LUKE & ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

Great People!
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Havelock, NCMay 24, 2017
Great company to work for. Always available over the phone.
Very pleasant Christian people. Will work with you no matter what the situation is. Highly recommended!
great company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMay 19, 2017
GREAT christain company. Incredible employee advancement. Love this company....recommend................................................................................easy fun job, learned Deltek Plus, Enjoyed fellow employees
Interview process
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 24, 2016
I have to commend Luke & Associates for a very organized process and attention to detail. Although I was unable to accept the job offer due to conflicting circumstances with family, I was impressed with the company's ability to provide me with all the information required as an employee especially the extremely competetive compensation and benefits package. This company truly supports the military and I highly recommend this company as an employer that would be a pleasure to work for.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, interview process
Cons
non
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that we are doing a great job. Best wishes to you.

Great Pay
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCAugust 17, 2016
Luke and Associates provided an opportunity for me to learn new systems and work in team and individual environments. Their salary was also higher than competitors for similar positions.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for the kind comments. We try to take a balanced approach to providing excellent care for our military and their families while providing the best possible compensation for the employees. Thank you again and best wishes.

Proud of serving our miitary
Dental Assistant / Site Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 26, 2016
I have been given the opportunity to service our military personnel and providing them with outstanding dental services.
Pros
Very relaxed and customer service friendly environment.
Cons
Contract employment constantly fluctuates.
Overall, a great place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Luke was a great company to work for and the management was easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was left to work without being micro-managed. The hardest part of the job was when my contract was not renewed.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
contract work, not permanent
Fun place
Radiology Technologist - Present (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 10, 2015
Great team members who excel at healthcare. The leadership is extraordinary thoughtful. The opportunity to work here is truly amazing.
I like the job.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLAugust 15, 2015
I enjoyed going to work every day. I loved the job and the people that I worked with. I got to work with the military and was educated on military life. I helped them prepare for deployment and assisted them when they returned, Very meaningful job.
Family Orriented
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 4, 2015
Luke always worked with me and my personal life. I started off as a receptionist and moved up to Executive Assistant and Recruiter. They trained me in all departments so I could go anywhere in the workplace and assist others when needed.
Pros
Great Bosses
Cons
Salary
fun
O.R. Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Surgery, vascular, laser, robotics, general, ent, neuro, ortho.
Pros
fun
Cons
certification
Wonderful company to work for!!
Certified Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMay 7, 2014
A++++ company, great benefits, awesome management. They will communicate with you and answer all of your questions. Pay is great. Wish they still had the CMT contracts. Work for them!!
Pros
great communication great pay
Cons
contract
Fun and energetic
Health & Fitness Specialist/ Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB Schreiver AFBApril 3, 2014
Fill in exercise physiologist.
Generate DLC form 422's
create exercise programs for military personnel
Productive and professional work environment
CpT Seymour Johnson Airforce Base Contractor (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 10, 2014
My time at Seymour Johnson was by far the best experience of my life. Working in such a respectful and professional environment, made going to my job a daily enjoyment!
March 1, 2017

We thank you so much for the great comments and most of all for your service to our military and their families.

Exciting,Fun work enviroment
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CASeptember 17, 2013
I really enjoyed working for the military as a civilian contractor. Everything was OJT which made it EXTREMELY EXCITING. As a civilian i was able to work in the ER which i LOVED the fast pace and the " NOT KNOWING" factor that comes along with the territory of the hospitals ER. I personally feel the hardest part of the job was learning how to get over my fear of doing invasive procedures on persons. My superiors where wonderful teachers as well as role models. Being a civilian working for military personal was different and amazing all in one.
Pros
free and exciting training
Cons
cant really find any cons with this job id love to go back
great people to work with.
Recruiting Specialist & Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 7, 2012
Awesome upper management, great and honest company filled with integrity.
Good Company
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJuly 6, 2012
The people that I worked with at Luke and Associates were great. Wish the position was longer term.
Pros
simply good company
Cons
unstable positions
Luke was a great company to work for. And it was a pleasure to provide care to active duty, retired and civilian personnel.
Lead Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Merrit Island, FlJune 14, 2012
Luke was an excellent company to work for. The compensations were more than adequate and it was very responsive to employee needs. A typical day at work involved emergency responses, non -emergency and emergent transports of patients in addition to providing clinical support in an emergency room. My background is providing quick and accurate assessments of patients and then providing transports to emergency rooms. Working in an emergency room offered the opportunity for providing extended cared to patients using nursing principles. Management was provided by the Air Force so they are a bit more structured then whats found in the civilian community. The job wasn't really hard but I would say that the 12 hour shifts were long. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people.
Pros
decent pay and great staff.
Cons
evaluations were difficult and supervision by significantly less qualified folks wasn't easy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LUKE & ASSOCIATES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5