LUCKY BRAND Employee Reviews

Fun and productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 9, 2017
A typical day included finding out what ned product we have and ways in which we could sale it to each of the customers. This was when i first learned ways of being able to sale to customer based on their needs. the work place culture was high paced but very enjoyable.
Pros
discount
Cons
short breaks
Poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 8, 2017
it is a decent company with quality products but the management that was in place during my employment was in consistent and untrustworthy. Also not willing to invest in employees
Stressful and chaotic.
Service Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 5, 2017
Upper management makes changes without conferring with employees. No bonuses paid in 4 years. No thorough testing of applications/promos before deployment. Employees under paid (or at least I am) they hire a lot of people with little or now experience for high level positions. Not conducive to IT enhancement and growth.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
No order or structure
Could not grow
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 4, 2017
They were not very receptive of advancement even with proven numbers. The management did not recognize the hard work the employees did. We worked for our customers and that was not recognized.
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 3, 2017
I loved management and my co-workers. Just an overall fun place to work as your going through school or as a full-time position. Supportive work culture but probably varies from store to store.
great discounts
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 24, 2017
Barely ever more than two people working at a time, managers are expected to work alone for several hours in the morning. the discount is the best part. merchandise is mostly god quality, defective items are never labeled as such.
Pros
75 percent discount
Cons
no breaks
Enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2017
Learning from each and everyone on the team, to build upon and continue success. Family like environment where everyone feels comfortable and is fun to come to work.
productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 15, 2017
-Great place to work at
-Learned sales
-Management was always helpful
-Hardest part of the job is remembering all the denim fits
-Loved my co workers
Selling is King here
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2017
Consistently excellent sales will help you move up, if that is what you want. Los Angeles market is under a microscope, due to proximity to corporate headquarters. Sales and management training is often lacking, due to inadequate staffing and high turnover; you will definitely have to be a self-starter in all aspects.
Poor Management and lack of cohesion among team members
PT Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 12, 2017
The particular location I worked at was full of drama that was poorly handled by human resources as well as the district manager. There was a lack of cohesion among the team members making it an unprofessional environment. As far as the work day, it was very slow paced and consisted of folding which became extremely repetitive. Open availability became a requirement; however, a regular associate is only offered 9-12 hours a week. I would not recommend working at this particular location.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, availability
Decent place to work
Stock person (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2017
Good company. Good quality clothing on the higher end. Culture is fun. Upper Management visits the store regularly. Most enjoyable aspect is working with great people.
Great job in retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJuly 11, 2017
Fun to get to know people and great if you love clothes! People are wonderful and take care of their employees with great benefits. Crazy during holiday times!
High pressure but can be rewarding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJune 27, 2017
Lots of pressure to deliver on sales, to the point where it is unfair for being paid barely more than minimum wage. However you can learn a lot and grow out of your comfort zone which will serve you well in future jobs
productive, stocking a lot
Customer Service and Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 27, 2017
lucky brand is a fun place to work but also stressful. working there made me hate working in retail. i felt like they asked us for to much and paid us so little and gave little hours.
Great Employer
Sales Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 20, 2017
I've been with Lucky Brand for almost three years -- never have I had a better workplace environment. They hire the best of the best -- great team members, great environment, and the management is constantly investing into making our teams better, more efficient, and working to create a fun place to spend time. We work as a family -- team selling, smashing sales goals, celebrating wins, and keeping the pace and vibe up and just a small part of why I LOVE Lucky Brand. Compensations is great -- as a stylist / sales associate, I was making $13.50/hour and as a Supervisor I am making $15/hour.
If you love the "hipster in the desert with a motorcycle" style and want a collaborative, fast paced place work -- this is for you.
Productive, Warm, Welcoming Environment
Showroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2017
Incredible company to work for with a great supportive team of professionals. I've learned a lot and enjoy being apart of the brand. Independent workers will do quite well here.
Pros
Free lunches
Favorite job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2017
One of the best companies I've ever worked for. My favorite job so far. So disappointed that I had to move. Great culture and management. Awesome benefits and extremely rewarding.
Pros
75% off employee discount
Good Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Limerick, PAMay 24, 2017
Working at Lucky Brand was a great job for me. Flexible schedule, great staff, would recommend. Upper management frequently visited to provide insight and reward us for our success.
Don't apply!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Preston, CTMay 19, 2017
I worked here as a seasonal starter, and it started out really great! I gained a lot of experienced through my AM and Supervisor but GM was absolutely HORRIBLE. Male supervisor seemed to constantly hit on employees and when rejected, your whole shift was complete garbage (harassment case if you ask me). Constant call-outs and no coverage if you needed a day off. People who would not show up would get more shifts than people who were constantly covering. GM tried too hard to control the store when she had little to zero control of what went on. All in all, I wouldn't apply here.
Fun, lively environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 17, 2017
Lucky is a great place to work, you get good sales experience and are able to expand your knowledge on the fashion world by selling jeans to customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LUCKY BRAND. Our community is ready to answer.