Lucid is revolutionizing buildings with software. Building Dashboard, the gold standard in the industry, is designed to engage occupants with intuitive, real-time feedback on energy and water use. Lucid’s newest product, BuildingOS, is poised to transform the energy management industry by providing energy and sustainability managers with intuitive tools to implement efficiency measures and evaluate performance across millions of buildings.
We are growing and are looking for talented, driven individuals who want to change the world. The Lucid team in based in sunny Oakland, California.
Lucid is looking for a highly motivated Sales Associate with prior sales experience to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a SaaS startup, meet other companies and people in the space who are working on innovative environmental solutions, and work with a growing customer base, proven technology, and strong market demand.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prioritize and convert new customer leads
- Manage customer sales from start to finish, beginning with live demos and project scoping, and finishing with contract negotiation
- Clearly convey the value proposition of Lucid’s technology to diverse audiences: facilities managers, sustainability officers, energy engineers, architects, and IT administrators
- Provide feedback to the marketing team for optimizing sales campaigns
- Own the tracking and reporting of your sales pipeline, and regularly deliver metrics to senior management
- 2+ year proven track record in sales, with the capacity to be highly proactive and seek out opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and execute complex tasks and projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM
- Experience with negotiation
- Experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Experience in an advisory sales role
- Knowledge of green building, commercial building automation systems, or utility metering
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and computer applications, and effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Other Qualities We Value
- Comfortable working "start-up hours" in a fast-paced environment
- A diligent self-starter that works well with little supervision
- A passion for technology and the environment
- Team player and fun to work alongside
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options
- Healthy and productive work environment with A-player colleagues
- Easily accessible by BART
- Start off with 15 vacation days
- Company retreats and a fun office environment
- Your resume
- A short cover letter describing why you are the right fit
We look forward to reviewing your resume and inviting you for an in-person interview! The position will remain opened until filled.
No contractors, consultancies, or recruiters will be considered.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lucid is revolutionizing buildings through software. Building Dashboard, the gold standard in the industry, is designed to engage occupants...