The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to assist in: defining and implementing social media measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; performing qualitative and quantitative analysis; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering routine and ad hoc, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimization consultancies, with the aim of improving efficiency in clients’ digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in marketing or business analysis with 2 years of business experience and/or training in Social Media listening and analysis
- Social network analysis a must Experience with paid or free social media monitoring tools
- Deep understanding of how social media is used as a strategic lever in digital marketing.
- Proficiency organizing and presenting data with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for client reports and presentations
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced SQL Server, R, and Tableau a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in multiple languages (European) a big asset
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
- Gather, transform, explore, and analyze social media data from disparate sources
- Knowledge of and ability to gather data, and use appropriate software/services to perform sentiment analysis, social network analysis, influencer/maven analysis, social media campaign management, and social media KPI development
- Research and respond to internal and external customer questions
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
You must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Indeed - 15 months ago