Lucky Brand Jeans

Lucky Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

Great fun place to work in with exposure to interactive experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edina, MNMay 25, 2015
Working at Lucky Brand Jeans was a great interactive experience. It really showed me how to interact with customers well and show attention to detail. Management and co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was probably not getting too carried with customers when interacting with them. The most enjoyable job was having those interactions with customers.
Great Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LaMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great Experiance
Cons: N/A
I worked mostly inventory here. Every so often I worked the sales floor, but I was mostly in charge of what was going in and out the store. I was also in charge of floor sets(Redecorating the store). My Manager I worked years for. She left my job to go work for the company and asked if I could come work under her at this Company.
Wonderful learning experience
Seasonal Support Sales (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CaliforniaMay 7, 2015
I learned a lot about retail & customer service at this job. Thorough training & lots of team building. Great working environment.
Wonderful job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, MDApril 15, 2015
Fossil is a wonderful company and their products are evidence of that. Alongside their great products are their great employees. Retail is hard, but working at Fossil was easy because of the constant support.
Great Job for awhile
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 8, 2015
I've been with Lucky for nearly 2 years. It was made apparent in the first 6 months that I was "Highly Affective" would rise to the challenge of whatever project I was asked. I am on the verge of receiving a promotion that was promised a year ago.
The company has gone through a lot of transition over the past 18 months. The biggest and most frustrating issues are in place because of company culture. People run late to and/or don't show up to meetings without notification, the company lack process in departments which has a huge affect on the entire organization, some departments have no interest in collaboration, lack of on the job training, on-boarding, and development plans.
I think in the next 5 years a lot will change, but in the here and now it is very frustrating.
There are some great things about the company. It's a very casual dress code, it's in a great area of LA, the building is lovely (although its busting at it's seams), and many of the people are great.
I hope things turn around for Lucky!
Creative and Fun while pushing yourself to make goals
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed myself while at Lucky. I do feel they let you be creative while continue to push you to make sales goals. The hardest part of the job would have to be keeping up with new policy's and also some communication with upper management.
Lucky Brand Jeans
Sales Associate (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2015
Lucky Brand Jeans was a great place to work. It was all about selling the merchandise, but making sure that the customers loved the items that they were purchasing. Management was great, they kept their word on the benefits that they were going to give. Co- workers were fun and full of energy which made it extremely fun.
Fun place , but with everything there are downsides
Sales Associate (Current Employee), GAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: nice clothing, enjoyable customers, smaller store
Cons: benefits, pay, hours
My favorite part about this job are the customers. Pretty laid back environment, depending on management. You will either work really hard or not work at all
Asks A Lot
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Bridgewater NJFebruary 5, 2015
Difficult to feel accomplished most of the time. Extreme workload with very high expectations. Unorganized management within different stores. Stressful environment. Constant directive changes.
Very Productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 4, 2015
I learned a lot about the companies character. I met some really cool people that became lifetime friends. I enjoyed my time there.
Nice company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 27, 2015
nice company to work for, great discounts. Friendly staff no complaints. Really like the customer bases and staff. Lots of hours giving and lots of room to grow. Will recommend this company.
Great until I got a new manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
Pay was well even for associates.
Management was great until new management came in.
The store closed and moved to Tejon outlets before I got a chance to really know the company. I would recommend this job to a friend or family member.
Great pay, low hours.
Sale Supervisor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: pay wage.
Cons: low amount of hours.
Never worked more than 12 hours a week.

No requesting time off.

Everyday you must pay for parking.

The hourly pay rate was good.
Energetic and comforting work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Paramus, NJJanuary 4, 2015
A typical day at work, consists of selling merchandise, aiming to provide the best customer service possible to our clientele, working together with my team to provide a stable flow in our store, and such. Management is great, and easy to work with. Very understanding, and they make the experience a great one! My co-workers are amazing, we all help one another, and we are able to work together, rather than separately. Overall, this is one of, if not the best job I have had yet.
great place to work at
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: free jeans & great discount
you really get to know your customer needs
you have to learn every single jean specifications
great staff good energy
personal goals system
corporate can be very demanding regarding daily emails reviewing the day
very fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2014
great place to work always in fashion at all times every day theres something new to learn about skills well helped
Good company to work for
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Albertville, MNDecember 10, 2014
Typical day starts with reviewing sales goals, Providing customer service to the guest, monitor goals and make any adjustments, maintain sales floor appearance
Fun and exciting place to work, fast paced, great clothes
Store Manager (Former Employee), 5th Avenue, NYCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: great employee discount, wonderful clientele
you get to find someone a perfect fitting pair of jeans for their body type. You can literally make someones day by helping them find exactly what fits them best and looks good on them.
Fun culture
Sales Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 3, 2014
Fun and busy place to work. Most people that work here are outgoing individuals and fun to work with.
n/a
Supervisor (Former Employee), pembroke pines, flNovember 10, 2014
not organized
-lack of leadership
-but a lot of potential to move up in the company

1 2 3 4 5

About Lucky Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

Lucky Brand Jeans Salaries