LUKE & ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews in United States

Overall, a great place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 5, 2016
Luke was a great company to work for and the management was easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was left to work without being micro-managed. The hardest part of the job was when my contract was not renewed.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
contract work, not permanent
Proud of serving our miitary
Dental Assistant / Site Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 26, 2016
I have been given the opportunity to service our military personnel and providing them with outstanding dental services.
Pros
Very relaxed and customer service friendly environment.
Cons
Contract employment constantly fluctuates.
Family Orriented
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 4, 2015
Luke always worked with me and my personal life. I started off as a receptionist and moved up to Executive Assistant and Recruiter. They trained me in all departments so I could go anywhere in the workplace and assist others when needed.
Pros
Great Bosses
Cons
Salary
Luke was a great company to work for. And it was a pleasure to provide care to active duty, retired and civilian personnel.
Lead Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Merrit Island, FlJune 14, 2012
Luke was an excellent company to work for. The compensations were more than adequate and it was very responsive to employee needs. A typical day at work involved emergency responses, non -emergency and emergent transports of patients in addition to providing clinical support in an emergency room. My background is providing quick and accurate assessments of patients and then providing transports to emergency rooms. Working in an emergency room offered the opportunity for providing extended cared to patients using nursing principles. Management was provided by the Air Force so they are a bit more structured then whats found in the civilian community. The job wasn't really hard but I would say that the 12 hour shifts were long. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people.
Pros
decent pay and great staff.
Cons
evaluations were difficult and supervision by significantly less qualified folks wasn't easy.
Fun place
Radiology Technologist - Present (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 10, 2015
Great team members who excel at healthcare. The leadership is extraordinary thoughtful. The opportunity to work here is truly amazing.
Wonderful company to work for!!
Certified Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMay 7, 2014
A++++ company, great benefits, awesome management. They will communicate with you and answer all of your questions. Pay is great. Wish they still had the CMT contracts. Work for them!!
Pros
great communication great pay
Cons
contract
I like the job.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLAugust 15, 2015
I enjoyed going to work every day. I loved the job and the people that I worked with. I got to work with the military and was educated on military life. I helped them prepare for deployment and assisted them when they returned, Very meaningful job.
Exciting,Fun work enviroment
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CASeptember 17, 2013
I really enjoyed working for the military as a civilian contractor. Everything was OJT which made it EXTREMELY EXCITING. As a civilian i was able to work in the ER which i LOVED the fast pace and the " NOT KNOWING" factor that comes along with the territory of the hospitals ER. I personally feel the hardest part of the job was learning how to get over my fear of doing invasive procedures on persons. My superiors where wonderful teachers as well as role models. Being a civilian working for military personal was different and amazing all in one.
Pros
free and exciting training
Cons
cant really find any cons with this job id love to go back
great people to work with.
Recruiting Specialist & Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 7, 2012
Awesome upper management, great and honest company filled with integrity.
Productive and professional work environment
CpT Seymour Johnson Airforce Base Contractor (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 10, 2014
My time at Seymour Johnson was by far the best experience of my life. Working in such a respectful and professional environment, made going to my job a daily enjoyment!
fun
O.R. Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Surgery, vascular, laser, robotics, general, ent, neuro, ortho.
Pros
fun
Cons
certification
Good Company
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJuly 6, 2012
The people that I worked with at Luke and Associates were great. Wish the position was longer term.
Pros
simply good company
Cons
unstable positions
Fun and energetic
Health & Fitness Specialist/ Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Peterson AFB Schreiver AFBApril 3, 2014
Fill in exercise physiologist.
Generate DLC form 422's
create exercise programs for military personnel

4.7