Located in sunny Irvine, Lucrazon, innovators in Ecommerce platforms, brings the first fully-integrated Ecommerce system with multiple patent-pending technologies containing a Website and Shopping Cart Builder, a proprietary Payment Gateway Integration, and with automated Merchant Account approval process.
Our new platform changes how Merchant Services and Websites are provided to companies worldwide. We're creating jobs and opportunities for people. Our patent-pending technology and processes can board a new merchant in as little as 4-minutes. We are working to change the way business is done in the Merchant Services Industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior MS SQL Server Database Administrator who has a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, and can focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs. In addition, this role will also be establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems, and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
We seek a team player who is ready to collaborate and share the workload and their opinions. But when a decision is made, this person also needs to have the ability to push forward until we complete the project. We often have conflicting priorities so flexibility is critical to being successful in our environment.
- Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory and proper disk configurations.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- 5+ years database administration (DBA) experience with MS SQL Database Server (SQL2008 and SQL2012) for a Microsoft Dynamics platform, such as SL ERP system, MS CRM 11
- Administer Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services (ETL, SSIS, Data warehousing, OLAP Cubes)
- MySQL administration or programing a plus.
- Involvement with the MSSQL Server Community; membership in PASS, active in forums or newsgroups.
- Certification is a plus; MCTS, MCITP, MVP
- Previous experience in either a teaching or volunteer role.
- BI & OLTP Architecture experience
- Tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
- Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
- Reviewing service related reports (e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs
- Responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with database engineering to develop strategic solutions to recurring problems
- Provide technical support and guidance for application and report development for SQL databases; Includes implementing database objects into QA and Production environments
- Develops flexible, non-restrictive standards for the SQL platform. Monitors and enforces the usage of these standards
- Perform on-call duties to resolve problems of an urgent nature in which an immediate resolution is needed
- Weekend, holiday and nighttime work will be required to implement changes when all other users are not using the system
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a good team player, excellent communicator, embrace change management, and comment your source code development.
- Excellent attention to detail regarding programming
- Strong time management
- Great organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Good judgment
- Relevant background in Ecommerce
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Great Pay
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Free catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with beverages and snacks
- Open discussions about ideas
- Open door from CEO down
- . . .and more!