Lumenous Device Technologies, Inc.
POSITION: Mid-level Production Business Partner
We are looking for an extremely organized individual with MRP/Epicor Vantage background. Excellent Planning, analytical and communication skills are a must. Responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of Production, Scheduling, Shipping and Purchasing functions. This position will interface with Sales, Production, Operations, and Engineering.
- Purchasing. Maintain positive supplier relationships
- Review purchase orders to confirm that pricing and quantities agree to quotes and supply agreements.
- Read mechanical drawings
- Get PO approvals and generate PO’s
- Track supplies and deliveries
- Order Entry. Enter orders within one day of receipt
- Verify customer order to quote
- Create job in ERP system, Prepare job file and transfer job to scheduling
- Issue PO’s and manage WIP transactions.
- Shipping. Prepare export paper work, waybill, packing list, certificate of conformance. Manage time to meet shipping deadlines
- Prepare production paperwork. i.e. lot testing datasheet etc.
2-4 years college or equivalent
MRP/ERP system or other purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience in an ISO 9001, 13485 quality system environment
Strong computer skills with high proficiency level in Word and Excel
Some Capacity Planning & Master scheduling in a service, manufacturing, or laboratory environment
Support the implementation and development of ERP systems
Ability to multi-task and handle challenging dynamic work environment
Must be able to work within a team environment and interface with our facility in China
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Able to manage multiple priorities and workflow.
Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
Act as liaison between sales, operations, production, and the customer through strong interpersonal skills.
Integrate and analyze historical data, incoming orders, quoting (acceptance rate) and WIP to develop a clear picture on current and future workload.
Interact with customers providing status updates and revised scheduling and forecasts.
Support the business to achieve/exceed desired service levels, meet desired lead times and efficiency improvement objectives through the implementation of lean initiatives.
General office administrative duties pertaining to manufacturing and engineering PO’s
Knowledge of production control, quality control, cost management, and other disciplines used to develop and execute effective production scheduling and inventory control.