Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun workplace
Educator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, WAMay 23, 2016
I learned the importance of relationship building as an educator with guests about our high quality products. My co-workers were a blast to work with. The management teams was one of the best employers I've had for accommodating to my needs as a student employee.
Productive workplace, learning how to interact with guests and make business-like decisions.
Educator (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, ILMay 23, 2016
A fun and flexible environment to work in. A typical day would include educating guests on the product that is in our store as well as connecting with the fitness community. It also included processing inventory and merchandising it out on the floor.
Pros
Free fitness classes
Cons
Not working enough hours
Great company culture
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2016
The company culture of lululemon is second to none. I love the way they develop their employees, encourage goal setting, and of course the product is great!
Doesnt not live in "integrity" and have favorites
Full Time Educator (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, ILMay 10, 2016
When you have a passion about a job and really care about your co-workers and what you do on a day to day basis...its a harsh reality to find out, they dont feel the same. While I was an employee at lululemon they have their own language, that I will admit I started speaking as well. They use Yoga terms for their Rules Book, which in all honest is quiet disturbing since yoga is so genuine and they are not.
Upper management has favorites, they do not give you the time of day if they dont like you and they hire based off looks. My manager, during the Seasonal hiring for holiday, hired a college boy specifically to stand at the front door and say hi to the guests because he "looked cute, even though he was not very attractive"

If I could give this company an over all rating with the stairs above, they should give an option not to fill out a star because thats how awful they are.

My old manager continues to have babies to live off the 6 month maternity leave. Not only does she take the 6 months, but she has told a part time educator that she plans on saving all her sick days and vacation days since her due date is in Oct for her to get out in August.

But, if you are a part time or full time educator, or even if youre an ASM. IT DOES NOT MATTER. When you call the integrity hot line it goes straight to PEOPLE POTENTIAL basically HR which is a joke because the HR person is best friends with my ex store manager so nothing is ACTUALLY reported. Oh, and to top it off! when I told People Potential what ACTUALLY was going on in the store, and she has heard from 2
  more... other people the same thing, she said "maybe youre just taking this personally" and I was applauded. She told me SHE felt that store manager was the best fit and asked if I WAS QUESTIONING HER JUDGEMENT AND PROFESSIONALISM. Yes, Yes I am lululemon. And I have friends that still work there that are looking for jobs and nothing has changed since I left 8 months ago. This company is FAKE.  less
Pros
nothing
Cons
lazy, favoritism, lying, abusing time, taking advantage of hard workers, faking their knowledge, teaming up against 1 person, i could go on forever.
Great culture, community, and coworkers
Educator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 10, 2016
Great place to work! Everyone is dedicated to succeeding. The culture itself enables this to thrive. The organization really has been built to succeed from the ground up.
Wonderful atmosphere and corporate culture
Educator (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 6, 2016
The company really wants to see personal growth within their employees and will spend the money to help them achieve their goals. Overall an outstanding place to work.
Good place to work.
Key Leader/ Educator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 23, 2016
Positive, supportive team environment. Goal-oriented and genuinely interested in your personal development around health and offering support of your personal goals. It's an upbeat, fun environment.
Pros
great access to keep fit and stay active, wearing amazingly designed comfort to work, connecting with the community, emphasis on personal development
productive and fun work place
Educator & Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 21, 2016
learned how to balance home life with work life. Learned how to function in a high-stress environment. Learned how to get a long with different personalities. Learned how to communicate more efficiently and how to work with urgency.
Pros
working out
Cons
short breaks
enriching experience
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2016
It's inspiring to work for a company like lululemon. They practice what they preach. On the other hand, leadership can be critical and knit picky. Such as writing you up for being 2 mins. late. More diversity is needed as well.
Great balance/connection between work and personal life
Educator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 25, 2016
- Show up as yourself and build relationships with guests and catch up with your friends. Everyone you work with is a positive person and we are all friends!
- I have learned that CHOICE is the most important tool we have. We have the power to choose our own happiness and everything else in our life. I have used this tool to be a better person in my work life and my personal life.
- Management is unbelievable. They are not only a role model, they are your friend, boss, listener, co-worker, and most importantly, someone you can go to with any problem and you can feel comfortable.
- The hardest part of my job is trying to live off the salary.
- The most enjoyable part of my job is the different people I get to meet out in the community.
Pros
Discount on apparel
Cons
No benefits for part time. Do not make enough money
great job!
Educator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 23, 2016
wonderful place to work! Great way to get involved in yoga/workout community.Fun, flexible work space. Management really cares about propelling personal growth within each employee.
Pros
exercise benefits, flexible schedule, fun place to work
Cons
no health benefits for part-time employees
exciting job!
Key Leader (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIMarch 21, 2016
great co-workers, fun working out together, and building the collective of our brand.

not more to than that, every day isn't the same and can be unpredictable.

great leadership team.
Pros
comp. workouts
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Fun supportive environment
Educator (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA 92626March 21, 2016
The company is extremely fun to work for. the ability to advance within the company is tough as there is a lot of people wanting to advance as well
Pros
Discount
Cons
healthcare, Late hours
Best work culture
Educator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2016
Refreshing outlook on work environment where expression and individuality are strongly encouraged; great benefits and connections to the community
Work-Life Balance!
Educator (Current Employee) –  Lynnfield, MAFebruary 27, 2016
Working as an educator for lululemon athletica has been one of the most developmental roles for my work experience. Within the company, you are valued as a crucial role to the business, community, and sales. The company works as a team, no matter what role you hold. I value my work, life, goals, and choose to bring the positivity of yoga and health into my everyday life. I work for lululemon with pride and plan to keep my part-time role through the future.
Fun place with healthy environment.
Pick Department- Lead (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Working at lululemon athletica is an unique experience. Daily challenge on you development and the culture helps you be a better person for the community The culture also makes the environment better with the people and everyone around you. Everyday is a good day when your workplace cares about you and its a fun place to be.
Productive and friendly place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 20, 2016
This was a great place to work as my first warehouse job. It was very productive and their culture was very strong. The employees was nice and very helpful.
Great Place to Work
Educator (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 14, 2016
I loved working for lululemon. This company taught me so much about myself. Not a commission based sales associate, was great to work in a team environment.
Energetic workplace with great benefits and free yoga.
Educator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 13, 2016
As a lemon, you walk into the store and everyone always greets you with smiles. The shift began with a 15 minute meeting and clearing, where we discussed anything that was troubling us before we started our shifts. I learned to be outgoing that it's not about selling just any meaningless product. The managers treated everyone like equals there wasn't a sense of hierarchy. The co-workers shared constructive criticism and never fought. The hardest part of the job was speaking to customers that were not in very good moods. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting strong, kind, and ambitious women full of life.
Pros
Great yoga, crossfit, and spinning class benefits.
Cons
No family or friend discounts on products.
I love to coming to work everyday.
Distribution Center Site Buyer (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAJanuary 7, 2016
You get the wonderful opportunity to work out and do yoga. Also they encouage you to be the best you and create goals for yourself.
Pros
great culture, access to yoga, bare and a personal trainer
Cons
no growth

4.3