Lucky

Lucky Employer Reviews

fun
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 3, 2014
I love this job this was my first job out of high school in '07. loved all my co-workers we really worked as a team.

I hated the manager he was always very rude. He would talk down to you like you were 5. and if you told him like two weeks in advance that you couldnt work one day he wouldnt listen and still schedule in that day.
OK work place.
Line Cook (Former Employee), Oyster, VAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks.
It was a stressful job but it was good to build mental toughness.
fast paced work invironment.
Pharmacy Technician/Clerk (Former Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: schedule changes every two weeks and graveyard shift
I learned tremendously in the laboratory preparing chemotherapy, transplant medications along with IV's and other stat medications in the inpatient pharmacy. Very good learning experience for me.
Great opportunity
Route and Operations Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 25, 2013
Fantastic growth, great benefits, great pay and an overall great place to work
Just a grocery store
Clerk (Former Employee), San Leandro, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: job advancement is actually a thing here.
Cons: low starting pay.
Working at a grocery store has its advantages, you can start at an entry level position and make it to manager with no qualifications. However, it is pretty much what you would expect. Low pay for clerks and the work isn't that hard.
Night Crew Grocery
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Millbrae, CAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: night crew.
Miguel Guerrero
Executive Summary
My name is Miguel Guerrero i'm 28 years and i been in the grocery/warehouse business for 8 years. My duties range from warehouse work such as stocking shelves, operating fork lift and power jack equipment. Maintain a clean backroom, supervising 5 employee's and making sure their duties are complete by the end of shifts. – more... I'm also in charge of the ordering products for the store, and when needed i help in the inventory.

07/2005- Current
Millbrae, Ca
I am in charge of employees loading trailers, I have to make sure to validate trailers we have and employees load
as efficent as possible. – less
Fast pace, jam-packed list of duties, not enough people to complete
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: location, customers can be friendly
Cons: benefits, dull work environment, poor management, low moral
A typical day would be to arrive, and presented a list of things to complete in addition to the responsibilities that come with each shift (ex: 11:30am-8:30pm and 1:00pm-10:00pm have separate responsibilities that are to be completed each day). We are constantly being called into the office to be talked to about new procedures that we haven't been properly – more... trained to do. This makes the environment to be unfriendly since employees are usually angry or stressed out. In addition to all of the things we have to do, we have our daily lunch and dinner time rush, which causes the store to be chaotic. The hardest part is trying to complete everything before leaving. If things are left undone, we are called into the office the next day to be disciplined. The most enjoyable times of the day are lunch, and going home. – less
Great People at Lucky
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAApril 4, 2013
Had the best group of managers ever, always looked forward to working with them. Work may be tiring, but it was all worth it. One of my favorite places to work.
Albertsons was bad
Group Store Director (Former Employee), martinezAugust 29, 2012
Pros: luckys was better
Cons: they went out of business
The hours wherer to long.
They had no work life balance.
They went out of business.
Was alot of hard work, fast pace, Got dirty or greasy daily
Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 20, 2012
Pros: medical benifits, additional income.
Cons: went home dirty and greasy every shift. alot of favortism with management.
Worked hard, I always had to work the closing shift due to a full time day job. So I was responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the deli/bakery area. I worked 20 -30 hours aweek on top of a 40 hour full time day job, so was very exhausting. My direct manager was not fair with the scheduling as far as weekend schedules.
ENJOYABLE WORKPLACE
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAJune 21, 2012
Pros: able to interact with customers, and having flexible schedules
Cons: sometimes having to work late shifts and having to close
AT LUCKYS A TYPICAL DAY WAS TO JUST HELP CUSTOMERS OUT AND MAKE SURE THEY FOUND EVERYTHING OK. ALSO ANSWER THE PHONE AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THE CUSTOMER HAD. THE STORE MANAGER WAS GREAT AND
UP UNTIL THIS DAY I STILL TALK TO HER AND GO VISIT HER, AND THE COWORKER WE ALL GOT ALONG AND NOW EVEN HANG OUT OUTSIDE OF WORK. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS – more... DEALING WITH UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS, AND THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS ACTUALLY GETTING TO KNOW THE CUSTOMERS. – less
personal owner, did his own thing.
cashier and cook (Former Employee), memphisJune 15, 2012
lucky 7 benifited from my experience of customer service.never work in an enviroment like that before,aways confusion,so i quit.
I'm wurking full time but my contact is part time. We have dental medical benefits Culture is very good , The security is very important in my job,e,
Clerck (Former Employee), Millbrae, CAMay 20, 2012
Pros: we have free lunch some time and party
Cons: we have, every two hours brake and we have medical, dentist insurancee
Every day is very busy, in load night or no.
I'm learned about work, help costumers, face distribution of merchandise, drive jack pallets.Etc.
Management is ok the same in the world.
We are good time,
When came big load,because this is hard,when we pull and push heavy pallets
When finish and see the store,en good condition and can help the costumers.and – more... the people said oh is very good thank – less
Understaffed
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Martinez, CAApril 25, 2012
at any given time, there were at maximum 2 courtesy clerks on the clock, and more than double the amount of checkouts open. The cashiers who i worked with were very friendly and informative and made learning the job easy. The managers of the store were more often than not, absent.
operator
Gomaco 3500 Operator/Cement Mason (Former Employee), Concrete, COApril 24, 2012
Typically I would start off by meeting at work yard and load up equipment for the day. Then arrive at jobsite and get to it. Working in the masons field is something you have to learn to adapt to. You can always find something to do and just keep busy. You should not have any problems. It takes hard work to keep up and get it going smoothly but once – more... it gets set right it goes right along. – less
great company
Q.C. lead (Former Employee), vernon CADecember 8, 2011
Pros: great beneifits
Cons: company move state
great supervisor, really nice owner great health insurance
Okay place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), San Leandro, CaNovember 17, 2011
I work there for almost 7 years, employees was nice and it was a great place to work at.
Good environment for work .cooperative staff.
counter hand (Former Employee), melbourneJuly 1, 2014
All days was good .all staff was very good have a good nature.
Its very good Janese Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), DelhiJuly 14, 2012
I learned there is vry tough competition at delhi and gurgaon with armsstrong but we are doing well.

Hardest point we meet with some of very good architects and builders who help me in future if we need them
EXPERIENCIA LABORAL GRATA
IMPULSADORA (Former Employee), Lima, LIMAugust 31, 2014
Pros: todos beneficios ley
Cons: full time
BUEN AMBIENTE LABORAL HORARIOS POR HORA Y PAGOS POR DÍAS.
DIFERENTES SITIOS DE TRABAJOS MAYORMENTE EN SUPER MERCADOS.