Lunada Biomedical Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Fun Workplace
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2016
A great deal of fun!!, Constant Training, Great Parties, Lot's of laughter! Since leaving the company due to the recession I didn't know how blessed I was. Lunada Biomedical is best!
Pros
Great Food, Donna!!!! Good working hour's, good benefits
Cons
Human Resources
Comfortable and knowledgeable work environment with a focus on research and medical advances
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2015
Great environment, a huge focus on female clients/patients who are going through menopause, very nice co workers and upper level employees.
Pros
small office, small work environment
Do NOT work here!
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJuly 1, 2014
You are being warned, this company is appallingly unprofessional, management is completely unethical, and they have NO idea what they're doing -- ALL of which WILL become your problem as they set sales goals that are wildly unrealistic, give you no tools to accomplish those goals, and when goals are not reached the one skill you will discover they have is world-record speed in throwing you under the bus.

Pay attention to the negative reviews, they are 100% accurate. And also understand that they KNOW their products don't work, or don't work for a lot of people. Also, this is a Russian-held company that does not believe American laws apply to them.
Pros
no pros
Cons
low pay, incompetent and unethical management and sketchy products
Great company to work for!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
I worked for Lunada for 3 years. What a great experience! It's not a place where you can just hang out and be lazy all day, watch videos for fun and go home. You have to help the company to grow, it's not a big company where you won't be noticed, you WILL be noticed. I was always appreciated. I heard a "thank you" every time I did a good job and got raises too! (the most important part, haha).

It was easy to work for another company after Lunada, I stand out even more with all the knowledge that I've gained.
Basically for me the most important part is being appreciated, and I was. Had to leave since our family moved out of state, unfortunately.
Pros
medical insurance, celebrated birthdays of everyone
Cons
was far from my house
Very disorganized and not in touch with today's corporate structure and values
Telemarketing Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJuly 1, 2013
Worked here for two months as a telemarketing manager where i was given 90 days to completely turn around a sinking ship. I restructured their training and implemented a new sales process. I managed their 3rd party vendors and during the two months i was there we had record breaking sales. The CEO did not speak english and acted always on impulse rather than using common business sense. I was released for no reason what so ever and the CEO didn't have the guts to let me go. Instead he sent his executive assistant to do his dirty work a process that I'm sure many former employees here are used to.

Overall my experience with this company was very negative and I would not recommend anyone accepting a job here as they will use you and your talents and then let you go for no apparent reason. A company being led by a moronic CEO is never an ideal situation for any prospecting candidate looking in to this place for work.
Pros
the pay was reasonable
Cons
bad management, bad ceo leadership, no direction, impulsive decisions made without any reason
Working at Lunada Biomedical Inc.
Product Specialist. (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 26, 2012
The atmosphere at Lunada Medical was fun, and we were like one big family.
Pros
i lived within two miles, summer was always busy ($$).
Cons
our entire department was laid-off

Comment – May 29, 2013

I enjoyed working there, but the CEO was truly heartless and didn't understand American culture and never knew how to communicate with his staff. What was enjoyable was the original owners, who are very pleasant and hard, hard working. I respect them but not the CEO...