Lucky Strike Entertainment Employee Reviews

fun place with lots of activities and, music and dance floor.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 27, 2018
i would come to worl and greet everyone, i would clock in and get straight to work. everyone was friendly and amiable. there would be rushes of customers around the holidays i worked there but my co workers always kept me on pace and focused. the manager would offer incentivest to help make shift go smoothly. i learned how to manage my time and remain organizedat this position.
Pros
free lunch, great music, entertaining, gave me a play card to enjoy games at my leisure.
Cons
short breaks and long hours
Great place for the whole family
Door Concierge (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2017
They have made a complete 180 since I worked there. Would recommend them for both there service and work. New management has really changed and updated the culture
a day in the life of lucky strike
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2017
My day at lucky strike always starts off with a cup of coffee. I answer a bunch of telephone calls from clients with a variety of questions. I'm constantly emailing clients & networking for business. Most of my clients are reoccurring. management is very much laid back as long as we're hitting our numbers right. The hardest part of my job is listening to all the negative feedback someone may have had for whatever reason. My work place is fast pace. Multi-tasking, answering questions, organizing parties, communicating with staff can all be very hectic. I do a pretty good job at containing all these things at once. the most enjoyable part of my job are my bonus checks! those are great. Overall Lucky strike has given me the opportunity to polish up my sales rep skills and interpersonal skills.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no growth
Overall it isn't a bad place to work.
Control Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
I recommend talking to some of the workers before you start working here. If you are up for it, the staff can be welcoming and will feel like a family. If you aren't then working will be less than enjoyable.
Great
Corporate Office Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CA 91403March 17, 2017
Great, fun place to work.

Wear lots of hats, lots of moving parts.On call most of always. Opening new locations all over the nation. New concepts are in the works.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing Place To Work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2016
If you are looking for a corporate culture that invests in you and becomes like family, LUCKY STRIKE is the place for you!

You will enjoy a day of camaraderie, challenges, support, ad ultimately fulfillment!
Pros
recognizable top brand
Cons
It was all ways Busy and a steady work flow on top of everything
Hostess/Server busser (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 22, 2016
A great place to work. All ways helped me out with getting the hours I needed. Work with me during school. My co-workers were great
Pros
Tips, connections
Cons
Late nights Intel 4
Review Summary
Lucky Strike Server (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 6, 2016
Lucky Strike was a great job to work at, staff were friendly, compensation was decent, and I enjoyed going to work. Going into work you'd set up the main server side station, making coffee and tea for the day, getting ice for the stations, making sure there is enough plates and napkins as well. Most difficult part would be when its real busy making sure everyone is accounted for. Coworkers were very nice and friendly, I ultimately enjoyed working for lucky strike.
very fun work environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 31, 2016
Great Management, really fun staff. Very fast paced work environment. Would have loved to stay with the company if there was room for advancement.
Relaxing, Lounge, Party Environment. Good place to bring your kids or your first date.
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2015
My day starts at 8 am. I do a quick walk through the kitchen to check last nights closing and to see any possible misses. I check our party paper work, make our prep list and set the line. I usually get my "office busy work" done once my prep cook arrives, schedules orders, answering emails etc. I help prepare for the day ahead and continue in that fashion. Before I leave I check the next days party list to check any new events, I direct any projects I would like done that night to my supervisors, do a final walk through and finish by telling the other MOD I am leaving.
I have learned that in order to fully strive and be successful in this business you need to be a Leader not a Boss. I am not afraid to jump in on any station, whether it is at the host stand to the dishwashing station.
I have noticed about my Co-Workers from day one is that they care for the Career they have and people like that make me want to work even harder.
I must admit the hardest part of my job is having to relieve someone after they have done something to disrespect the company and my Leadership i.e drugs, drinking on the job etc.
Happy faces, smiles and laughing while people enjoy there food is the reason I became a Chef. It's clearly the best part of my job no matter where I am.
Fun place to work
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 14, 2015
Great place to work and very fun. The staff and other managers are great and work as a team. Pay is fare and corporate can be difficult.
No room for Growth
Event Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2015
When I worked for them they started me at a decent annual salary and in the years I was with them I had raises equally over $10,000. I was in sales but their bonus structure had fluctuated so much over the years, it was a capped bonus. They were a little backwards (I wasn't complaining when I was there) but they should have had a lower base salary and and a lower base salary and a higher commission with no cap. The management staff that I worked with was like family. Everyone was respectful and I really have some of the best memories from my job with them.
Pros
Free Lunches, free bowling
Cons
There wasn't a lot of corporate support.
Every day is a new day.
Bar-back/ Greeter/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIOctober 3, 2014
Each day starts with the routine of getting the bars stocked with beer and liquor. If it's a pleasant day, the the patio bar gets sets up as well. Bathrooms are stocked and ready to go.
The hardest part of the job are the couple of weeks leading up to the celebrity appearances; even though the club is well maintained, there is extra work is always that is to be done; repainting, redoing the lighting and the like.
Pros
Keeps me busy and has some great learning experiences.
Cons
Only open two days a week.
Every Day was Different
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 7, 2014
Lucky Strike was a great company to work for. Who doesn't have fun selling fun!?
Privately owned Boutique Bowling Company
Regional Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2014
Lucky Strike is a fun and upscale boutique bowling lounge offering expensive bowling with average high end bar fare. The food and drinks are expensive for their respective locations. Most of their business is derived from corporate events, birthdays and social groups. It used to be a company that catered to celebrities but the sheen has worn off and is now just a high priced bowling establishment. Depending on the position held, work can be fun or very demanding and not so fun.
Greeter (Current Employee) –  West Nyack, NYJanuary 9, 2014
- Fun
- I've Learned Bowling & Party Do Mix
- Great
- Amazing
- Leaving
- The Lucky Strike Guest
Pros
Great Atomosphere
Cons
When The Night Ends
Overall learning experience
Regional Operations Director (Current Employee) –  HoustonMay 10, 2012
Will discuss at time of interview process. Would prefer to have the conversation in person.
Ok job bad Management/Owner
security (Former Employee) –  jacksonville, flMarch 6, 2012
needs help in certain areas. thursday is the biggest night and there is not enough security to handle over 1100 people at once. kitchen needs help also only one cook on staff fro everyday.
Pros
great fun bowling for family, awesome bartenders
Cons
no stable money, no payroll

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lucky Strike Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Lucky Strike Entertainment Reviews by Location