Luna Resource Group is looking for senior Java software developer for our client's CRU Team. The candidate shall apply the principles of software development and analytical skills to the design, development, testing of the CRU application.
o Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required
o 7+ years experience required
o Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
1. Java and J2EE (EJB and JMS) development experience is required;
2. Hibernate, JBoss, Oracle experiences are plus
3. Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences including management and cross functional groups.
5. Ability to lead small to mid size technical teams including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
6. Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
7. Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
8. Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
9. Ability to effectively mentor and train less experienced personnel.
10. Ability to deliver quality software deliverables.
1. Interfaces with internal customers; interprets requirements and provides recommendations on how to implement.
2. Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs for assigned projects.
3. Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems. Develops moderate-to advanced modules and system components and develops simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
4. Acts as point of escalation to resolve new/complex issues and provides input about team members' performance and technical abilities. Mentors and coaches team members.
5. Remains current on industry standards and advances within area of knowledge.
6. Diagnoses complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostic tools.
7. Leads in design, code and test reviews where needed.
8. Leads a mid size or larger teams of technical staff to complete assigned projects balancing quality and schedule.
9. Identifies and recommends opportunities for continuous improvements and efficiency.
10. Other duties as assigned