LTM Employee Reviews

An Enjoyable place to work
Jr. Analyst / Clerk (Former Employee) –  8000 Jefferson Davis HighwayJuly 7, 2016
I liked the fact that I could set my own time for my 8 hour day, as long as I worked within their core time. My time was from 7 to 3p.m.

The benefits were great.

Under LTM INC, I worked as both a Jr. Analyst in their Post Awards Department and a Clerk in their Cost and Pricing Division.

Between these two positions, I learned how to create and manage an electronic data filing system as well as do hard copy files for government personnel needs.

For research purposes, I was introduced to 3 plus research accounting systems that helped me to locate the information that I needed to complete the assignments I needed to get done on each contract.

It was also necessary for me to communicate via by email or by phone, to the vendors I was assigned to, in order that I might help to resolve any accounting issues or concerns that needed to be resolved.

The main difficulty in my work as a Jr. Analyst and Clerk though was learning all the do's and don'ts of the work as I went along. What not to do and say is just as important to know as what to say and do. Because each contract was different, and required different methods of resolving them, the burden was often time consuming waiting on others help when my own personal research was limited.
Pros
Lunch time was the individuals choice. Benefits were great.
Cons
To many people telling you different ways of handling one situation.
Back Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 20, 2016
LTM is a great place to work. I have nothing negative to say about the company.It is a great place to work and meet new people.
LTM was a great company to work at and If they hadn't chosen to close business I would still be there.
CFO (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILSeptember 13, 2015
I had a wonder career at LTM and was fortunate to be working with a great group. My employers were so pleasant to work for and we became family and together we resolved all working situations.
Pros
I learned a great deal about construction accounting and Job costing
Cons
As contracting firms go it's a great place to work for with a family oriented environment.
Sr. Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Cherry Point, NCFebruary 28, 2013
Great hours, good benefits, good pay, the work at the base is great, fulfilling and rewarding and never gets stale of boring.
Pros
good company to work for.
Cons
it's a contract firm.
Best Employer I've Ever Had
Logistics Technician/CADD Specialist (Former Employee) –  Havelock, NCSeptember 19, 2012
Excellent company to work for! Would be back there again in a heartbeat.
Pros
stay out of your hair and enable you to do your job
Cons
dealing with the federal government