96 hrs in a pay period then u'll still get paid the same amt u would in an 80 hr pay period. Alot of favortism is shown. Also the HR dept, is very messy. The mgmt staff keeps up more mess than anyone. And they will nver blame the product if ur not making money, they'll blame u always. The company treats u like they own u. The mgmt staff talks to u like a child and they dont like it when u speak up for urself. Its draining, stressful, messy & unorganized. Oh and they say u have to schedule ur vacation 30 days in advance. But its still up to the director in ur dept if he/she will give it to u or not. And now tax season is coming around we were told that vacation request approvals will be limiten Seems like the labor board will be involved next. I HATE THIS PLACE!! I pray God answers my prayers on another employer i ve applied to calls.me back. Its time for me to get away!!
production oriented
Collector (Former Employee), houstonDecember 16, 2013
Pros: good advancement opportunity
Cons: production pressure
this company requires constant (what I would call) harassing phone calls to debtors.
Not a positive environment
Customer Service Representative/Collector (Former Employee), Houston, TexasNovember 27, 2013
Pros: you get to meet so many different people.
A was there for a year. Negative place to work almost everyone there is trying to leave. If you are not an butt kisser or a yes ma'am no sir type of person. You aren't going to make it. If you do become employed there the worse department is Geoffrey's department. He is beyond heartless. You want have to worry about a previous Monique she was demoted for being so messy.

Bill's department is not as much money but you can go home with a piece of mind. Roxy and Wilma are fantastic mangers to work under.

If change is not something you are use to then this will be challenging. Geoffrey shows favoritism to this guy name Charlie.

The most enjoyable part of this job is leaving at the end of the day.
I HATE MY JOB, RUN DON'T APPLY, Long but please read!!!
Customer Service Collections Rep- Full-time (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 17, 2013
Pros: a steady 40 hours
Cons: disorganized, boring, soul sucking environment, not enough pay for the mistreatment given, shady atmosphere
Ltd Financial Services is a shady place to work. There are managers there that sneak around looking and waiting for you to mess up so they can report it to the Director. There are rules that some people can get away with breaking versus others. Extremely, unnecessarily strict place to work, especially as far as dress code is concern. You can't even stand by the window while on your break (weird). Beware!! They have a zero tolerance for cell phones on the floor yet they monitor any personal calls made to your desk.

Some how, when you work 80hrs a pay check vs when you work an 88 hr paycheck, you receive the same amount of money on your paycheck (weird). It's a salary job yet they monitor the hours you work and the days you take off, and your pay is reduced if you do not work the allotted amount of hours for that pay period. They frown upon taking days off by the way, even if you're sick or have kids that need your attention. There's not a sense of compassion, empathy, or an understanding between management and the representatives.

I lost my grandmother a month ago and asked about Bereavement and was told by the director that they don't offer bereavement, which I found out later was a lie.

You call 300+ calls a day and only contact about 15 people a day, about 10 of those people are telling you wrong number, and 3 of those people have hung up on you. You sit there for 8hr and call consumers just to listen to voicemails yet they still expect you to meet your payment quota.

You are graded monthly on a "pass/ fail" or "acceptable/ not acceptable" scale. If you don't meet your – more... monthly quota, you're graded as unacceptable despite the call to contact ratio. I asked my manager how to reach my quota if no one picks up the phone, she didn't have much to say besides keep trying.

This job is extremely boring very easy to fall asleep. You don't get paid enough to get yelled at and mistreated by the consumer as well as get mistreated by the staff you work with.

I feel like this job is extremely unorganized, I've made calls on accounts that don't have the consumer's first name or ssn. How are you suppose to collect on an account where you don't know the person's name on the account.

We work avon accounts ( a company who doesn't report to the credit bureau) where the consumer has no incentive to pay their debt unless they want to sell again. This makes it even harder to collect.

There are Spanish only accounts that you have to weave through because they're in English only queues, which is a waste of time. The dialer ( a computer program that blindly dials numbers, and the account doesn't pop on the screen until the person says hello) dials Spanish accounts so you're automatically connected with a Spanish speaker but you're unaware of that until the person says "bueno". There's hardly any Spanish reps in my department so it's difficult to manage those accounts. The dialer also calls consumers that it's called the day before, which opens the representative up for verbal abuse by the consumer as well as accusations of harassment. We call accounts until 8:55pm which is pretty late and can result in verbal abuse from consumers. For a place that says they value the consumer, they have a terrible way of showing it.

Ltd is currently being audited by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and on the day that they came to the office, management asked that we throw all paper in the trash. We rushed around clearing our desks just minutes before members of the organization walked into the building. The whole thing seemed really shady, like something out of an Enron documentary.

I am truly unhappy with this job and I pray everyday that God blesses me with a better one. As soon as another opportunity comes, I'm turning in my badge. Two weeks notice? ha! What's that!!! – less
lots of stress
collector (Current Employee), San AntonioOctober 10, 2013
Pros: no cap on bonus
Cons: securing bonus 2 month waiting for bonus having 5 days off a month
Been at Ltd sence 2009 same "salary" as when started. You earn your pay then you bonus and you have to secure it the next month or you lose % off what you miss by. Pay is bymonthly
Pay period is 1/15 16/30 mostly work all but 1 weekend a mon with half day fri sat. Base pay around 20k I made over 40 last year
Vague Rules...Unprofessional staff
Account Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2013
The rules change everyday, the directors are rude, no long term stability!

About LTD FINANCIAL SERVICES

Bibby Financial Services is wholly owned by the Bibby Line Group, a business-to-business services group with interests in ship – Read more