This is a full-time position in the organization’s Bethesda, MD office reporting to the President.
The Office Assistant is responsible for data entry and general office support at LUNGevity Foundation. The Office Assistant should be detail-oriented, possess exceptional organizational and communication skills, and exceptional customer service skills, having demonstrated the ability to:
- Enter data into computer systems accurately and rapidly
- Communicate clearly and effectively with a varied constituency, by phone and by email
- Work successfully within a team environment
- Learn new technologies and acquire new skills
- Accomplish time-sensitive tasks efficiently
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Be willing to accept new responsibilities based on the needs of the organization
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General office administration
- Generating turnkey grants under the direction of the Sr. Grants Manager
- Providing prospect research for donor calls and meetings
- Providing general support for internal and cultivation events
- Providing Raisers Edge support as needed
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies, stationery and collateral materials
- Assisting in preparations for special events
- Mailing/shipping out Board correspondence, literature and other materials
- Answering office phones, directing phone calls and messages, checking fax machine and distributing accordingly, and general office support.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in recording information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to create and maintain files and operate basic office equipment.
- Good customer service plus good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge: Proficiency in generating mailing lists, queries, and reports.
- Knowledge of Convio software.
This is a full-time position, with opportunities for health and dental insurance, vacation and sick time, and employer-augmented retirement savings.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The mission of LUNGevity Foundation is to have a meaningful and immediate impact on improving lung cancer survival rates, ensure a higher...